Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The state of teen normies, from a teencel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
*Out of my entire school only one teen normie has a girlfriend, there were originally three.
*One girl left the normie to join this teen chad's and he's dating her and another girl at the same time.
*The other normie's girlfriend tried to get him to let her begin a open relationship but he wasn't a cuck and broke up with her.
*Most of the normies at my school are bitter and depressed, to the point were I've seen multiple times students start screaming matches with the teacher with the student saying that they're going to be alone and slaving away for nothing and that the schoolwork is useless.
Disclaimer: this is not defending normies, just observations.

Last edited:
Poor normies.

In a way I hope it’s true because it means more people joining our ranks and sympathising with us.

:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels: Blackpill striking this early huh?
Maybe I'm just in a bad are inceldom wise but the white girls (who make up the majority of the females in my school) are literal demons who mock, insult and destroy any guy they feel like. Add into that common sense and the internet revealing what your future will probably be like, and you have a recipe for steaming rage.

this forum needs to figure out an adaptation to this growing phenomenom

personally, chads ans chadlites out

normies are fine (assuming they are normiecels, the second they bring up non hooker sex they get banned)

My school was mostly asian, so normie relationships didnt exist.

this forum needs to figure out an adaptation to this growing phenomenom

personally, chads ans chadlites out

normies are fine (assuming they are normiecels, the second they bring up non hooker sex they get banned)
I've been considering suggesting a spot on here for normies, whether they've had sex or not, who realize how crappy women are to discuss stuff. But that'd go against the spirit of incels.

"I never met a normie that liked me."

In my highschool in pretty much every classroom there was like 1 chad all the foids obsessed over and the rest of the guys orbited the stacies.

More proof chad is the only true enemy

Still fuck normies tho

incel uprising when?

JK mods jk