Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the supposedly hottest woman in the world looks like a regular tier becky without makeup

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
She is of the rare ones that can hit a 7 past 25 years old cuzz of good skin and decent hair/teeth.

Damn right 90%. Proud of my high T and low standards plus the fact that I never white knight.
Are you proud of the fact that you help women when they fall, and simp for white women, inbred simp king?

That's because she is not the hottest women in the world. Not even close

Someone like jessica alba or alizee mogs the shit out of her tbh

Damn right 90%. Proud of my high T and low standards plus the fact that I never white knight.
Are you proud of the fact that you help women when they fall, and simp for white women, inbred simp king?
@Dregster666 This simp is proud of his 90% :lul:

Damn straight I am.

Now answer my question, inbred simp king. Are you proud of this:
0e8-jpg.366043

Damn straight I am.

Now answer my question, inbred simp king. Are you proud of this:
0e8-jpg.366043
I am 99.9% sure he's trolling you guys.

Its not even dregster tier trolling where he actually cares.

Its just pure form trolling, kinda like personalityinkwell tier. Its best to just ignore him and save your time.

Photo l

:lul: You are pathetic.
Inbred simp king, your insecurity and cowardice is showing. literally no one on the website respects you anymore thanks to me.

asnwer the question inbred simp king

Not attractie it all. Looks like a rodent

Its not even dregster tier trolling where he actually cares.

Its just pure form trolling, kinda like personalityinkwell tier. Its best to just ignore him and save your time.

View attachment 371262
Nah, He's absolutely super insecure about this. I've also talked to him, he can barely construct a sentence in English properly, and is legitimately very unintelligent.

This is fun for me, what better things do I have to do than bully a simp

Inbred simp king, your insecurity and cowardice is showing. literally no one on the website respects you anymore thanks to me.

asnwer the question inbred simp king
Nah, He's absolutely super insecure about this. I've also talked to him, he can barely construct a sentence in English properly, and is legitimately very unintelligent.

Rent free. :feelskek: @Dregster666
Not attractie it all. Looks like a rodent
OP is 100% simp.

he can barely construct a sentence in English properly, and is legitimately very unintelligent.

:feelskek:

Rent free. :feelskek: @Dregster666

OP is 100% simp.
Inbred simp king, this is sad. That screenshot will never go away, and neither will your shame

Wouldn't expect anything less from a cuck who settled on owing money to a piece of shit soyota :lul:

You think everybody is as insecure as you. You poor dying animal, you'd most likely would of roped by now if you weren't lynchpinned on living off projections on an incel forum.

I'm still waiting for that title pic btw :feelsohh:

dregster tier trolling

pure form trolling
you dont get to talk memecel, you checked out before the game even started you filthy Nigger

Wouldn't expect anything less from a cuck who settled on owing money to a piece of shit soyota :lul:

You think everybody is as insecure as you. You poor dying animal, you'd most likely would of roped by now if you weren't lynchpinned on living off projections on an incel forum.

you dont get to talk memecel, you checked out before the game even started you filthy Nigger
Thoughtfulcel literally ended your whole life just by ignoring you. you've clearly never been able to get over it. he literally just insults you around the forum and you can't even respond LMAO.

God damn you're such a soyboy. Your insecurities are off the roof. Even a literally inbred voice mogged you. How does that make you feel?? Your life is such a joke

Thoughtfulcel literally ended your whole life just by ignoring you. you've clearly never been able to get over it. he literally just insults you around the forum and you can't even respond LMAO.

God damn you're such a soyboy. Your insecurities are off the roof. Even a literally inbred voice mogged you. How does that make you feel?? Your life is such a joke
Didn't read

I dont see that title to your girl car

Yup. You lost. Forum clown
Yeah you dont have it Nigger and you know it.

Keep seething and crying for @RREEEEEEEEE

I pretty much have your entire IRL persona figured out and wholeheartedly understand why you'll prematurely neck yourself one day.

I pretty much have your entire IRL persona figured out and wholeheartedly understand why you'll prematurely neck yourself one day.
Massive cope. You were an absolute beta in VC. a complete soy, and you were one step away from calling me sir. Literally everyone on this forum says you lost. Even you know you lost.

You have nothing on me, shit sniffer

Massive cope. You were an absolute beta in VC. a complete soy, and you were one step away from calling me sir. Literally everyone on this forum says you lost. Even you know you lost.

You have nothing on me, shit sniffer
Just admit you don't own anything and move on from this shit.

Just admit you don't own anything and move on from this shit.
You literally live with your parents bro. I live alone, own my own car, xbox, laptop, and even boxing gloves signed by Bernard Hopkins.

Admit you lost. the bullying won't stop either way, but at least have dignity, little dregster.

You literally live with your parents bro. I live alone, own my own car, xbox, laptop, and even boxing gloves signed by Bernard Hopkins.

Admit you lost. the bullying won't stop either way, but at least have dignity, little dregster.
:soy:

This cunt is not even a true Stacy.

Jfl as if being an incel simp wasn't enough, he's also got a shitty car. :feelskek: He should be roping anytime soon.

He keeps barking and crying for us at the same time. Look at how many threads that delusional simp has made for us. :lul:

Jfl as if being an incel simp wasn't enough, he's also got a shitty car. :feelskek: He should be roping anytime soon.

He keeps barking and crying for us at the same time. Look at how many threads that delusional simp has made for us. :lul:
Inbred simp king, are you looking for a saviour?? Ablo english? :feelskek:

Rreee and FTL did most of the fighting

Dregster seems unenthusiastic and his roasts are tired and uninteresting

FTL 25, Dregster 10