Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Summer Is Nothing For Misanthropes

GermanCel27

GermanCel27

NEET24/7
★★
For many years I despise the summer the most. This season makes me realize that I am a kind of extraterrestrial creature.
What are the people? It always follows the same motto: "hey dear, the sun is shining, let's do something, it's so wonderful".

This behavior is like a virus. It is anchored in 95% of the minds. whether in the news or in the private environment. 2 topics that mostly dominate: work and weather. The Human race have achieved nothing. They ignore everything. We are like Neanderthaler playing around with mobile phones. What a disgrace.. What a joke...
Why are women so superficial? ..& why the men always get´s involved and sucked in...?

It's always the same. Year for year. On repeat. Like a broken cassette.

Why do people talk so much? Why are 99.9% talking about irrelevant nonsense all the time and without end? What happened to the human race? Was the DNA changed? Do you think that everything is normal here? Something given? That should be exactly like that?

If you are a NEET, if you live in isolation, for years, you can see many things that you would not actually see if you have lived inside of the society itself (social circles ect.)
People are always scared to be alone. But if you want to find truth this is unfortunately necessary.
I hate the human race. We could have built Atlantis, but look around. Look at us. It is miserable.

For me the NPC-Theory is very real. Weather, Work, Weather, Work, Sex, Work, Weather, Weekends & talking bullshit, endlessly.
My shutters are always down. I hate the sun. The heat. I mean what is this? Do you not realize that your soul is locked up in your bodies? In this world? WTF is going on here? Why are we here?... To do this animal-like stuff?

Why do I have to give myself this endless pain? Yesterday I discovered a forgotten profile of mine. On a dating site. I wrote several women- out of fun.
One was fat, the other was 3/10.
The fat told me that she has very high demands. She looked like Quasimodo in fat. WTF is this? I not even answered after that. I just deleted my profile out of anger and disappointment. I do not play this game anymore. I am not interested anymore. Humans are a universal joke. Go talk about work and go "enjoy some sunshine". Morons. What a disgrace.

And what is that with the behavior: "Hey, i talk behind the back. I Talk about other people." To make fun of other in a social environment or in neighborhoods? Are you kidding me? How long do the human race think this goes good?
I hate the voices around me, the laughter - like a schizophrenic hates the voices that are inside of his head.

Fuck the sunshine. Nobody needs it. Fuck all of that. What a joke.. / just think one second about that and you realize how LOW IQ everybody is. It´s unbelievable. The end is near..

We are like Neanderthaler playing around with mobile phones. What a disgrace.. What a joke...
The Einsteins of our time are all wageslaves for Mr. Shekelstein

Do you not realize that your soul is locked up in your bodies? In this world? WTF is going on here? Why are we here?...

Is there really a soul? I kinda doubt that. This world, this existence is 100% materialistic. It is plain physics and biology.
Go talk about work and go "enjoy some sunshine". Morons. What a disgrace.

Seriously, I wish I could talk about my work, but I am nothing but a replaceable drone. The headman is scolding me for being ''too slow''. This is the only thing I could tell people about my work. Pretty embarrassing. I also did not get my money yet, although they pay always on 15th of the month. I only got my money for my accommodation job. Just lol at working for free.

Last edited:
Like to be alone. But not always. Sometimes would be good to be with cute adorable loli waifu :<
To go where wind calls us

Is there really a soul? I kinda doubt that. This world, this existence is 100% materialistic. It is plain physics and biology.
i think we have some different opinions about it. but thats okay. (((plain physics & biology))), no problem bro. i am not the type of a religious guy but i do believe that there is much more "out there".

Only people who enjoy being with other people and showing off their bodies really enjoy summer, for the rest of us it's just hot hell with foids around in revealing clothes, waiting to sue you if you even look in their direction.

(((plain physics & biology))), no problem bro. i am not the type of a religious guy but i do believe that there is much more "out there".

Perhaps there might be something out there but I am not able to fully understand it yet. But what I know, this very existence here is nothing but physics and biology. If you failed here, you just failed, only if you are a man of course. There is no deus ex machina. This is the hard reality, but this is how it is.

they are indoctrinated apes , like flys seeking out their shit , hate? well i despise people . they fake to gain , or put you down behind your back , caring about nonsence ( dresscodes , how to behave ... ) ala status quo and accept being a mindless piece of shit as normal?

yare yare daze

im out.