Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the supposedly hottest woman in the world looks like a regular tier becky without makeup

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Scarlett Johanson. She is cute no doubt. 6/10-7/10 without makeup. But not even stacy tier. No eyelashes at all, even I have longer eyelashes. Fat face, bug gum expoure, big forehead, greasy hair. Male chads look the way they do without makeups. There are no stacy. Fakeup should be banned.
20201112 091146

tbh I’m convinced the conventional “Stacy” features just don’t exist naturally. all of the most popular/pretty white girls at my school looked like normal Beckies without makeup, or like they would be incel with XY chromosomes

Im surprised having a most beautiful woman in the world ranking is not considered sexist and misogynist.

All women are beautiful queens no matter what they look like, remember sweetie?

20200529 110243

Meh, just another overrated jewess.

she's old as fuck though. The actual most beautiful woman in the world is probably a teenager

They count overall SMV here.
PewDiePie was 7th Most handsome man last year and he looks like a high tier normie.

"Hottest"/"sexiest" = "A famous person with most universal appeal"

tbh I’m convinced the conventional “Stacy” features just don’t exist naturally. all of the most popular/pretty white girls at my school looked like normal Beckies without makeup, or like they would be incel with XY chromosomes
I agree. Gl men just wash their face with water and they are good to go. Women on the other hand need all these makeup.
In an ideal world A 6/10 male looksmatch is an 8/10 female(because all of them use makeup).

But in clown world an 8/10 male is dating a 6/10 girl(withmakeup)

JFL my latest post about a polish slag in the UK mogs over-rate Johansson

She's considered the hottest? If we're going this celebrity/foid praise, I thought they would consider Jessica Alba or something more attractive.

Social media fucked stuff up alot. Actual stacies are so mind blowingly rare even on the internet because women who are 4-5s with 0 bones have simps. Ive seen women who when i look at them i find then breath taking, but i almost never see them. With men however, since women have such high standards only the cream of the crop will get praised and youll see far better looking instagram model men than instagram model women. The pretty girls dating ugly guys thing that normies see is basically a normal girl in makeup using god tier angles.

My oneitis has to use makeup and products to get to her non-makeup looks level

low tier becky

Admittedly she is in her mid-30s now, and so looking a little older. Probably was a legit Stacy in her early-mid twenties

Yeah, but you'd still expect someone prettier for someone who's the hottest. At least @RREEEEEEEEE can appreciate her beauty.
RREEEEEEEEE will always help her up if she falls down

She looks like average woman under 40. Here in Russia, women after 40 are legit urukhai tier. İt's so easy for women, you just not gonna be a landwhale and you considered attractive with all the simp attention.
All women are beautiful queens no matter what they look like, remember sweetie
Even when they are absolutely rated on their looks, they don't
"Hottest"/"sexiest" = "A famous person with most universal appeal"
Ive seen women who when i look at them i find then breath taking, but i almost never see them.

Women are so much more down to earth without make-up. It's a tool of the jews.

My looksmatch is probably out there considering herself an 8/10 because she knows how to cake herself up.

Lolis look good without make up. Think about it. What is the point of make up if not to mimic the traits found among preteen and teen girls?
No eyelashes at all, even I have longer eyelashes.
Same. Alot of girls have told me they're jealous of my eye lashes jfl

Last edited:
Lolis look good without make up. Think about it. What is the point of make up if not to mimic the traits found among preteen and teen girls.
Giga based

She's not the best good looking woman in the world, not even as "supposed", she's a Jew. Adriana Lima fogs her and is superior in every way.

She was never conventionally pretty, she has weird mouth/nose area. Those features made her popular when she was a kid but started to look weird as she got older. Women generaly age badly.
Katy Perry looked very good before she went full sjw but without makeup she looked horrible.

