Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Sopranos

• Thread starter AmIjustDreaming
  • Start date
AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
For people that have watched the show, did anybody else think the war with NY was absolutely handled wrong by Tony? Being warned before hand by agent Harris that a snitch in the Lupertazzi family has said the hit is on and Tony just fucking goes to his regular places, like Nuovo Vesuvio, The Bing, etc. Then he gives the hit on phil to Bobby, who gives it to Paulie who gives it to Patsy and that junkie Christopher used for setting up hits with the Italians from overseas. I mean, even New York handled it poorly, New Jersey should've been wiped out within 24 hours. Christopher might have been a fuck up druggie but he would have been a good war time soldier.

I don't remember all the details, but Tony often seemed to be unnecessarily aggressive, even to his own allies. Maybe this is how a normie-tier male can reach the top and stay there, maybe he inherited this personality from his father, I don't know.

The ending of the final episode is still one of the best closures any series has ever had.