Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The slavpill ripped me apart.

slav men, and any men from poor countries with decent-looking women, are supposed to be extremely well integrated into the community and social group, granting them an audience with at least a few eligible women.
otherwise the forces of globalization and female emancipation will rip away all of their romantic opportunities, and they'll sit there reading stories about how their country is popular and even notorious among wealthy sexpats from all over the globe.

this social integration will also go much more poorly if you are middle class, you will not have the natural ability of working class people to bond and get along with other working class people, and you will also not have the opportunities of the upper classes.

you are essentially forced into having just a few paths to success, like pushing yourself very hard in education, to work in a prestigious field and find a woman either at university or at your job.
this is because you will never have the naturally large social circle of the working class man, or the opportunities and meetings of the rich man.
Idk how there are any incels that can support globalization tbh

Slavs often look weird and have really high hairlines, instant failo. One I'm suffering from myself

I hate the west on the whole, but don't blame it. I'm firmly convinced that men's beauty standards are universal and the jews had no hand in creating them. I'm also not proud of being russian and I don't feel particularly attached to my culture/country/history/etc.
Russians had the balls to end the world in the 80s but pussied out. They deserve punishment as every other country in the world