Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The Stupidest, Most Inane Comments on this Forum Get the Most Responses.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
.... while intelligent, thoughtful and nuanced observations get passed over. The normie retards on YouTube and SnapChat do exactly the same thing. They reward the most banal bullshit, and ignore high I.Q. posters. Makes me suspect that this forum consists primarily of normies, who just happen to be ugly and can't get laid.

Examples?

I tend to be dismissive to a lot of posts.

Obviously. It's easier to cherry pick than to pick out thoughtful, high IQ analyzed posts. That would tear IT apart because you cannot try to dispute that 1+1=2.

The loudest one in the room gets heard and is usually low iq ig ( intelligence quotient ) ( i guess )

Also stupid, banal things are more attention grabbing and high iq ( intelligence quotient ) shit is too hard for normies to understand so they just ignore it

Controversial opinion here, but shitposters, funny memes, drama, heated debates are the spices that keeps a forum going and keeps it from going stale.

That's why people come here instead of reading ancient Greek philosophy or whatever. Not at all saying thoughtful posts are to be avoided, just that shitposting has it's place too.

I agree. It was the same on braincels. Throw some low iq shit out there and those apes would eat it up. Come up with an intelligent, well thought out argument and it would get passed over. Sometimes i do feel like this is one big echo chamber with low iq apes yelling banal nonsense such as "Cope" or "Its over" without coming up with a valid, thought out response.

I agree. It was the same on braincels. Throw some low iq shit out there and those apes would eat it up. Come up with an intelligent, well thought out argument and it would get passed over. Sometimes i do feel like this is one big echo chamber with low iq apes yelling banal nonsense such as "Cope" or "Its over" without coming up with a valid, thought out response.
Examples?
The entire ethos of this forum. Too many examples to single any out.

.... while intelligent, thoughtful and nuanced observations get passed over. The normie retards on YouTube and SnapChat do exactly the same thing. They reward the most banal bullshit, and ignore high I.Q. posters. Makes me suspect that this forum consists primarily of normies, who just happen to be ugly and can't get laid.

Translation: I think posts with a lot of words are high IQ when in reality if you need a lot of words to make a point, it makes you an idiot.

This is the exact reason memes are so effective. They quickly make a point that is easy to understand.

You're welcome.

Translation: I think posts with a lot of words are high IQ when in reality if you need a lot of words to make a point, it makes you an idiot.

This is the exact reason memes are so effective. They quickly make a point that is easy to understand.

You're welcome.
Then, by your logic, virtually every book ever written was authored by "idiots", since they had to resort to more than once sentence to make their point.

Then, by your logic, virtually every book ever written was authored by "idiots", since they had to resort to more than once sentence to make their point.

Most are written by ghost writers who try to fill as many pages with drawn out crap to make it look more appealing. Is One Piece the best anime series because it has 1000+ episodes?

What is the magical amount of words one most write to make a point?

Cope

Obviously. It's easier to cherry pick than to pick out thoughtful, high IQ analyzed posts. That would tear IT apart because you cannot try to dispute that 1+1=2.
You can. By denail and ignoring the point completely for the sake of confirmation bias. It seems you don't know how IT operates.

I never claimed there was a magical amount of words. I said that inane, low I.Q. posts get the most attention, while articulate ones don't. This is regardless of the number of words used.

High IQ people usually get banned.
Makes me suspect that this forum consists primarily of normies, who just happen to be ugly and can't get laid.
I'm a normie who happens to be very ugly and can't get laid. Idk what you mean by that tbh. If you mean normie as in bluepilled, then nah, because I don't believe in bullshit, but I'm a normal guy in general, just trying to make it through life despite lacking any romantic or sexual relationships

Controversial opinion here, but shitposters, funny memes, drama, heated debates are the spices that keeps a forum going and keeps it from going stale.

