Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The shittyest dream for an incel must be when you dream of being with a foid

meisterguido

meisterguido

the one who stands with the gods
★★★
and than you wake up and remember that you were never even close to a scenario similar to your dream and remember that your life fucking sucks

meisterguido

whole day becomes double depressing

Dreams where I lose my virginty are the worst.

I wish I could have those dreams every night.

usually don't dream at all

Mogs me at having dreams

lucid dreammax

Interesting, when I wake up from dreams like that, the euphoria experienced in the dream still lasts for 2-3 hours. Even though I know the dream wasn't real I still feel good that I had a nice dream.

You think, I am so used to be rejected that I am in my dreams too. It became part of me. If I am not rejected it would not be my life anymore.

It's even worse. Usually something bad happens. 1) I get cucked 2) I get killed 3) It's avtranny and I notice to late 4) The girl suddenly turn into a 100yo hag 5) She starts to laugh at me and calls her frirnds over to bully and humilaze me, sometimes they torture you...

i think i wrote this somewhere but i've never had sex in a dream because i've never known what that feeling is like for a girl to want to give you the sex

but those dreams were honestly pretty hawt and LifeFuel up until I hit about 24/25 then they started becoming nightmares because that is around the age when I started wondering why nobody ever dated me or why girls never wanted to be my friend and hang out. That's when I started looking in the mirror and seeing what everybody else saw: I'm an ugly monster.

But yea until 25-ish I'd wake up from those dreams in a nice good mood. I was 12/15/17/20/22/23 and just always thought, "Oh man! That dream was awsum!! Imagine when it finally happens to me in real life hahahahaha" and it would get me out of bed and motivated. On Saturdays I'd jump out of bed then work out then head down to the mall to do nothing for 5/6 hours in hopes I could strike up a "natural" conversation with a girl and we'd hit it off and she would want to fuck me in the backseat of my car. haha oh man the wild fantasies I'd have thinking I could dare to live like Chad. man was I dumb!

no I like those
It's even worse. Usually something bad happens. 1) I get cucked 2) I get killed 3) It's avtranny and I notice to late 4) The girl suddenly turn into a 100yo hag 5) She starts to laugh at me and calls her frirnds over to bully and humilaze me, sometimes they torture you...
:lul::lul::lul::horror::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

and than you wake up and remember that you were never even close to a scenario similar to your dream and remember that your life fucking sucks
Yup. Happened to me a week ago. I woke up with MASSIVE anxiety. It was brutal as fuck.

whenever I have a dream about a foid and its a lucid dream I immediately go toward the foid and try to fuck as fast as possible, but everytime I wake up before I fuck her.