Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "The Structure of Adolescent Romantic and Sexual Networks"

Adolescent%20romantic%20network_reviseda.jpg

http://www.soc.duke.edu/~jmoody77/chains.pdf
A nonromantic sexual relationship was defined as a relationship involving sexual intercourse that the respondent did not identify as special and in which the partners did not kiss, hold hands, or say that they liked each other. A large number of sexual, nonromantic relationships were reported.

Mind blowing blackpill. You can even see from the chart that chad has 5 girlfriends in high school alone. This graph doesn't even begin to cover how much hooking up was going on under the rug or how much information wasn't reported to the researchers.

MOST GIRLS HAVE TAKEN A MINIMUM OF 15 COCKS BY THE END OF HIGH SCHOOL.

JUST IMAGINE COLLEGE WHERE PARENTS CAN'T WATCH.

You're either first or last. For any youngcels out there, find a girl who has NEVER had a boyfriend and be with her. The moment a woman loses her virginity and breaks up with her first boyfriend is the moment she becomes a whore.

EDIT: Precise images and measures of network structure are derived from reports of relationships that occurred over a period of 18 months between 1993 and 1995

IMAGINE 2018!!!

Last edited:
Burn them all.

@SergeantIncel
@mental_out
@azavii
@retarded_dumbshit
@gstvtrp
@Ryo_Hazuki
@Master
@blickpall

Pin this ASAP

Nuclear blackpill if I have ever seen one.

this is suicidefuel

I added myself in the bottom right corner.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 667
You're either first or last. For any youngcels out there, find a girl who has NEVER had a boyfriend and be with her. The moment a woman loses her virginity and breaks up with her first bf is the moment she becomes a whore.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Beta-bux cuck game should be abolished. It's just incredibly rare to find a cute girl who hasn't been dug out, and have mutual attraction.

Fair play to anyone who can be bothered to read all that.

Fair play to anyone who can be bothered to read all that.
TLDR Girls take lots of cock in HS alone. Lots of hookups were reported.

Read the post god damn it. Its not even long.

Black Pill +6,289 EXP

I read your post. Was referring to the report. Flipped through it. Conclusion: girls are sluts I guess. Grass is green too.

I read your post. Was referring to the report. Flipped through it. Conclusion: girls are sluts I guess. Grass is green too.

They're sluts, but they won't stoop to the level of fucking us subhumans.

Just be first theory in action. Remember this info comes 6 MONTHS BEFORE research was conducted.
True, being first means a lot. But what about all the boys and girls at "Jefferson High School" who are not in any relationship at all? How many?

Game, Set, Match!

god imagine being part of that network in the top left.....
a large variety of sexual experiences with all kinds of girls during their sexual prime. No wonder chads are confident during the next 60 years of their life, an experience like that would set anyone for life.

god imagine being part of that network in the top left.....
a large variety of sexual experiences with all kinds of girls during their sexual prime. No wonder chads are confident during the next 60 years of their life, an experience like that would set anyone for life.
xVCBqv4.png

which ones the incel one? 63?

which ones the incel one? 63?
There are 63 monogamous relationships according to information that took place 6 months before the study in 1995. The incels are the ones not in the graph.

Dude this is a quality blackpill thread.

I want to give you a high 5 through the monitor

Too low iq to even understand this lol.
Can someone sum it up.

You copied this thread from Lookism. Your entire post is just snippets of Lookism user's comments on the original thread.

You copied this thread from Lookism. Your entire post is just snippets of Lookism user's comments on the original thread.
And? I extrapolated on it as well.

The disciples didn't steal Jesus' word. I am doing the world a favor by sharing this information.

Adolescent%20romantic%20network_reviseda.jpg

http://www.soc.duke.edu/~jmoody77/chains.pdf
A nonromantic sexual relationship was defined as a relationship involving sexual intercourse that the respondent did not identify as special and in which the partners did not kiss, hold hands, or say that they liked each other. A large number of sexual, nonromantic relationships were reported.

Mind blowing blackpill. You can even see from the chart that chad has 5 girlfriends in high school alone. This graph doesn't even begin to cover how much hooking up was going on under the rug or how much information wasn't reported to the researchers.

MOST GIRLS HAVE TAKEN A MINIMUM OF 15 COCKS BY THE END OF HIGH SCHOOL.

JUST IMAGINE COLLEGE WHERE PARENTS CAN'T WATCH.

You're either first or last. For any youngcels out there, find a girl who has NEVER had a boyfriend and be with her. The moment a woman loses her virginity and breaks up with her first boyfriend is the moment she becomes a whore.

EDIT: Precise images and measures of network structure are derived from reports of relationships that occurred over a period of 18 months between 1993 and 1995

IMAGINE 2018!!!

Can you please explain this study more ?

Does it shows a 80/20 rule or a 10/90 rule ?

Can you please explain this study more ?

Does it shows a 80/20 rule or a 10/90 rule ?
There are 48 pages of explaining the study.

I have only skimmed it but the main gist is the sheer promiscuity of teenagers and the chads who own all of it.

Alright I’m getting a shotgun I legit had enough

There are 48 pages of explaining the study.

I have only skimmed it but the main gist is the sheer promiscuity of teenagers and the chads who own all of it.

Ok, please if you happen to re-skim through it again see if there is a 20/80 rule or a 10/90.

I'm jaded to the point where this doesn't move me in the slightest

Everyone gets laid and I don't. What's new?

Once they get a taste of an attractive males dick it's over for OGRECELS. The only thing you can be to them is a betabux and they'll eventually cuck you.

Great find. The actual network (where the interactions are not normalized) looks like this:

EZdW3I3.png

This is how hypergamy looks like.

It's a complete mess, the big chunks are called "orgy".

in other words, it's over

Burn them all.
in other words, it's over
Great find. The actual network (where the interactions are not normalized) looks like this:

EZdW3I3.png

This is how hypergamy looks like.

It's a complete mess, the big chunks are called "orgy".
I'm jaded to the point where this doesn't move me in the slightest

Everyone gets laid and I don't. What's new?
Alright I’m getting a shotgun I legit had enough
I am 19 and this is heartbreaking.
Holy fuck
200.gif

Why couldnt that be me GOD

The Best Solution:
8830UNILAD-imageoptim-source.gif

sounds about right. i'm an oldcel and even i remember girls in jr high bragging about fucking two guys at the same time.

vPyivs3.gif

7KUaozF.gif

oatsX79.gif

5FSDIsC.gif

Nuke this shit earth already, humans are cockroaches and don't deserve to live

This is what we know as a hydrogen bomb blackpill.

This isn't some meme. These are scientific studies. Peer reviewed fact. Scholarly checked statistics.

I am seriously troubled as to how I can even exist anymore.

Seriously guys. What do we do? How do we get virgin Muslim women? Something is seriously off. Qiyamah will be soon inshaAllah.

I hope the blackpill becomes mainstream some day so beta males stop enabling this behavior. Beta male thirst is why women can do this shit and get away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back