Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News the site's dying

Autistic mods did the biding for it to happen.
They have accomplished it.
Autistic mods ban ANYTHING even slightly offensive nowadays. I have gotten so many of those fucking warnings, it makes it difficult to post and speak my mind, and the site will slowly die as I spend more time on 4chan and 8chan.

Why are people constantly saying this? It's actually quite impressive that a forum is this active in the age of Discord and social media replacing all the small, nice communities of the internet.
Now that 8chan is gone, this is my only source for social interaction so I'll keep posting here.
everyone is dissapearing into bigger corporate social networks, where individuals groups are more hidden from the public eye, even if spied upon more intensely by the overseers

at least wizchan is still alive

Autistic mods ban ANYTHING even slightly offensive nowadays. I have gotten so many of those fucking warnings, it makes it difficult to post and speak my mind, and the site will slowly die as I spend more time on 4chan and 8chan.
Agreed.

The problem is too many active users are being banned. Insomniac, Reggie and needsolution have all gone in the space of the last few weeks.

Why are people constantly saying this? It's actually quite impressive that a forum is this active in the age of Discord and social media replacing all the small, nice communities of the internet.
Now that 8chan is gone, this is my only source for social interaction so I'll keep posting here.

Yeah, how many other small forums like this are this active and have a userbase that know each other and have inside jokes and stuff, (quite comforting actually) I wouldn't know because I barely visit anywhere else.

not so many people from 2017 are here anymore

That happens when ((they)) ban all the active users

tbh

but anyway, maybe its because school period has started and all of the cllegecel have to focus on not being bullied and surviving exams.

the sites dying thread #3879

its the same with online games

everyone is dissapearing into bigger corporate social networks, where individuals groups are more hidden from the public eye, even if spied upon more intensely by the overseers

at least wizchan is still alive
I left Wizchan because their hatred of women ended up turning a lot of them into faggots and trannies. I couldn't stand all the gay shit. Our mods should be careful that this place doesn't end up like that as well.
Yeah, how many other small forums like this are this active and have a userbase that know each other and have inside jokes and stuff, (quite comforting actually) I wouldn't know because I barely visit anywhere else.
I once joined an old forum that revolved around the discussion of a certain anime I really liked and then after a few months of posting there, they said they were going to create a Discord group. Then, everyone just kind of stopped posting on the forum because they had no need for it anymore with this new group. That kind of stuff probably happens a lot. The forum was nearly 20 years old.