Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The story where I nearly got thrown in a mental

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
It was August of last year, was chilling. Felt angry as shit so I decided to grab a needle and pierce my finger with it, and bleed on the daki I have of my waifu. Hurt like a bitch and bled a lot. Called my dad was like "dude I need something to control me" and since he was able to make sure I'll be good if I entered a facility of that sort (he is a psychiatrist, though he's not one of those faggots who thinks "hey take all this medicine and do this and that" and it doesnt do shit, guy does his research on antipsychiatry and the reasons people turn against it and he does sympathize), so he was like "okay, lets do this". I had to do some tests for blood and all and I was alright. I was nearly put in there, but my dad had some problems and we went home, but I had to promise him that I'd be alright. Incidents like this happened before but they were far between. He trusts me a lot and I trust him. Cool guy.

why did they want some blood test from you?

You poked yourself with a needle?:feelsseriously:

Sounds like your out of control GrAYcel

Idk. Maybe to admit me I needed to give a little blood.
Actually I think they wanted to check your blood for drugs or smth

Awesome story. Full of ups and downs, like a movie. I'd recommend.

Interesting story

Damn that was interesting