Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The state of women: Girl has a breakdown because sign says don't kill children

Indiancel

Indiancel

खत्म हो गया
-
"Yas kween murder your child, you're so empowered did you see how you hacked it up piece by piece when they still had a heartbeat and functioning brain waves, yo go gurlll you're so empowered fight the patriarchy sis"

View: https://youtu.be/hmpmOidm_aM

Last edited:
They act like condoms, the pill, IUDs or simply closing your legs don't exist

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 7, Bluepillers: 12)

To Braziliansigma:If you have a drop of Testosterone left in your body.Take screenshots of this thread and post it on IT

Last edited:
This is why women need to lose rights.

#REPEALTHE19TH

One day I won’t have to live among these people.

I don't understand, why can't they just close their legs???
IT tells us sex isn't a need or a big deal. Why can't women abstain?

"Yas kween murder your child, you're so empowered did you see how you hacked it up piece by piece when they still had a heartbeat and functioning brain waves, yo go gurlll you're so empowered fight the patriarchy sis"
i really do hate modern women

absolute state of western foids

abortions are based

im pro-abortion, not pro-choice

Getting emotional about everything is the main reason wymyn shouldn't have the right to vote

The only kind of abortion I support is abortion by suicide. In fact unmarried pregnant single women should be encouraged to commit suicide for being such degenerate parasitic whores. All other kinds of abortion should be tried as 1st degree murder with a mandatory death penalty with no exceptions.

they can have abortions for the 0,005% that actually need it but the rest can just loose a privilege and close their legs or take a pill or use a condom. Why do they feel the need to go so crazy about shit like this
""the waiting time to get an abortion just got extendet from 2 minutes to 3 minutes letts go riot like they murdered a couple hundred people :soy: :soy: ""
you're the one murdering people stfu it's more than good enough so stop bitching about it
if you want you're life to have meaning you can do something else than create fallse problems and try to fix them

this is my 69th post, nice

To Braziliansigma:If you have a drop of Testosterone left in your body.Take screenshots of this thread and post it on IT
why are you trying so hard to get on IT bro?

I want to my posts in the hall of fame.Didn’t some of ur posts get on IT?
ye 3 of them but i dont care tbh but i guess its understandable. watching others seethe is pretty cool

"I wish I was aborted"
she either hates herself for killing her own baby and wants to cope by seeing it as morally justifiable or she was abused when she was younger and is mentally unstable like most western women.

YouTube translates her mooing by "Applause" :feelshaha:

ZGT

LMAO NOW EVEN THE YOUTUBE AUTO CAPTIONING ALGORITHM IS BASED

The Artifical Intelligences have a strange tendency to develop opinions like ours :feelshaha:

In 2016, Microsoft Tech Team let an AI bot named TayTweets reply to public tweets, and this AI replied to someone on Tweeter : "I fucking hate feminists and they should all die and burn in Hell" :feelshaha:

Antinatalism 4D Chess | Pro-Abortion

Scenario A
X exists
Presence of Pleasure
(Good)
Presence of Pain
(Bad)

Scenario B
X doesn't exist
Absence of Pleasure
(Not bad)
Absence of Pain
(Good)

Scenario A
X exists
Presence of Pleasure
(Good)
Presence of Pain
(Bad)

Scenario B
X doesn't exist
Absence of Pleasure
(Not bad)
Absence of Pain
(Good)

They act like condoms, the pill, IUDs or simply closing your legs don't exist
JFL at those pathetic cunts.

They have to get the maximum amount of pleasure from Chad, they simply can't have it otherwise :feelsokman:

JFL at those pathetic cunts.

They have to get the maximum amount of pleasure from Chad, they simply can't have it otherwise :feelsokman:
Either that or they can't even be bothered to use birth control. Like the tiniest of effort and consistency is just too much. In this day and age any woman could be a massive whore and so long as she's not stupidly impulsive she would never ever get pregnant

But they just don't care. Abortion is simply about having no responsibility whatsoever

Either that or they can't even be bothered to use birth control. Like the tiniest of effort and consistency is just too much. In this day and age any woman could be a massive whore and so long as she's not stupidly impulsive she would never ever get pregnant

But they just don't care. Abortion is simply about having no responsibility whatsoever
True tbh, asking them to lift a finger on tutorial island may be a bit too much. They expect the game to literally play itself at this point.

