Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming The state of incels.co

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
Our so-called moderators have prostituted us to the cucks... destroyed our culture... our forum... our community. Our forum has been ruined by soycucks. Our forum... on their hands. They are the infiltrators. All foids and cucks will leave incels.co immediately... or suffer the consequences.

Our so-called moderators have prostituted us to the cucks... destroyed our culture... our forum... our community. Our forum has been ruined by soycucks. Our forum... on their hands. They are the infiltrators. All foids and cucks will leave incels.co immediately... or suffer the consequences.
tbh

I will destroy them :feelsjuice:

what happened? i dont know what this is about but theres a lot of volcels, foids and bragging sons of bitches that should be executed let alone perma banned.

Told you all. But nope, I got anally gangraped with warnings by the collective mods and polished off with a permaban.

We have more Sinceres on the loose?

I suspect quite a few users here but I won't say anything because mods will menstruate about it.

what happened? i dont know what this is about but theres a lot of volcels, foids and bragging sons of bitches that should be executed let alone perma banned.

We have more Sinceres on the loose?

I suspect quite a few users here but I won't say anything because mods will menstruate about it.
I was mainly just making a parody of imran zakhaev’s speech on cod4 but it does have some truth for this forum

Based if you're not being ironic. Suprised there isn't more of a backlash against this partnership with save hate website.

Based if you're not being ironic. Suprised there isn't more of a backlash against this partnership with save hate website.
tbh, its cucked as fuck it surprises me no one has said anything about this shit.

Soys are one step away from massive blackpill dilution and bluepillery

I'm probably the only one who got the reference jfl.

Yeah nobody else made the connection that it is a reference to imran zakhaev’s speech in cod4. But the statement is pretty true tbh

Yeah nobody else made the connection that it is a reference to imran zakhaev’s speech in cod4. But the statement is pretty true tbh

I always found it weird asf how after cod4 Imran zakhaev became hero of Russia.

He was a North Caucasian MUSLIM Russian nationalist :feelstastyman: it makes 0 sense, it's an insult to North Caucasians for one jfl.

It wouldn't be unrealistic to have a non Russian person become hero of Russia (see Peter the Great, General Bagrationi, Stalin, etc) but a Muslim person with full on Jihadi appearance being in that position is just bullshit.

I always found it weird asf how after cod4 Imran zakhaev became hero of Russia.

He was a North Caucasian MUSLIM Russian nationalist :feelstastyman: it makes 0 sense, it's an insult to North Caucasians for one jfl.

It wouldn't be unrealistic to have a non Russian person become hero of Russia (see Peter the Great, General Bagrationi, Stalin, etc) but a Muslim person with full on Jihadi appearance being in that position is just bullshit.
Him not being ethnically Russian itself was really weird to me. It’s like an ethnic being a white supremacist. And most muslims don’t even like being under Russian control

Where? I can't detect any.

Told you all. But nope, I got anally gangraped with warnings by the collective mods and polished off with a permaban.
Damn, you weren't lying

Incels.co mods = :soy: :soy:

Isn´t Knajjed a gay twink who hates incels ?
That´s what you are dealing with here.

Discord faggots are the same shit.

hitler.jpeg

I've been gone for awhile. What's going on?

This seems vaguely familiar.

Did you quote some video game with changes made?
Did you play the remaster?
I got it too and just saw these posts, i knew it, i literally slave for this game online.

Last edited:
This seems vaguely familiar.

Did you quote some video game with changes made?

Did you play the remaster?

I got it too and just saw these posts, i knew it, i literally slave for this game online.
Yeah I played the remastered. Cod is one of the games I have played the most apart from minecraft.

Tf zakhaev?

I’m probably the second one who got the reference, you should do a new one with makarov s speech from mw3

Tf zakhaev?

I’m probably the second one who got the reference, you should do a new one with makarov s speech from mw3
You were the third. Never played mw3 actually