Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The St. Bagelcel incident shows us exactly how the world feels about undesirable men

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
d11wq4rupo931.png

He didn't hurt anyone, he didn't even insult anyone, all he did was tell the truth during his meltdown. Yet everyone believes he deserves to be assaulted and humiliated, some say that he deserves worse. There are people calling for his death and castration all over social media, even on IT. They hated him because he was short and ugly.

And don't forget that being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to females.
All ethnics can be considered manlets in a way. I'm a 6' tall sand nigger, I'm considered a manlet, we are all manlets on this day. The world hates us all, they want us to remain docile and be their slaves and cucks.
translated-by-memri-tv-this-is-not-a-happy-reality-3736084.png

May Blackops2cel give us strength during these difficult times.

That drawing is hilarious. Where did that come from?

And it's true. Not one drop of empathy for the man out there. Just hate and derision for pointing out the truth - short men are fucked in this world. Short men have double the suicide rate of tall men. I wonder why. Based on people's responses it sounds like they're happy about that.

That drawing is hilarious. Where did that come from?

And it's true. Not one drop of empathy for the man out there. Just hate and derision for pointing out the truth - short men are fucked in this world. Short men have double the suicide rate of tall men. I wonder why. Based on people's responses it sounds like they're happy about that.

SJWs being Nazis again. Who knew right. Beefsteaker Nazis.

Maybe I've missed something, but they labeled his rant as misogynistic. I don't understand how feeling upset over female insults about his stature misogynistic. Did I miss something?

IT IS A WAKEUP CALL FOR EVEN THE MOST BLUEPILLED FAGGOT. SOCIETY, LIBERALS AND EVERYBODY IN GENERAL HATES YOU AND WILL INSULT YOU FOR BEING AN INDESIRABLE MALE, IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A MANLET BUT I FELT THE PAIN IN HIS VOICE WHEN I SAW THAT VIDEO, IT SPOKE VOLUMES TO BE AND RESONATED IN MY MIND. THE FBI BETTER WATCH ME BECAUSE OIM GETTING A LIL KOOKY :D:D:D:D

they dont give a fuck about us and just mock us and want us dead

Short men have double the suicide rate of tall men. I wonder why. Based on people's responses it sounds like they're happy about that.
I remember reading somewhere on r/short "it's because majority of shorties are just losers, without tough skin". This is said by people who will commit suicide after living one day as an incel. We are never understood, and so our sufferings are not known too. How fucking "tough" must your skin be to live being constantly put down, mocked and just openly hated for a thing you can never change.

we have no value to these people.Do you care for cockroaches and mosquitos?do you care for bugs?we are the equivalent of bugs to normies.

Lmao I love that picture. Bless him

may saint bagelcel give me strenght to end the life of these cucks

I feel for the guy. Fucking society hating on the short guys.

I remember reading somewhere on r/short "it's because majority of shorties are just losers, without tough skin". This is said by people who will commit suicide after living one day as an incel. We are never understood, and so our sufferings are not known too. How fucking "tough" must your skin be to live being constantly put down, mocked and just openly hated for a thing you can never change.
I wonder if the cucks and roasties that infest /r/short would dare tell women who suffer from eating disorders to grow thicker skin. Then imagine if weight wasn't controllable like height. Jfl at ledditors.

Normies do not understand that he's not simply reacting to one isolated situation, but is releasing a lifetime of pent-up anger that stems from how horribly society has treated him year after year, decade after decade. This guy has probably been mistreated every day of his life over something that he had no control over. Over time, experiencing that would drive anybody insane or at least transform them into a shell of a person who's unable to function normally around other people.

I guess it's too much to ask for so-called "adults" in our society to emphasize with someone who undoubtedly drew the short stick in life.

I’m surprised at how much influence braincels has when it comes to this matter

Normies do not understand that he's not simply reacting to one isolated situation, but is releasing a lifetime of pent-up anger that stems from how horribly society has treated him year after year, decade after decade. This guy has probably been mistreated every day of his life over something that he had no control over. Over time, experiencing that would drive anybody insane or at least transform them into a shell of a person who's unable to function normally around other people.

I guess it's too much to ask for so-called "adults" in our society to emphasize with someone who undoubtedly drew the short stick in life.
iq mogs tesla and Einstein tbh

IT IS A WAKEUP CALL FOR EVEN THE MOST BLUEPILLED FAGGOT. SOCIETY, LIBERALS AND EVERYBODY IN GENERAL HATES YOU AND WILL INSULT YOU FOR BEING AN INDESIRABLE MALE.

