Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The shit of crush and oneitis.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
I have seen plenty of girls who were cute, sexy and very hot that I'd want to bang instantly but never, so far, saw any girl whom seeing after I felt that she is special or she is the one I want to be my girlfriend or whatever. How do you guys develop that feeling? And mostly, why do you still believe in all those stuffs even after when you claim yourselves to be blackpilled?

Last edited:
I don't develop that feeling anymore.

I just see extremely cute girls that should be mine and it makes want to have them

Once you become fully self aware you stop developing crushes because you realize that no girl will ever love you.

@WithoutMe is mirin your aesthetics and slay count, how does it make you feel?
Im scared seeing WithoutMe having a lot of sex and being chad.

Oneitis is cucked and contradictory to the blackpill

I just see extremely cute girls that should be mine and it makes want to have them
Divert you mind.

Once you become fully self aware you stop developing crushes because you realize that no girl will ever love you.
I never developed it though when I was teen. Used to find it funny like a movie concept, ngl.

I did develop these feelings - in fact, I still do think about two separate crushes even now. One crush I had was now 8 years ago and the other is 5 years ago. I don't think about them 24/7 like I used to, just occasionally due to boredom. I think before, it was partly to do with me being a younger in my teens and growing up. Now I'm approaching my mid-20s I couldn't give a fuck. Last few years and even now where I'm working I have a crush on one girl but really couldn't care less.... Before I'd be stressing all day how to make a move or talk to her. Now I don't give a fuck and could'nt give a fuck what she does or say or thinks of me.

Oneitis is cucked and contradictory to the blackpill
And those who say they have oneitis on this forum should not be accepted and kicked out.

I used to develop strong crushes on girls I suspected to have fancied me. It was mostly my narcissistic libido being projected onto them .

Last edited:
I did develop these feelings - in fact, I still do think about two separate crushes even now. One crush I had was now 8 years ago and the other is 5 years ago. I don't think about them 24/7 like I used to, just occasionally due to boredom. I think before, it was partly to do with me being a younger in my teens and growing up. Now I'm approaching my mid-20s I couldn't give a fuck. Last few years and even now where I'm working I have a crush on one girl but really couldn't care less.... Before I'd be stressing all day how to make a move or talk to her. Now I don't give a fuck and could'nt give a fuck what she does or say or thinks of me.
I used to develop strong crushes on girls I suspected to have fancied me. It was mostly my narcissistic libido being projected onto a them .
It's good never developed such feelings because it doesn't only keep you in delusion but also mentally perturb brutally after rejection or fail to attain it, though briefly.

It's good never developed such feelings because it doesn't only keep you in delusion but also mentally perturb brutally after rejection or fail to attain it, though briefly.

It's so good you avoided this. I was fairly popular in school and outgoing. But these experiences fucked me over so bad I am now a mentalcel. I couldn't see my self with another women without these two. This kept me paralyzed despite the fact I never even saw these women years after meeting them.....

It's so good you avoided this. I was fairly popular in school and outgoing. But these experiences fucked me over so bad I am now a mentalcel. I couldn't see my self with another women without these two. This kept me paralyzed despite the fact I never even saw these women years after meeting them.....
How are you now? Did you try something to distract yourself from all that?

How are you now? Did you try something to distract yourself from all that?

Like I said I still occasionally think about these two women - especially the first one from 8 years ago. It's like I'm permanently scarred by them. But thankfully it's nowhere near to the levels it used to be. Not as worrying as before. But at the moment, most of the time - if I'm working, playing videogames, watching sports, or just generally busy with life, I go days without thinking about them for days, on very rare occasion a week or more. If I stayed away from social media I probably would've forgot about them tbh. I'm not friends with them on fb nor do I follow them on insta. But social media has allowed me to remember them and they occupied my mind then they initially would have done when I started to get a crush on them.

By the way the first girl I saw 2-3 a times a week from Autmun til Late spring way back in 2011 - only talked once. The second girl I saw Autumn/Winter 2013 - only talked twice. Just saw them occasionally around campus the next couple of years.

Like I said I still occasionally think about these two women - especially the first one from 8 years ago. It's like I'm permanently scarred by them. But thankfully it's nowhere near to the levels it used to be. Not as worrying as before. But at the moment, most of the time - if I'm working, playing videogames, watching sports, or just generally busy with life, I go days without thinking about them for days, on very rare occasion a week or more. If I stayed away from social media I probably would've forgot about them tbh. I'm not friends with them on fb nor do I follow them on insta. But social media has allowed me to remember them and they occupied my mind then they initially would have done when I started to get a crush on them.

By the way the first girl I saw 2-3 a times a week from Autmun til Late spring way back in 2011 - only talked once. The second girl I saw Autumn/Winter 2013 - only talked twice. Just saw them occasionally around campus the next couple of years.
All I can say make your will stronger and stop thinking about them even occasionally.

once you understand how it works it stops working:
1 see an attractive girl
2 talk to the girl
3 create an idealized mental image of the girl
4 project that image on the real girl
5 congrats. now you're fucked.
you exit the cicle when you realize you were "loving" a product of your own mind and not a real person.

once you understand how it works it stops working:
1 see an attractive girl
2 talk to the girl
3 create an idealized mental image of the girl
4 project that image on the real girl
5 congrats. now you're fucked.
you exit the cicle when you realize you were "loving" a product of your own mind and not a real person.
True. And it's really emotionally painful, often.