Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The Tellem-T pill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If you don't know, @Tellem-T was a 6'4 giga nigga who was famous for posts such as "The Racepill Destroyed Me" and "White People are Gods".
img_5055-png.277382

Now, if this Tyrone felt so inferior to white people, where does that put us ordinary ethnics? It's beyond over. @gymletethnicel @chudur-budur

He looks really weird but at 6ft4 with that frame he MUST be getting women

He had mental problems, like a lot of people here.

his head is so thin

He looks really weird but at 6ft4 with that frame he MUST be getting women
I spoke to him last month and he says he's never really identified as incel nor does he have problems attracting non-stacy women, but he was initially despondent about the racepill. Basically he acknowledges that he'd be far more desirable had he been born White/had Caucasian features.

If you don't know, @Tellem-T was a 6'4 giga nigga who was famous for posts such as "The Racepill Destroyed Me" and "White People are Gods".
img_5055-png.277382

Now, if this Tyrone felt so inferior to white people, where does that put us ordinary ethnics? It's beyond over. @gymletethnicel @chudur-budur
He's also said that he receives IOIs from foids all the time. I think his inferiority complex just proves that ethnics are mostly mentalcels who never try.

img_5055-png.277382

Don't give attention to that larper nigger pls

I spoke to him last month and he says he's never really identified as incel nor does he have problems attracting non-stacy women, but he was initially despondent about the racepill. Basically he acknowledges that he'd be far more desirable had he been born White/had Caucasian features.
I did a quick morph of him, he looks unmoggable now.
OsRu01a.jpg

He's also said that he receives IOIs from foids all the time. I think his inferiority complex just proves that ethnics are mostly mentalcels who never try.
He's 6'4 of course he's gonna get IOI from height thirsty foids. Your average manlet ethnic is far from mentalcel.

this guy reminds me of michael jackson for some reason

this guy reminds me of michael jackson for some reason

Exactly, he looks like wacko jacko.

Btw, wacko jacko was one of the top looking prettyboys. He's so good looking that he turned into a white man after bleaching his skin.
Or may be he got IOIs from beckeys, he wanted top tier stacies and started to larp on incel forum.
Basically he acknowledges that he'd be far more desirable had he been born White/had Caucasian features.

This is exactly what I thought. He's not incel at all. A pissed off tyrone cuz he can't get stacies. JFL. The absolute state of this forum.

Last edited:
Tellem-T was hilarious, I miss his posts.

Tellem-T was hilarious, I miss his posts.
This is my favorite of his posts
Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Your typicel incels.co racepiller :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

img_5055-png.277382

Ma shaa Allaah, he has a great body.

Your typicel incels.co racepiller :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Your typical racepiller is a 6'4'' Tyrone?
Ma shaa Allaah, he has a great body.
And he knows it
Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

tyrone chadson

his hair looks like mine

totally over for curlycels

just take the giganiggapill

Didn't knew he looked like that

Mentalceldom is overlooked. Not only because non-NTs struggle but a lot of people are simply under the impression they won't have success having never tried. Sure you might not find success. But if you dont try you could basically be this type of guy. There was an old YouTube chad that never tried, and found success after trying.
No such thing as mentalcel.

Disagree. There's two main types of mentalceldom that I note heavily. The first being the simple thought that one can't get shit, when they can. They just aren't doing shit. It's a product of the mind.

The second being non-NT incels. I consider these the more legitimate mentalcels. Because unless gigachad. They cannot redeem very often. Where high tier normies would find success, a non-NT guy would often fail. Society hates defects. No amount of autism virtue signalling will make society care about non-NTs, no matter the condition.
Cope, if you were good looking it wouldn't matter.

Never denied that. But even good looking people can make retarded choices. Waste their opportunities and whatnot. And high tier normies still have to put in a bit of effort to get success. They just miss the mark for most women to ever bother making the first move.
Cope, tbh .

Some high tier normies aren't ugly though. They're just not chad so they don't get approached. They have to put the work in.
lol,total cope and myth

Once again, if you don't get p in v, you're not good looking. Your actual actions and personality matters little.