Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the story about AoC, why was the AoC rised?

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
"The first recorded age-of-consent law dates from 1275 in England; as part of its provisions on rape, the Statute of Westminster 1275 made it a misdemeanor to "ravish" a "maiden within age," whether with or without her consent. The phrase "within age" was later interpreted by jurist Sir Edward Coke (England, 17th century) as meaning the age of marriage, which at the time was twelve years of age."

"English common law had traditionally set the age of consent within the range of ten to twelve years old, but the Offences Against the Person Act 1875 raised this to thirteen in Great Britain and Ireland. Early feminists of the Social Purity movement, such as Josephine Butler and others, instrumental in securing the repeal of the Contagious Diseases Acts ..."

"Several articles written by investigative journalist William Thomas Stead in the late 19th century on the issue of child prostitution in London led to public outrage and ultimately to the raising of the age of consent to sixteen. "

"...In 1885 he "purchased" one victim, Eliza Armstrong, the thirteen-year-old daughter of a chimney sweep, for five pounds and took her to a brothel where she was drugged... "

my theory is that happened because of the industrial revolution that happened in europe during the same period of time, my theory is that the industrial revolution pretty much created the mass printing of journal or the "Media" where soycucks and feminist could use to manipulate the masses, to pretty much do whatever crazy political bull crap they wanted to, and thanks to that they started disseminating feminist propaganda everywhere.

tl dr: feminist was envious of chad wanting prime JBs instead of their roast beef and made a public outrage to raise the age of consent, and after that a "pedophile" jewish soycuck used the media to raise it again.

and because of colonialism this changes to european and american lawn ended up influencing the rest of the world.

Just give political voice and power to holes theory.

Women always wanted a good looking guy and as men were becoming more :soy: due to working less and eating crappier food, they conceded some things to women.

Soon the AOC will be raised all the way to 40, the perfect age for the IT forum female dwellers. Their rotten brain is so inferior over there at IT that they need the AOC to match their own extremely low IQ.

Soon the AOC will be raised all the way to 40, the perfect age for the IT forum female dwellers. Their rotten brain is so inferior over there at IT that they need the AOC to match their own extremely low IQ.
soon they will just ban non chad men of having sexs

Thought you were referencing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

The aoc is fucking 18 years old in the burger land lol. In some places, it's probably 21 hahaha

I don't even think the aoc is that important. Girls are so brainwashed by the jewish media from an early age that they become total NPCs by the time they're 18.

The aoc is fucking 18 years old in the burger land lol. In some places, it's probably 21 hahaha

I don't even think the aoc is that important. Girls are so brainwashed by the jewish media from an early age that they become total NPCs by the time they're 18.
i think sout corea have the highest at 20, no wonder their country is diying

Spain rised it from 13yo to 16yo years ago.
I'm sure they'd think a trick to rise it again to 21yo.

This is true. For example, in Brazil, even thought the AoC is 14, you'll have a ludicrously hard time trying to pick up 14-17 girls as a 20+ dude nowadays, especially middle class and above. Retarded femi-puritan Anglo culture is spreading quickly, and girls are bombarded with feminist indoctrination from all sides (education, media, etc) from tender age.

They already think at 14 that it's an absurd for a girl that age to even kiss an adult. So much for the cucktears narrative that "we want young minds who are not capable of noticing our (according to them) red flags".

If your plan is really getting foids before they have been indoctrinated by feminism, you'd have to aim for small children nowadays.

Retarded femi-puritan Anglo culture is spreading quickly, and girls are bombarded with feminist indoctrination from all sides (education, media, etc) from tender age.
all this femminist bullshit is spreading so fast here, less than 20 years and the have a country is a complete diferent culture

They already think at 14 that it's an absurd for a girl that age to even kiss an adult.
meanwhile they have orgies with other "kids"

old enough to bleed old enough to breed!

If your plan is really getting foids before they have been indoctrinated by feminism, you'd have to aim for small children nowadays.
And even by then, they're already indoctrinated

Teenage pregnancies lead to increased chance of early birth , nerve system defects
Why is this board swarmed with these posts. Eevrry second day someone posts about wanting to fuck 14 year olds without people judging him.

Teenage pregnancies lead to increased chance of early birth , nerve system defects
Why is this board swarmed with these posts. Eevrry second day someone posts about wanting to fuck 14 year olds without people judging him.
theres not much good data about it

because it's really hard to separate teen births from adult births, because richer women tend to have children later

It's a small loud minority of people who obsess about it. Personally I have zero attraction to girls that young.

It's a small loud minority of people who obsess about it. Personally I have zero attraction to girls that young.
mainlander and wizardcel where making a lot of post like thes, so i torught about also making this type of post i think i'm mostly atracted to 16-22 yo foids to be sincere, the i want a 14 jb is more a like a fantasy of getting a loyal virgin for me, it's more like cope than anything.

the perfect AOC is 16. Most Foids are not fully developed until then

You wouldn't want older guys trying it on with your 14yo daughter. That's why AoC is 16. School leaving/out in the world working age.

You wouldn't want older guys trying it on with your 14yo daughter. That's why AoC is 16. School leaving/out in the world working age.
so you would be fine with the entire young 14 yo chad football team to take turns on your daughter?

Just keep cucks illiterate