Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The shoveling snow Instagram bitch.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
So yesterday afternoon I was walking to my mailbox and I noticed this woman was filming her car with her cellphone, I walked right in front of her and you could tell she was mildly annoyed because I blocked her path of the video angle. I looked at what she was filming and it was her car shoveled out from the snowstorm of the previous day. I then looked at her and said, "Looks like you got it all." and she responded smiling gleefully, "Yes, I did."

I then proceeded to my mailbox laughing inside thinking to myself this bitch feels so accomplished in shoveling snow away from her car that she has to make a video about it posting it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or some shit. Like, do bitches really do this kind of shit, and why?

Is it mental illness on their part?

Attention.
How much of a narcissist must they be? *laughs* Does the bitch want a gold badge or sticker of accomplishment for this seemingly mundane task? *laughs*

"I shoveled snow around my entire car, hey, look at me!"

Meanwhile, men do this everyday throughout winter and we don't give a shit where we don't expect anybody else to give two shits about it either.

Last edited:
I hate it when they get out of the trunk.

this shit happens because simps and cucks give her validation for doing literally nothing