Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The term "Blue Pill" is an internet construct

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Reddit, 9gag and other semi anonymous internet facilities helped popularize the ideas that compose the Blue Pill.
Such ideas include the personality and shower memes, "the right one will come eventually", "women have it just
as hard as men do in dating", "it's the inside that matters" and many others. In real life, it's very self evident for
women and the majority of men that looks is all that matters. I never heard a girl say see likes a guy for his
personality or his accomplishements. Humans are shallow by default. The only blue pillers in real life are some
pathetic incels who have bought the lies fed to them by the internet and hope that one day some cute nerdy
girl will like them for who they are. And tbh, most Normies don't even browse the internet that much so it's
only natural that blue pill isn't a popular ideology.

These women on reddit were all hypocrites. They act like SJWs on the internet and pretend they care while in
real life they wouldn't give a fuck about us. They jus kept spreading platitudes to blue pill us and keep us under control.
There are no blue pilled females. Black Pill, even at a subconscious level, is their natural state. Of course, Black Pill
and subconscious don't go together since BlackPill is a conscious realization of the truth lookism is. Male blue pillers
are just as bad as the female ones. Just like the later, they wanted us to believe we have some chance in order
to keep us happy.

Black Pill is reality and self evident for most people. It's not something subversive and radical. It's just that the Normies
on reddit made it out to be like that. Girls in real life will flat out state if someone is good looking or not. It's mental
masturbation when incels make posts about real life lookism and consider it to be some sort of ascended knowledge.
It's like making posts about breathing. You are just stating the obvious. In my opinion, black pill posts are important
but shouldn't be the core of Incels. Posts about look discrimination should aim to wake up newcels and also, act as
a reminder to incels that hope is cope and it's over for them. The primary goal should be support because that's what
we actually need since we don't have anyone.

thats some serious tl;dr you have going on there my man

What do you mean bro? Is it too offensive?

Blackpill thinking offers nothing. Is there a reason I should subscribe to the ideology? It seems like a dead end to me. I'm not implying that I have "hope", but there has to be something beyond this.

Oxygenius said:
I'm not implying that I have "hope", but there has to be something beyond this.

Something beyond what? Beyond the blackpill? Elaborate.

Blue pill is the way we are raised to believe since childhood. Society pushes the blue pill narrative to maintain the current status quo. It's not something you have to take; you can only break away by taking the black pill. Red pill is cope.

Solitarian_Walker said:
Blue pill is the way we are raised to believe since childhood. Society pushes the blue pill narrative to maintain the current status quo. It's not something you have to take; you can only break away by taking the black pill. Red pill is cope.

Society is just parents and family members. The kids at school, the teachers and random strangers made sure I was blackpilled since an early age.

incelaman said:
Oxygenius said:

It's simply not enough to reject reality. And if you're ugly, you can't really change reality, I accept that. But there are pursuits you could find enjoyable regardless of your face, pursuits that would allow you experience true freedom.

Legit. Non-autistic members of society realise looks are everything by aged 10. Subhumans just delude themselves, but they know the truth deep down.

Oxygenius said:
incelaman said:
Oxygenius said:

It's simply not enough to reject reality. And if you're ugly, you can't really change reality, I accept that. But there are pursuits you could find enjoyable regardless of your face, pursuits that would allow you experience true freedom.

GTFO with this redpill crap. I'm a fap addict. Unless I have sex I can't pursue anything.

nigger said:
Legit. Non-autistic members of society realise looks are everything by aged 10. Subhumans just delude themselves, but they know the truth deep down.

10? More like 4.