Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The state of 2018

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
In this current year, you will be socially ostracised and in some cases prosecuted, for referring to mentally ill people by their actual gender

How is "transgenderism" actually a thing

Its gonna go even more downhill from here.

thetruecelibate said:

Jews are breaking down society brick by brick. Faggotry, Trans shit, gay marriage, cucks, adultery, next will be incest.

NYincel said:
thetruecelibate said:
Jews are breaking down society brick by brick. Faggotry, Trans shit, gay marriage, cucks, adultery, next will be incest.
the end is near.

Transgenderism, homosexuality are all mental illnesses. do NOT let liberals tell you otherwise, I would rather be called a “bigot” then further this degeneracy.

NYincel said:

and pedophilia

We are fucked

I'm fine with them demystifying these things, but leaving them as they are. MENTAL ILLNESSES. Trannies are just as ill if not worse than pedos. As long as they don't bother me and they get the treatment they need, I think it's a positive direction for society to go. But for cucks and adultery, that shit is inexcusable.

It's just degeneracy. Trans is mental illness, end of.

JFL at people ignoring the fact that unless you replace your dick with a vagina or the other way around you can't change your gender, you can only deceive yourself and libtards with unscientific, baseless cosplay

towncel said:
JFL at people ignoring the fact that unless you replace your dick with a vagina or the other way around you can't change your gender, you can only deceive yourself and libtards with unscientific, baseless cosplay

I am one of the most pro-LGBT guys on this site and even I say that your gender is immutable. You can't change someone's gender, no matter what you do. You can change their genitalia, sure, but their XY chromosomes remain.

oh boy there can only be dark times ahead...