She was never conventionally pretty, she has weird mouth/nose area. Those features made her popular when she was a kid but started to look weird as she got older. Women generaly age badly.
Katy Perry looked very good before she went full sjw but without makeup she looked horrible.
She's not the best good looking woman in the world, not even as "supposed", she's a Jew. Adriana Lima fogs her and is superior in every way.

Admittedly she is in her mid-30s now, and so looking a little older. Probably was a legit Stacy in her early-mid twenties
She still looks like a Stacy with makeup, this is why it needs to be banned

Woman aren't getting more beautiful they are simply using more care products and sexier outfits while men aren't . Only very few men and woman are actually can be called beautiful . They are deceiving others by make up .

<- This might as well be this ->

All I see when I look at Femrodents.

Last edited:
Solid 7, even without makeup.

she's old as fuck though. The actual most beautiful woman in the world is probably a teenager
Jewish ZOG brainwashing to try and make beta males with melted brains believe that old women are in anyway, shape or form attractive. Youth is beauty. Leonardo Di Caprio knows this.

"OY VEY BOYIM I MIGHT BE 80 YEARS OLD BUT I AM STILL ATTRACTIVE!! THE TALMUD VISION SAID SO!!" I swear as time goes on you need to watch how the Foid lies get even more unbelievable as time progresses. The thing about it is that Incels won't even be able to cope because silly putty brained Chads will be banging all the grandmas in the retirement home as well as every other prime whore in the world. Infinitely over.

I don't get her appeal, I really don't. She's pretty, yes, but definitely not the hottest woman in the world.

she is just the "hottest" because she is a jew

That too. Off topic but that's a reason why Sarah Jessica Parker (bleckgkhh!!) got famous

Most beautiful woman in the world? Maybe ten years ago. She's well past prime now

She is a 5 at max without fakeup.

Jewish ZOG brainwashing to try and make beta males with melted brains believe that old women are in anyway, shape or form attractive. Youth is beauty. Leonardo Di Caprio knows this.

"OY VEY BOYIM I MIGHT BE 80 YEARS OLD BUT I AM STILL ATTRACTIVE!! THE TALMUD VISION SAID SO!!" I swear as time goes on you need to watch how the Foid lies get even more unbelievable as time progresses. The thing about it is that Incels won't even be able to cope because silly putty brained Chads will be banging all the grandmas in the retirement home as well as every other prime whore in the world. Infinitely over.

Scarlett Johanson. She is cute no doubt. 6/10-7/10 without makeup. But not even stacy tier. No eyelashes at all, even I have longer eyelashes. Fat face, bug gum expoure, big forehead, greasy hair. Male chads look the way they do without makeups. There are no stacy. Fakeup should be banned.
View attachment 370647
With that five head of hers? :lul: JFL Hypergamy in 2020 is a joke

Im surprised having a most beautiful woman in the world ranking is not considered sexist and misogynist.

All women are beautiful queens no matter what they look like, remember sweetie?

View attachment 370649
04BA5580 7435 4B34 9E3C D96BC3280BB2

Based graycel.
lmao she is ugly compared to many foids I see IRL
she is just the "hottest" because she is a jew
She is a 5 at max without fakeup.
this. alot of the hottest people on these lists are actors who look good and have lots of Fame. but the best looking people often lack fame either they aren't good acting or music or something else to give them enough fame to compete.

Last edited:
Yeah, but you'd still expect someone prettier for someone who's the hottest. At least @RREEEEEEEEE can appreciate her beauty.
Haven't seen who it is but if she isn't ethnic she's probably good looking.

View attachment 370647

She looks like a post wall low tier Becky

Most women are legit repulsive without makeup. The incel if male meme is true.

Fakeup should be banned.
Better still: hypertaxed.
View attachment 370647
Her looksmatch is betabuxxing at best.

Last edited:
Yeah. if you see regular girls without makeup u will puke

Amazing how they slap some junk on their face & suddenly they're all Egyptian queen's.

But if a man wears a wig? Oh hell no.

View attachment 370647
Don't know who this is and what she looks like with make up on.
Over for me