Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News the site's dying

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I can feel it

time for you to threadmaxx

It started when u stopped making based threads

it appears that it is rapidly becoming over

i think the forum will be officially dead when/if you get banned tbh
I guess not, talked with mod and he told that for now they dont want go ER on me.

Might actually be over boyos

Even r/braincels is dying, especially on the weekends since half the sub is not on cause most of them are fakecels

If some restrictions are lifted and provocative threads are promoted, this forum will work well.

Autistic mods did the biding for it to happen.
They have accomplished it.

Last edited:
Even r/braincels is dying, especially on the weekends since half the sub is not on cause most of them are fakecels
thats what im saying when i see like only 90-100 incels during weekend, and may be 20 posting, fakecels partying, we work to make forum great again

thats what im saying when i see like only 90-100 incels during weekend, and may be 20 posting, fakecels partying, we work to make forum great again
Make The Forum Great Again 2020

everyone out slaying while we rot :feelsmage:

That happens when ((they)) ban all the active users

I think its mostly because nothing interesting is happening now generally

I just LDAR on the weekends, for some reason I'm too depressed to do anything so I just post 12 times during the weekend

If the mods would stop banning everyone, we'd actually have content again.

If the mods would stop banning everyone, we'd actually have content again.
they've just accelerated the site's death by banning my boyo @needsolution

they've just accelerated the site's death by banning my boyo @needsolution
Ik it's bullshit, the (((mods))) want the site to die

it gets boring

i barely use this site now

fuck knows, man, could be a lot

What is happening?
We are supposed to grow?!

What is happening?
We are supposed to grow?!
there probably is growth but on reddit, youtube, and shit like that

and also the biggest growth of all: in real life

Everything hurts and I’m dying.

Only truecels will remain which is fine by me.

I wonder if we can move on without one saying the site is dying for one week jfl

This forum is going to die and is a matter of time: Maybe in a few months, eight or seven at most; everyone will be banned or the forum will soon fall into disuse and oblivion, or knocked over, knocked out, taking punches and club blows: Many will come out bleeding, but no one cares about this forum or any users, no one is friendly or happy; In short, each one will take a course: One of the users here will be recognized later in the future, one of them will do something with no return, yes, this is just a trace and trace of me, my presence or anyone in this forum is futile and It's not historical, so in the end, if the forum dies or doesn't live too long to be canonized by haters or those who wear colorful, homosexual ties, then it won't matter at all: The forum is dead, so whatever

This forum is going to die and is a matter of time: Maybe in a few months, eight or seven at most; everyone will be banned or the forum will soon fall into disuse and oblivion, or knocked over, knocked out, taking punches and club blows: Many will come out bleeding, but no one cares about this forum or any users, no one is friendly or happy; In short, each one will take a course: One of the users here will be recognized later in the future, one of them will do something with no return, yes, this is just a trace and trace of me, my presence or anyone in this forum is futile and It's not historical, so in the end, if the forum dies or doesn't live too long to be canonized by haters or those who wear colorful, homosexual ties, then it won't matter at all: The forum is dead, so whatever
I agree with 75% of what you just said.

Why are people constantly saying this? It's actually quite impressive that a forum is this active in the age of Discord and social media replacing all the small, nice communities of the internet.
Now that 8chan is gone, this is my only source for social interaction so I'll keep posting here.