Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The story of when I made a Chad and Becky seeth

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
When I registered here I was living with two girls. Heh just kidding. I mean sort of... I rented a room in a 3 room flat and after me 2 girls rented other 2 rooms there. With the first lockdown one wasn't home but the other took her Chad (6'2", 7/10 face) boyfriend into her room. They were so annoying, no sex noises at least but they were dirty, loud and generally subhuman. One day I changed the login information for the wifi and they couldn't log in. She asked me if I knew what's wrong but I said IDK and that there used to be problems with the internet there already which was true. So they couldn't use the internet for a few days but finally she called the provider and they told her that someone changed the login data and that they can reset it. I heard this conversation because I was in the toilette. When I came out she angrily asked me "Anon, why did you change the login pass for the wifi?" and the Chad was like "That's not cool bro" and I started yelling at them asking WTF they think implying I did something like that, that I also didn't have the internet, that it used to be very problematic and that I used to have to call the provider to make it work before (which was true). She felt bad and started apologizing me for it. LMFAO dumb bitch, of course that was me.

I hated her so much. One time when the other girl was at home and they were talking next to me, that bitch made sure that I hear when she said "I wish the lockdown was over and I could go to the job like ANY normal person does", you know, implying I am not normal for not working (I was NEETing there too and playing games all the time). Or the other time when I was in the toilette, she turned off the light for me when talking to the other girl and said "oops, I think I turned off the light with SOMEONE inside". Yeah bitch, I wonder WHO when there were only 3 of us in the apartment and you were talking to the other one. She was a massive bitch and maybe this isn't something very mischivious I still feel good when I remember of how I made these retards use their mobile internet for almost a week LOL. I wish I was socially more intelligent and more low inhib and sociopathic. I really like when normalfuckers who tried / made my life worse pay the price.

Still my best story is when the rage of getting laughed at turned me completely low inhib and I told a group of zoomers I will kill them if they laugh at me again. Wanna hear it?

Still my best story is when the rage of getting laughed at turned me completely low inhib and I told a group of zoomers I will kill them if they laugh at me again. Wanna hear it?
go ahead

I'll greentext this one.

>Be me, one year ago, summer
>Go to a shop to get me some chips
>On the way back there is a group of 4 zoomers with an old woman sitting on a bench
>As I pass them by I hear "pffffff" as in "what the fuck is that"
>Think to myself: This is about me, right? It has to be.
>Turn around after a few steps
>Two or three zoomers are looking at me with weirded faces
>I stop and start walking towards them yelling
>"Do you have a problem? DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM?"
>They are clearly scared and shocked that I reacted
>At this point my adrenaline was pumping and I don't really remember very well what I was saying but it was something like this
>"You find something funny? You think I am funny?"
>They start denying with shocked faces "What? No, we were talking about something else."
>Their denial and my anger go back and forth
>Finally tell them "If I'll ever hear or see you doing this ever again, I will fuck you up" and I leave
>This was very close to my apartment, so I go home, grab my spring knife and go out hoping they will still be there
>As I get out of my building, I see the zoomers are now sitting on a bench close to my block
>One of the foids is walking my way at this time
>She sees me and possibly the knife too, does 180, walks for a bit and basically goes like 10 meters away from me to get around me and to the other side of the sidewalk
>Some of the other zoomers are on the bench nextto my block
>They are scared shitless when I get near them, completely silent and their heads are down
>I open and close my knife when I walk by them
>I reach the old hag sitting on the previous bench still, basically do the same thing, open and close my knife near her
>Go back home after a short walk and the zoomers are still there
>Again as I walk past them they are silent and their heads are down
>"That's right and you better stay scared or you will regret it next time" I say as I go to my apartment

That's basically it. One of the foid zoomers saw me IRL after that a few times and she's still scared, always tried to act like I was not there. I wish I was low inhib like that all the time but this isn't my nature.

Last edited:
I'll greentext this one.

>On the way back there is a group of 4 zoomers with an old woman sitting on a bench
>At this point my adrenaline was pumping and I don't really remember very well what I was saying but it was something like this
>They start denying with shocked faces "What? No, we were talking about something else."
>Finally tell them "If I'll ever hear or see you doing this ever again, I will fuck you up" and I leave
>This was very close to my apartment, so I go home, grab my spring knife and go out hoping they will still be there
>As I get out of my building, I see the zoomers are now sitting on a bench close to my block
>She sees me and possibly the knife too, does 180, walks for a bit and basically goes like 10 meters away from me to get around me and to the other side of the sidewalk
>They are scared shitless when I get near them, completely silent and their heads are down
>I reach the old hag sitting on the previous bench still, basically do the same thing, open and close my knife near her
>"That's right and you better stay scared or you will regret it next time" I say as I go to my apartment

That's basically it. One of the foid zoomers saw me IRL after that a few times and she's still scared, always tried to act like I was not there. I wish I was low inhib like that all the time but this isn't my nature.
how tall are you? I doubt you'ds scare them if you were short? Is your face your problem?

The rates of Autism on this sub must be at least 50%.

how tall are you? I doubt you'ds scare them if you were short? Is your face your problem?
5'9" and 48 kilograms and this is my biggest problem (genes, literally cant gain weight, i will have a genetic tests soon). I have a body (except for the dick) of a 11 YO at almost 30 years of age. They were scared of a mad psycho having enough of being laughed at.
The rates of Autism on this sub must be at least 50%.
hell yeah, weaponized autism = scarriest autism.

I'll greentext this one.

Nice

cant imagine having to live with roommates seems like a living hell, for any fellow incels/ neets stay with ur parents as long as you can

cant imagine having to live with roommates seems like a living hell, for any fellow incels/ neets stay with ur parents as long as you can
Depends on how your psrents are and how the flatmates are behaving. If I lived only with the other girl I would be fine, we didnt bother each other maybe except for her hair on the floor in bathroom.

Especially foid roommates. Jfl I would have jumped out my window hearing her being guys over.