Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The St. Bagelcel incident shows us exactly how the world feels about undesirable men

d11wq4rupo931.png

He didn't hurt anyone, he didn't even insult anyone, all he did was tell the truth during his meltdown. Yet everyone believes he deserves to be assaulted and humiliated, some say that he deserves worse. There are people calling for his death and castration all over social media, even on IT. They hated him because he was short and ugly.

And don't forget that being ethnic is as bad as being 5'4'' according to females.
All ethnics can be considered manlets in a way. I'm a 6' tall sand nigger, I'm considered a manlet, we are all manlets on this day. The world hates us all, they want us to remain docile and be their slaves and cucks.
translated-by-memri-tv-this-is-not-a-happy-reality-3736084.png

May Blackops2cel give us strength during these difficult times.

Sandcels should just Jihadmaxx. ISIS was based.

IT IS A WAKEUP CALL FOR EVEN THE MOST BLUEPILLED FAGGOT. SOCIETY, LIBERALS AND EVERYBODY IN GENERAL HATES YOU AND WILL INSULT YOU FOR BEING AN INDESIRABLE MALE, IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING A MANLET BUT I FELT THE PAIN IN HIS VOICE WHEN I SAW THAT VIDEO, IT SPOKE VOLUMES TO BE AND RESONATED IN MY MIND. THE FBI BETTER WATCH ME BECAUSE OIM GETTING A LIL KOOKY :D:D:D:D

I read this in hydes voice because kooky is something he would say :feelsmusic:
Theirs probably some male children being brainwashed right now about how bagelcel assaulted everyone with hatespeech and is homophobic while being homo.

Honestly the country of Cucknada would behead this guy but thank god St. Bagelcel doesn't live in Cucknada. Honestly he seems pretty chill and I would be friends with him regardless of his height.

Honestly the country of Cucknada would behead this guy but thank god St. Bagelcel doesn't live in Cucknada. Honestly he seems pretty chill and I would be friends with him regardless of his height.

He is funny and seems like he would be likeable, but his height has forced upon him experiences that take away that potential.

The absolute best part is women writing articles blaming the patriarchy for women preferring taller men. I’m not making that up.

Foids repeatedly prove themselves to be retarded so I can't be surprised by this tbh

There are people calling for his death and castration all over social media, even on IT.
Really? It's over then, and that proves all the things we say here are truth .

Short men are the most oppressed people in western civilization.
We've seen a lot of examples of women publicly stating that they hate short man and/or want they dead. We are judged by society for something that we have no control, this is something, proportionally, as bad as racism.

Just reinforces what we already know.

Ameen brother. Yes, we all ethnics are manlets, the subhumans.

He is the savior, he is the maseeh, المسيح من الأقزام -- the messiah of the manlets.

jfl at @NotQuiteChadLite expecting everyone to be social

what is the point in going outside as an ugly manlet?

I remember reading somewhere on r/short "it's because majority of shorties are just losers, without tough skin". This is said by people who will commit suicide after living one day as an incel. We are never understood, and so our sufferings are not known too. How fucking "tough" must your skin be to live being constantly put down, mocked and just openly hated for a thing you can never change.
They want us to stfu and deal with it.

Hail St. Bagel even though he is not an incel

If anyone should be considered an honorary incel, it's this guy.

All the land whales and soy cucks who bleat about body positivity have seemingly forgotten their “cause” because he told some stupid bitches the truth about how he’s treated and rather than admit that this is an issue and his anger/frustration is valid, they’d rather mock him and prove themselves to be complete hypocrites. *pretends to be shocked*

Another example of the insanity we live in, short man defends himself after being humiliated for something he has no control over and is made the villain, and after all this they will continue to tell you your fate is in your own hands.

high IQ post. Genetically undesirable men deserve to die in the society we life in. Feminists openly believe that "bad men" deserve to be destroyed. I hope this continues, and the anger and bitter of the people will eventually be harnessed to start an incels rights revolution.

" its not about his height, its about his personality and atttiude" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Do we know what the woman actually said to the guy to set him off? I’ve seen the video but have never seen or found out what caused it.