Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The State Of "Men" In 2020: Simp asks Foid if he can be her slave

Y

youthislife

Veteran

Foids legit live in tutorial mode because men are huge cucks and still cry about being oppressed.

Where did you get this from?

Many men have nothing to offer a female apart from their servitude, so they offer just that.

Many men have nothing to offer a female apart from their servitude, so they offer just that.
This guy is a disgrace to men, he should be raped and killed (in GTA V). I'd never lower myself to be a slave to women, I'd rather kill them and eat their corpses or skin them alive and bake them in an oven, than doing favors for them (in Minecraft).

This is basically every normie but less overt.

Edit: normies are less overt in their desire for enslavement

Last edited:
this is why foids dont respect men. deep down they know every macho bully submits and licks their feet. men are pathetic to pay them in onlyfans and make them millionaires.
can you digest that fact, that neighbourhood foid earns what your parents will earn in a whole year, more than that just in just a week.

who knows a gigachad could be also a slave behind the closed door thus changing the whole narrative.

how anyone can be this cucked is beyond my understanding

Friendly reminder that the first chapter of Esther Vilar's book is called "The Slave's Happiness".

cucks deserve the rope

Fucking worthless faggot. Men like him are the reason why holes live on tutorial mode

lol just be foid and get voluntary slaves

This has to be a joke...

this is why foids dont respect men. deep down they know every macho bully submits and licks their feet. men are pathetic to pay them in onlyfans and make them millionaires.
can you digest that fact, that neighbourhood foid earns what your parents will earn in a whole year, more than that just in just a week.

who knows a gigachad could be also a slave behind the closed door thus changing the whole narrative.