Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the starepill

ShadowScale

ShadowScale

Paranoiacel
-
look at these chad Hollywood actors:

Now look at these guys:

I'll tell you the difference (in the looks), its the stare! If you have what self-help pseudo psychologist scammers call ''reptillian stare'' YOU ARE FUCKED!
You can be the most good, ethical and moral person in the universe, if you have a stare like this one:
Everyone will think that you are a maniac at sight! not only females, EVERYONE!
The problem is, if you are a mentalcel especially an aspergerscel, its hard as hell to control facial expressions, it's over for starecels.

yeah, man, i don't stare quite like that but i have a hard time controlling my expressions after a really shitty day at work

sometimes my face is literally like this when i'm entering the subway station after work and I CAN'T CHANGE IT
worst feeling ever

Cope! Lanza mogs them all, ded srs.

Gigacope.
If chad does stare like that, people won't find it creepy. Let alone dangerous.

I think i star like that

The starepill affects me the most because my genetics and my autism don't allow me to have good eyes much less good facial features.

But Manson was cool, I wish I could convince females to do things for me :(

But Manson was cool, I wish I could convince females to do things for me :(
I choose these photos exclusivally because they were the easier exemples for me to find, it had nothing to but with any of the people in it did. But yes, it would be fantastic to have his persuassion skills.

JFL if you think this isn't a dark triad chad slayer. (srs) This man could slay prime pussy being dark triad bad boy. He has the perfect looks for it (ded srs) Ngl boyos. No homo (srs)

JFL if you think this isn't a dark triad chad slayer. (srs) This man could slay prime pussy being dark triad bad boy. He has the perfect looks for it (ded srs) Ngl boyos. No homo (srs)

No, that queen was very thin if that’s Anthony Perkins of Psycho fame.

No, that queen was very thin if that’s Anthony Perkins of Psycho fame.
If he was irl dark triad serial killer, foids would be all over his dick (srs) he has that vibe to him. No homo (srs)

Foid's would call the top hot but the bottom creepy for not being a chad. pathetic

Hunter eye area. Our primitive brains associate squinty, deep set eyes with masculinity and beauty.

I hardly notice when I do it

I stare into people’s souls when I look at them so I tend to avoid eye contact..

Gigacope.
If chad does stare like that, people won't find it creepy. Let alone dangerous.

They would find it incredibly attractive if a Chad stared at them like a serial killer, because the only thing women love more than Chads is Chad serial killers.

Apparently i scare people when i stare at them

the worst stare to have probably is sad beta dumb stare

I got stared at all the time as a kid and still do. It's over.

I avoid staring at people, I'm never 100% on how long is too long to maintain eye contact

I like how all your examples are psychopaths, are there any non-murderers who make that facial expression?

Jfl my mother told me I have agresive look

Foids look me with disgust when they realise that I stared them, I guess this confirms how ugly I am for them (but I'm still staring them with a hoodie hiding my face).

Uncle Fester! (I forgot his real name:( My favorite bald murderer! He seems so happy!

I like how all your examples are psychopaths, are there any non-murderers who make that facial expression?
Did you actually read anything here or just looked at the pictures?