That's why people come here instead of reading ancient Greek philosophy or whatever. Not at all saying thoughtful posts are to be avoided, just that shitposting has it's place too.
legit fuck philosophy. i already read buddhist shit outside of here. i dont want more in my life. i only want shitposting and memes
Most are written by ghost writers who try to fill as many pages with drawn out crap to make it look more appealing. Is One Piece the best anime series because it has 1000+ episodes?

legit i remember when i sued to be one of those people who thought more worrds=higher iq. When true high iq people can make concise points that cut thru the shit like a laser.

Last edited:
Because majority of users are average IQ people who come here to vent their frustration and relax themselves mentally.

Instead of making lengthy and boring high IQ threads, just make them as much concise as possible and use catchy words, so that those High IQ threads don't only gather attention but also educate others.

If a normie is ugly and can't get laid because of that he fits in the description of incel. Though i doubt he's "normal".

Because majority of users are average IQ people who come here to vent their frustration and relax themselves mentally.

Instead of making lengthy and boring high IQ threads, just make them as much concise as possible and use catchy words, so that those High IQ threads don't only gather attention but also educate others.

Pretty fucking legit actually ngl.

However I don't discriminate boyo and I tend to overlook all comments ded srs.

That's the same thing I noticed and it got worse and worse in the last few months. When I started posting there were still many quality posts, if things were like now in the past I wouldn't even register probably.

Also you need to keep in mind that people who are against high quality posts here are mostly hypocrites.

The same incels who endorse shitposting and low effort posts are often the ones who complain about not being taken seriously by the society and whine about being mocked by IT and other subreddits (literally every third thread here is about IT).

If people want this to be some shitposting circus I don't mind, but I'm seriously consufed why people here want to be taken seriously by anyone then. You're basically accepting the role of being a jester in this society if you go down this path. Yeah just post the same memes all over again and "too long won't read" in high quality threads and expect this society to give you something.

So Oswald Spengler was a complete idiot then?

People who are against high quality posts here are mostly hypocrites.

The same incels who endorse shitposting and low effort posts are often the ones who complain about not being taken seriously by the society and whine about being mocked by IT and other subreddits (literally every third thread here is about IT).

If people want this to be some shitposting circus I don't mind, but I'm seriously consufed why people here want to be taken seriously by anyone then. You're basically accepting the role of being a jester in this society if you go down this path. Yeah just post the same memes all over again and "too long won't read" in high quality thread and expect this society to give you something.

So Oswald Spengler was a complete idiot then?
Welcome back boyo

And you're making a good point

Welcome back boyo

I don't have much desire to post here anymore but since my goodbye thread got deleted (without even being notified about it) I guess I can't even leave properly.

You're welcome.
While it is true that most longposts on this forum are long-winded pseudo-intellectual trash, sometimes a good point needs to be expanded on with hefty paragraphs to explain how and why it's valid and needs to be made.

I usually don't read long posts and comments ngl

While it is true that most longposts on this forum are long-winded pseudo-intellectual trash, sometimes a good point needs to be expanded on with hefty paragraphs to explain how and why it's valid and needs to be made.

I definitely agree, OP buddy boyo

You're welcome.
Irl an Incelman only get a sentence or two (if he's lucky) to make his voice heard before he's ignored.

Knowing how to keep statements brief is of value.

But...

Here, it costs nothing to blather on and one in order to be sure you get understood. Problem is, some folks simply cannot understand unless it's short and to the point.

doesnt that make them incel?
I mean guys who are otherwise well integrated and functional in society, but just can't get laid because of their looks. Most of us are dysfunctional in multiple ways, and it affects many areas of our lives, not just in dating.

@BlkPillPres OP has a point

I believe all has been said already. There is nothing else to prove or say. Every point has been made. Now, there are just variations of a 'point'.

Why would someone spend his "highIQ" on an incel forum? This is a place for vent, fun and cope.

I still read shit here daily that mentally rocks me and makes me want to stop existing. I never thought about my life until I started reading this forum a lot. This forum has made me more introspective, that’s for sure.

