RageFuel The state of women: Girl has a breakdown because sign says don't kill children

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
17d 11h 0m
"Yas kween murder your child, you're so empowered did you see how you hacked it up piece by piece when they still had a heartbeat and functioning brain waves, yo go gurlll you're so empowered fight the patriarchy sis"

View: https://youtu.be/hmpmOidm_aM

Last edited:
Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
86d 22h 59m
They act like condoms, the pill, IUDs or simply closing your legs don't exist

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
17d 11h 0m
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 7, Bluepillers: 12)

To Braziliansigma:If you have a drop of Testosterone left in your body.Take screenshots of this thread and post it on IT

Last edited:
FallenPrime

FallenPrime

G.O.R.I.L.L.A._M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
71d 7h 14m
This is why women need to lose rights.

#REPEALTHE19TH

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Anti-Feministische Aktion
59d 9h 38m
One day I won’t have to live among these people.

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
71d 15h 48m
I don't understand, why can't they just close their legs???
IT tells us sex isn't a need or a big deal. Why can't women abstain?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
76d 22h 31m
"Yas kween murder your child, you're so empowered did you see how you hacked it up piece by piece when they still had a heartbeat and functioning brain waves, yo go gurlll you're so empowered fight the patriarchy sis"
i really do hate modern women

Ellviss

Ellviss

Why Even Bother...
19d 11h 30m
absolute state of western foids

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 18h 39m
abortions are based

im pro-abortion, not pro-choice

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Neoliberalism is why I don‘t have a gf
★★
20d 16h 43m
Getting emotional about everything is the main reason wymyn shouldn't have the right to vote

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Luminary
★★★★★
153d 30m
Murderous cunt

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Major
★★★
78d 5h 50m
The only kind of abortion I support is abortion by suicide. In fact unmarried pregnant single women should be encouraged to commit suicide for being such degenerate parasitic whores. All other kinds of abortion should be tried as 1st degree murder with a mandatory death penalty with no exceptions.

Osentaku Otje

Osentaku Otje

too weak to go monk(e), dino's are based/cool
★★
3d 14h 12m
they can have abortions for the 0,005% that actually need it but the rest can just loose a privilege and close their legs or take a pill or use a condom. Why do they feel the need to go so crazy about shit like this
""the waiting time to get an abortion just got extendet from 2 minutes to 3 minutes letts go riot like they murdered a couple hundred people :soy: :soy: ""
you're the one murdering people stfu it's more than good enough so stop bitching about it
if you want you're life to have meaning you can do something else than create fallse problems and try to fix them

this is my 69th post, nice

Appetite4Destrction

Appetite4Destrction

I had sexual intercourse with your mom.
★★★
6d 17h 59m

To Braziliansigma:If you have a drop of Testosterone left in your body.Take screenshots of this thread and post it on IT
why are you trying so hard to get on IT bro?

Appetite4Destrction

Appetite4Destrction

I had sexual intercourse with your mom.
★★★
6d 17h 59m
I want to my posts in the hall of fame.Didn’t some of ur posts get on IT?
ye 3 of them but i dont care tbh but i guess its understandable. watching others seethe is pretty cool

your personality

your personality

Paragon
★★★★★
62d 1h 12m
They think denying abortions to women is oppression.

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
★★★★★
18d 23h 54m
They want and need chad seed.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Fast Banana community manager
17d 10h 20m
"I wish I was aborted"
she either hates herself for killing her own baby and wants to cope by seeing it as morally justifiable or she was abused when she was younger and is mentally unstable like most western women.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Vanitas vanitatum et omnia vanitas.
★★★★
32d 23h 43m
yaas kween kill those subhumans :soy:

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★★★
5d 22h 33m
YouTube translates her mooing by "Applause" :feelshaha:

ZGT.PNG

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★★★
5d 22h 33m
LMAO NOW EVEN THE YOUTUBE AUTO CAPTIONING ALGORITHM IS BASED
The Artifical Intelligences have a strange tendency to develop opinions like ours :feelshaha:

In 2016, Microsoft Tech Team let an AI bot named TayTweets reply to public tweets, and this AI replied to someone on Tweeter : "I fucking hate feminists and they should all die and burn in Hell" :feelshaha:

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the youngest youngcel
12d 15h 0m
OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎
★★★★★
32d 17h 7m
Antinatalism 4D Chess | Pro-Abortion

Scenario A
X exists
Presence of Pleasure
(Good)
Presence of Pain
(Bad)

Scenario B
X doesn't exist
Absence of Pleasure
(Not bad)
Absence of Pain
(Good)

VincentVanCock

VincentVanCock

A menace to society larping as a good individual.
26d 11h 51m

Scenario A
X exists
Presence of Pleasure
(Good)
Presence of Pain
(Bad)

Scenario B
X doesn't exist
Absence of Pleasure
(Not bad)
Absence of Pain
(Good)

OwlGod

OwlGod

‎‎‎‎‎‎
★★★★★
32d 17h 7m

Scenario A
X exists
Presence of Pleasure
(Good)
Presence of Pain
(Bad)

Scenario B
X doesn't exist
Absence of Pleasure
(Not bad)
Absence of Pain
(Good)
Damn, you're very close of losing the beautiful cyan rank color

They should exclude these imo

IMG_20201028_095315.jpg

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★★
21d 10h 44m
They act like condoms, the pill, IUDs or simply closing your legs don't exist
JFL at those pathetic cunts.

