Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL the state of white women and their little daughters

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
Globalization threatens it buddy boyo.
Not only that, but technology itself. Remember, thanks to the smartphone, chad is just one text/DM convo away.

What in the uncle nephew-son, satellite dish hooked up to the trailer, koolaid without sugar, frozen pizza dinner, five teeth missing, creek water sippin, tobacco pack dip, I like dumpster diving, out of toilet paper so I had to use my hand, tractor driving, catfish selling, cat piss smelling, dog food chomping, Yee-haw yelling, camel cigarette smoking bullshit is this?????

When does Babylon fall?

Indeed. But for how long?

What happens to white women eventually happens to all other women. Thankfully, gorilla females can't use smartphones.
If Gorilla Foids could use smart phones my species would be fucked

One thing is for sure, the West is going to Hell on a diving F-16.
Technically speaking, I believe F-16s have an Auto-GCAS system that will engage if the aircraft sustains a certain amount of Gs, is at a certain angle and no pilot input is detected.
It shall climb to a safe altitude and maintain straight and level.

Yup. Guarantee all those whores have white boyfriends
that woman needs to be violently beaten in GTA V and wii sports boxing for this shit. she's a fucking chomo faggot. that girl is like 10 and the slut and proud poster is what she holds. WTF!

if any dad did this, people would want him lynched

hasty generalizations fallacy

also, holding a poster that your mom made you hold isn't proof you have sex
Clown world
I am honestly unsurprised. This kinda makes me happy though. Degeneracy is killing them at a rate faster then i calculated.

View attachment 355080

Can I ask what your sisters' political views are @Personalityinkwell

Imagine being a woman and literally having nothing to offer accept your holes? Women literally contribute Jack shit to society and complain and consume all the fucking resources. Infants are literally lower maintenance than the average adult woman.
Amount of atoms in the universe IQ

The west is worst then Sodom and Gomorrah at this point.
God needs to something very based very quickly

She gave the littlest ones the slutty cards but kept the most dignified one for herself. Fuck is wrong with this woman?

So proud that they always hide their notch count from billy beta who will marry her used up ass.

Everything they do is about removing themselves from the gene pool. It's like, once you give it freedom, it tries to sabotage itself. Not just the white woman. Any race with a decent wealth level. Remember that Saudi slut who ran off to Canada to find herself (a slut)?

There must be something fundamentally wrong with foid brain.

It shall climb to a safe altitude and maintain straight and level.

thank you fren for this info.

Lol I run into these white SJW foids every other day. They are sick degenerate fucks.

lifefuel for colvin

Jews and women are the eternal enemies of mankind.

Can some burgercel explain why women want to bam white men? I thought because of how migrant laws are in USA all the non white men are fucking genetic crap incels, basically the studymaxxed slaves of India and China and low value defeatist sides of Asian and middle eastern regimes?

Wouldn't the white women far prefer the white men???

Can some burgercel explain why women want to bam white men? I thought because of how migrant laws are in USA all the non white men are fucking genetic crap incels, basically the studymaxxed slaves of India and China and low value defeatist sides of Asian and middle eastern regimes?

Wouldn't the white women far prefer the white men???
because the media is constantly painting white men as evil

then you say a 16 yo is hot and they want you swatted lmao
they are idiots. many 16 year olds are attractive if you say they arent you are a liar. lol how many arent taking or suck a dick at least LOL such babies

they are idiots. many 16 year olds are attractive if you say they arent you are a liar. lol how many arent taking or suck a dick at least LOL such babies
16 is prime age for fucksake

Imagine being a woman and literally having nothing to offer accept your holes? Women literally contribute Jack shit to society and complain and consume all the fucking resources. Infants are literally lower maintenance than the average adult woman.
based and high IQ

that woman needs to be violently beaten in GTA V and wii sports boxing for this shit. she's a fucking chomo faggot. that girl is like 10 and the slut and proud poster is what she holds. WTF!
I would pay to watch this happen to her.

And then they have the nerve to complain about pedos.

would fuck this bitch so good fuark

aiEJH.gif
Based CHADnaldo, the only Chad that I am okay with.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back