Or maybe youre a dunning-kruger-effect cel

never began for you

High IQ Greycel
also username mogs me

Sometimes i do feel like this is one big echo chamber with low iq apes yelling banal nonsense such as "Cope" or "Its over" without coming up with a valid, thought out response.
Its over.
Screenshot 2019 11 11 The Stupidest Most Inane Comments on this Forum Get the Most Responses

JFL it is indeed over for you and many other men who exist on this planet and use this website .

since my goodbye thread got deleted (without even being notified about it) I guess I can't even leave properly.
absolutely brutal

Back on topic , i have no problem admitting that im a brainlet tbh .
Years of depression have fried my brain and fucked up my attention span ,
so i will sometimes read a long post and try to think of a high IQ answer , bust most of the time im just too tired for that .

OP is just mad he doesn't get notifications

Irl an Incelman only get a sentence or two (if he's lucky) to make his voice heard before he's ignored.

Knowing how to keep statements brief is of value.

But...

Here, it costs nothing to blather on and one in order to be sure you get understood. Problem is, some folks simply cannot understand unless it's short and to the point.
I never suggested that comments have to necessarily be long in order to be substantive. I said that a lot of stupid and insipid comments on this forum garner attention, while good comments get ignored.

Translation: I think posts with a lot of words are high IQ when in reality if you need a lot of words to make a point, it makes you an idiot

Some topics just have "a lot of words" because the writer has "a lot to say", I doubt anybody who is writing these "long posts" are making them long because they think they need to be long to make a point, its just that their mind is racing and they are writing what comes to mind on the issue they are speaking about

Are they supposed to limit themselves and say less when their mind is racing with thoughts?, that doesn't make sense, when the words are flowing you write

Ironically you should ask yourself this question, your lack of self awareness is amazing, can you tell us what is the magical amount of minimal words necessary to make a point before you are an idiot?

Is someone an idiot if they go one word over that cap?

Who decides that cap?

All me to make a translation of your arguments - "I'm an idiot who can't make detailed well thought out arguments, and rather than admit my own shortcomings, I'd prefer to use mental gymnastics to assert that people who can make these arguments are actually the inferior ones who need to improve and start thinking less"

The loudest one in the room gets heard and is usually low iq ig ( intelligence quotient ) ( i guess )

Also stupid, banal things are more attention grabbing and high iq ( intelligence quotient ) shit is too hard for normies to understand so they just ignore it
anaylitfc iq response

That's why people come here

Stale?

WTF is this a fun gathering for you?

A place where losers speak about and remind themselves how shitty their lives are, that's the place you come to looking for "entertainment"

You realize how suspiciious what you are saying sounds right?

You literally sound like a normie who just comes here to get some laughs and then goes back to your regular life

Like Red Pill Rage said:
Makes me suspect that this forum consists primarily of normies, who just happen to be ugly and can't get laid.

I miss the old SlutHate forum because some of the most insightful comments were posted there. Sometimes they were only one or two sentences long, but, man, did they pack a poignant punch! And users used to actually respond to these comments and elaborate on them, unlike here, where they die a slow, painful death.

I never suggested that comments have to necessarily be long in order to be substantive. I said that a lot of stupid and insipid comments on this forum garner attention, while good comments get ignored.
Ded srs tbh
Some topics just have "a lot of words" because the writer has "a lot to say", I doubt anybody who is writing these "long posts" are making them long because they think they need to be long to make a point, its just that their mind is racing and they are writing what comes to mind on the issue they are speaking about

Are they supposed to limit themselves and say less when their mind is racing with thoughts?, that doesn't make sense, when the words are flowing you write

Ironically you should ask yourself this question, your lack of self awareness is amazing, can you tell us what is the magical amount of minimal words necessary to make a point before you are an idiot?

Is someone an idiot if they go one word over that cap?

Who decides that cap?

All me to make a translation of your arguments - "I'm an idiot who can't make detailed well thought out arguments, and rather than admit my own shortcomings, I'd prefer to use mental gymnastics to assert that people who can make these arguments are actually the inferior ones who need to improve and start thinking less"
As i suspected! Yer a, Mind racer!

Keep up the good work bro! Best pov ever!