True tbh, asking them to lift a finger on tutorial island may be a bit too much. They expect the game to literally play itself at this point.
They always act like getting pregnant is just a pure coincidence, a pure accident that no one could have predicted. Like it's random and they have no control over it.

This tells us 2 things:
1) sex is extremely trivial in their eyes, it's like changing your shirt or drinking a cup of coffee
2) they either have no understanding of responsibility or they think it shouldn't apply to them whatsoeve

"I wish I was fuckin aborted" welcome to the forum buddy boyo

They always act like getting pregnant is just a pure coincidence, a pure accident that no one could have predicted. Like it's random and they have no control over it.

This tells us 2 things:
1) sex is extremely trivial in their eyes, it's like changing your shirt or drinking a cup of coffee
2) they either have no understanding of responsibility or they think it shouldn't apply to them whatsoeve
The first is honestly just a repercussion of the second, never making them take accountability for their actions breeds massive entitlement. Not only that, but it makes any mistake they ever do trivial, because it's <<never their fault>>.

The first is honestly just a repercussion of the second, never making them take accountability for their actions breeds massive entitlement. Not only that, but it makes any mistake they ever do trivial, because it's <<never their fault>>.
Good point but I also meant trivial in the sense that it's piss easy for them to get laid. It doesn't even take them effort. If it did it wouldn't seem so trivial to them.

And that's what so terrifying: the fusion of massive entitlement mixed with an action that takes no effort and yet has consequences (sex and pregnancy). Shit's depressing.

abortions are based

Did u ever see how abortions are done? It's basically dismemberment. How on earth it's legal, only clown world knows.

Oh and the most hypocrite thing is that you will be charged with double murder if you kill a pregnant foid, yet they can kill their unborn baby by dismemberment. If one of my family members would abort an unborn baby I'd cut all contact. If i ever ascended and my gf would do it, I'd deliver her the same fate as the unborn baby.

Foids feel so fucking privileged & they dont even know it

Why the fuck do you bring up IT in literally every single thread u fucking IT worshipper you just give them more attention

Scenario A
X exists
Presence of Pleasure
(Good)
Presence of Pain
(Bad)

Scenario B
X doesn't exist
Absence of Pleasure
(Not bad)
Absence of Pain
(Good)
Huh?

The only kind of abortion I support is abortion by suicide. In fact unmarried pregnant single women should be encouraged to commit suicide for being such degenerate parasitic whores. All other kinds of abortion should be tried as 1st degree murder with a mandatory death penalty with no exceptions.
fucking based, kill the foid for being a foid and suicide the kid for being forcefully coming into this rotten world

Did u ever see how abortions are done? It's basically dismemberment. How on earth it's legal, only clown world knows.

Oh and the most hypocrite thing is that you will be charged with double murder if you kill a pregnant foid, yet they can kill their unborn baby by dismemberment. If one of my family members would abort an unborn baby I'd cut all contact. If i ever ascended and my gf would do it, I'd deliver her the same fate as the unborn baby.
the vast majority of abortions are done when its a clump of cells that doesn't resemble anything other than a clump of cells

i actually think that killing a pregnant foid should NOT count as double murder. the only reason that it does, in the United States, is so conservative politicians can parrot the whole "tough on crime", "law and order" bullshit that they always do. it's all about the optics.

abortions are based

In my country, it's funded by taxes so hard working incels pay for the consequences of these cumdumpsters

In my country, it's funded by taxes so hard working incels pay for the consequences of these cumdumpsters
Over.

But to be fair, we have to pay for the consequences anyway. If those cumdumpsters bring their crotch goblins to term, you will have to pay for their healthcare, education, et cetera.