They have to get the maximum amount of pleasure from Chad, they simply can't have it otherwise :feelsokman:

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
86d 22h 59m
JFL at those pathetic cunts.

They have to get the maximum amount of pleasure from Chad, they simply can't have it otherwise :feelsokman:
Either that or they can't even be bothered to use birth control. Like the tiniest of effort and consistency is just too much. In this day and age any woman could be a massive whore and so long as she's not stupidly impulsive she would never ever get pregnant

But they just don't care. Abortion is simply about having no responsibility whatsoever

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★★
21d 10h 44m
Either that or they can't even be bothered to use birth control. Like the tiniest of effort and consistency is just too much. In this day and age any woman could be a massive whore and so long as she's not stupidly impulsive she would never ever get pregnant

But they just don't care. Abortion is simply about having no responsibility whatsoever
True tbh, asking them to lift a finger on tutorial island may be a bit too much. They expect the game to literally play itself at this point.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
86d 22h 59m
True tbh, asking them to lift a finger on tutorial island may be a bit too much. They expect the game to literally play itself at this point.
They always act like getting pregnant is just a pure coincidence, a pure accident that no one could have predicted. Like it's random and they have no control over it.

This tells us 2 things:
1) sex is extremely trivial in their eyes, it's like changing your shirt or drinking a cup of coffee
2) they either have no understanding of responsibility or they think it shouldn't apply to them whatsoeve

The_Unknown

The_Unknown

Officer
13d 7h 43m
"I wish I was fuckin aborted" welcome to the forum buddy boyo

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★★
21d 10h 44m
They always act like getting pregnant is just a pure coincidence, a pure accident that no one could have predicted. Like it's random and they have no control over it.

This tells us 2 things:
1) sex is extremely trivial in their eyes, it's like changing your shirt or drinking a cup of coffee
2) they either have no understanding of responsibility or they think it shouldn't apply to them whatsoeve
The first is honestly just a repercussion of the second, never making them take accountability for their actions breeds massive entitlement. Not only that, but it makes any mistake they ever do trivial, because it's <<never their fault>>.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

★★★★★
86d 22h 59m
The first is honestly just a repercussion of the second, never making them take accountability for their actions breeds massive entitlement. Not only that, but it makes any mistake they ever do trivial, because it's <<never their fault>>.
Good point but I also meant trivial in the sense that it's piss easy for them to get laid. It doesn't even take them effort. If it did it wouldn't seem so trivial to them.

And that's what so terrifying: the fusion of massive entitlement mixed with an action that takes no effort and yet has consequences (sex and pregnancy). Shit's depressing.

NaserOric

NaserOric

Komandant Armije BiH
★★★
13d 6h 20m
abortions are based

Did u ever see how abortions are done? It's basically dismemberment. How on earth it's legal, only clown world knows.

Oh and the most hypocrite thing is that you will be charged with double murder if you kill a pregnant foid, yet they can kill their unborn baby by dismemberment. If one of my family members would abort an unborn baby I'd cut all contact. If i ever ascended and my gf would do it, I'd deliver her the same fate as the unborn baby.

Urekkim

Urekkim

【 20y Half White- Ricecel 】Based Lonercel
★★
15d 9h 20m
Foids feel so fucking privileged & they dont even know it

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

i habve yt chanel
★★★★★
151d 20h 44m

Why the fuck do you bring up IT in literally every single thread u fucking IT worshipper you just give them more attention

Scenario A
X exists
Presence of Pleasure
(Good)
Presence of Pain
(Bad)

Scenario B
X doesn't exist
Absence of Pleasure
(Not bad)
Absence of Pain
(Good)
Huh?

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★
19d 1h 53m
The only kind of abortion I support is abortion by suicide. In fact unmarried pregnant single women should be encouraged to commit suicide for being such degenerate parasitic whores. All other kinds of abortion should be tried as 1st degree murder with a mandatory death penalty with no exceptions.
fucking based, kill the foid for being a foid and suicide the kid for being forcefully coming into this rotten world

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 18h 39m
Did u ever see how abortions are done? It's basically dismemberment. How on earth it's legal, only clown world knows.

Oh and the most hypocrite thing is that you will be charged with double murder if you kill a pregnant foid, yet they can kill their unborn baby by dismemberment. If one of my family members would abort an unborn baby I'd cut all contact. If i ever ascended and my gf would do it, I'd deliver her the same fate as the unborn baby.
the vast majority of abortions are done when its a clump of cells that doesn't resemble anything other than a clump of cells

i actually think that killing a pregnant foid should NOT count as double murder. the only reason that it does, in the United States, is so conservative politicians can parrot the whole "tough on crime", "law and order" bullshit that they always do. it's all about the optics.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
117d 6h 38m
abortions are based

In my country, it's funded by taxes so hard working incels pay for the consequences of these cumdumpsters

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
100d 18h 39m
In my country, it's funded by taxes so hard working incels pay for the consequences of these cumdumpsters
Over.

But to be fair, we have to pay for the consequences anyway. If those cumdumpsters bring their crotch goblins to term, you will have to pay for their healthcare, education, et cetera.