I hope (and believe tbh) that this will be the ultimate outcome of all this. That once bluepilled manlets drown in blackpills by the sheer number of men and women online and offline OPENLY expressing their sheer disgust and hatred for short men. JFL i saw the usual manlets at my gym today more angry/upset looking than usual.

d11wq4rupo931.png

He didn't hurt anyone, he didn't even insult anyone, all he did was tell the truth during his meltdown. Yet everyone believes he deserves to be assaulted and humiliated, some say that he deserves worse. There are people calling for his death and castration all over social media, even on IT. They hated him because he was short and ugly.

And don't forget that being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to females.
All ethnics can be considered manlets in a way. I'm a 6' tall sand nigger, I'm considered a manlet, we are all manlets on this day. The world hates us all, they want us to remain docile and be their slaves and cucks.
translated-by-memri-tv-this-is-not-a-happy-reality-3736084.png

May Blackops2cel give us strength during these difficult times.
From this day on you are honorary manlet

All ethnics can be considered manlets in a way. I'm a 6' tall sand nigger, I'm considered a manlet
I'm surprised that you didn't go ER like 5ft 11 Faisal Hussain.

One should be noted that Faisal Hussain was happy when we was in Paki-land, but a year after he returned to Toronto, he went ER.

The typical Toronto cunt only wants a 6ft 5 Chad or Tyrone, and I'm not exaggerating.

Last edited:
Manlets unite and form Manletron.

Not to mention before his outburst the girls were the ones who instigated the entire incident by filming him and laughing.

Richard Feynman level IQ.

Who the fk is the artistcel you drew that jfl ngl tbh

How many manlets does it take to form a 6'5 gigaChadotron?
5. One short gymcel for each arm and leg, and one chadlet in the middle.

I feel like this make fun off and record the freaking out guy is an American thing

Last edited:
Maybe I've missed something, but they labeled his rant as misogynistic. I don't understand how feeling upset over female insults about his stature misogynistic. Did I miss something?
it's the gynocentric nature
what happened
short guy was buying a bagel when the 2 food employees made a joke about him wanting a mini bagel which on top of getting stood up by his tinder date.he then ranted about female nature and picked a fight with a tallfag then got pummeled. Now soys and feminist want him dead.

Last edited:

Nothing misogynistic about what he said. You just can't raise your voice and state uncomfortable facts around foids.

Nothing misogynistic about what he said. You just can't raise your voice and state uncomfortable facts around foids.
You are not supposed to tell those facts, you are supposed to be a good goy and swallow society's bullshit, even if it is so obviously untrue. Humanity is disgusting. All they care about is kicking the guy on the ground in order to virtue signal their status in the society.

You are not supposed to tell those facts, you are supposed to be a good goy and swallow society's bullshit, even if it is so obviously untrue. Humanity is disgusting. All they care about is kicking the guy on the ground in order to virtue signal their status in the society.
43 bluepillers indirectly agree with you.

6' is not at all manlet height obviously.

bad genetics is an unforgivable offense in the eyes of a foid

6' is not at all manlet height obviously.
Exactly, probably not tall by 2019 standards but not a manlet! It's passable for 90% of foids.

If you are 6' tall and an incel, you're just ugly like all of us and women don't even care about your height to begin with!

Last edited:

Society should be annihilated

The absolute best part is women writing articles blaming the patriarchy for women preferring taller men. I’m not making that up.

Oh god bagelcel literally heightmogs me

I wonder if the cucks and roasties that infest /r/short would dare tell women who suffer from eating disorders to grow thicker skin. Then imagine if weight wasn't controllable like height. Jfl at ledditors.
they have pussy maan....if youre born with a pussy people wont demand much from you...

The absolute best part is women writing articles blaming the patriarchy for women preferring taller men. I’m not making that up.

Where are these articles JFL

Foids are hella privileged. Once they got the right to vote, it was over.

Honeslty may God reward him greatly in the afterlife, for he suffered too much in this one

Look at How quick foids are to shame men that defend themselves against violent females, because they're "smaller and weaker" but when a smaller and weaker male gets attacked by a bigger male they laugh and cheer. Short men are the most oppressed people in western civilization.

Jfl at people mocking him. If they knew...

You missed the fact that humans are disgusting, depraved, brutal animals who shit on low-status men just for the sake of it

Oh, St.Bagelcel, forgive him for his foolishnes..