Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The term "friends with benefits" makes me sick

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
Am I the only one? It makes me seriously physically sick and nauseous, dizzy. Sometimes i cry a little.

I guess it comes from my bluepilled perspective being broken, but I would expect this type of "no strings attached" degeneracy from men, but it really fucks with me to see women go around talking about having FwB, fuckbuddies, etc. Like it's normal! You fucking sociopaths..

How can there be more proof of the blackpill than that? It proves that love is not real, femoids are shallow and have no feelings.

Imagine you study and work hard, become an engineer or some shit, just to betabuxx some SOCIOPATH roastie who had fuckbuddies. Sex to her is a meaningless pragmatic tool to use you.

You wouldn't even know if they are a psycho or not because asking them about such stuff is "none of your business".

This is what I said in my other post, "IT MEANS NOTHING" because that's what sex is to them, nothing. Normies are all degenerate coomers, men AND WOMEN alike.

One thing is rejection, and then there's being in love with a sociopath, which most people are sociopaths.

Imagine having all this fantasies of love and intimacy for someone, and they just fuck whatever stranger makes their genitals tingle, and they are completely emotionally unaffected and dettached. This world is fucked.

And they expect niggas to commit after giving it up freely.
I'm genuinely getting to a place where I don't want females anymore. I still have a sex drive but it's just... inert and automatic. There's nothing else there but instinct. They're so horrible.
I feel this. Prob why I love my doll. Can project what I deem.a real female trait versus reality.

Sex to her is a meaningless pragmatic tool to use you.
Brutal. Women will withhold sex and physical intimacy from their betabux as a form of control. Great thread btw

I'm genuinely getting to a place where I don't want females anymore. I still have a sex drive but it's just... inert and automatic. There's nothing else there but instinct. They're so horrible.
I need some jewpills to lower my sexdrive

It's good to remind ourselves though, of how the world wronged us, and also the cruel nature of humanity.

Women will happily make some guys FWB, but we can never be good enough for that, we will be alone forever, or at best get into LTR with a foid AFTER she's had all her flings and FWB and shit

I need some jewpills to lower my sexdrive
Don't advise. I know a nearcel, he's not really retarded or shizo but due to depression and trouble with relationships he ended up at therapist and foid therapist hooked him up on jewpills for a year. I don't see how this is normal, he will have his brain fried up at the end of the course

This is brutal .

Another reminder that even if you "ascend" (betacuck) you will have to hang out with her friends too,who cummed inside her mouth,shaking their hands and smiling like a good cuckold.

You wouldn't even know if they are a psycho or not because asking them about such stuff is "none of your business".
don't even have to ask. roasts are "proud" of their accomplishments and will always tell you :feelsokman:
Imagine having all this fantasies of love and intimacy for someone, and they just fuck whatever stranger makes their genitals tingle, and they are completely emotionally unaffected and dettached. This world is fucked.
brutal. this has also blackpilled me several times. perfect untouched loli waifu getting pumped and dumped like a cumrag by chad. forever soiled, only good to be a prostitute now
Another reminder that even if you "ascend" (betacuck) you will have to hang out with her friends too,who cummed inside her mouth,shaking their hands and smiling like a good cuckold.
beautiful thoughts greycel. it's good to see blackpilled greycels join us, a lot of you are somewhat cucked. welcome :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I used to say that having friends with benefits is degenerate and disgusting but it's because I'm jealous, like everything I criticize

Am I the only one? It makes me seriously physically sick and nauseous, dizzy. Sometimes i cry a little.

I guess it comes from my bluepilled perspective being broken, but I would expect this type of "no strings attached" degeneracy from men, but it really fucks with me to see women go around talking about having FwB, fuckbuddies, etc. Like it's normal! You fucking sociopaths..

How can there be more proof of the blackpill than that? It proves that love is not real, femoids are shallow and have no feelings.

Imagine you study and work hard, become an engineer or some shit, just to betabuxx some SOCIOPATH roastie who had fuckbuddies. Sex to her is a meaningless pragmatic tool to use you.

This is what I said in my other post, "IT MEANS NOTHING" because that's what sex is to them, nothing. Normies are all degenerate coomers, men AND WOMEN alike.

One thing is rejection, and then there's being in love with a sociopath, which most people are sociopaths.

better than kike whores. if you ask them about their past they will just say they are virgin, even though they got blown out by hundreds of college chads.

Bro wtf are u talking about ?

FWBs only proove girls like sex and not only relationship. What sociopath :feelsPop: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ?

Tbh there is a chubby older nurse I know I was thinking of messaging her asking if she wants to be fwb but I assume she is also Chad only.

dates are a thing of the past. It's just meet Chad and fuck

Only gl men get such deals. Ugly men always have to commit. I don't feel jealous anyway because it's disgusting and hurtful. I want nothing to do with a whore who is into that.

FWB with chad and betabux from simp. The tutorial mode strategy.

Only gl men get such deals. Ugly men always have to commit. I don't feel jealous anyway because it's disgusting and hurtful. I want nothing to do with a whore who is into that.
Average and ugly males have to commit. Only Chads and Chadlites get real sex and affection

Just more cumskin degenracy