Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The state of men in 2019

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

What the fuck happened?

Oh man too much soy

They bring shame to the gamer community

Endgame of consumerism, you are what you fucking buy, build your entire social circle around your possessions, dont have opinions of your own, deny your feelings, deny your individuality, just be sheep theory. How some people can live like that I dont know, I couldnt ever, would go insane from the contradictions to what I feel is right, ironic though, compared to these guys we have real alpha slayer mentalities, dont bow down to that bullshit nearly as easily, and still they probably think themselves superior to us.

They need to be crucified

The level of soy is lethal.

Nothing to hear just watch this shit, it's like a nintendo switch ritual, they are trying to summon Tyrone
jfl it actually looks like some occult ritual

This is just sad... how do they get so many of them gathering in one place.? Soylent boylent

I hate these nintendo fanboy cucks.

"OH MY GOD! I GOT A NINTENDO SWITCH FROM TYRONE AND MY GIRLFRIEND".
Pf2duy8w2as21

Fucking loled first time seeing this

Endgame of consumerism, you are what you fucking buy, build your entire social circle around your possessions, dont have opinions of your own, deny your feelings, deny your individuality, just be sheep theory. How some people can live like that I dont know, I couldnt ever, would go insane from the contradictions to what I feel is right, ironic though, compared to these guys we have real alpha slayer mentalities, dont bow down to that bullshit nearly as easily, and still they probably think themselves superior to us.

Reminds me a lot of sports car vloggers.

Are they trying to summon Iwata?

Class conciousness lead me to sexual conciousness.

another free alert for high iq greycel.