Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The term "sexual history"

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
"SEXUAL HISTORY"

I want you to read that phrase. Let it burn in your retinas:

Sexual .
HISTORY

Do you understand the implication of this??? That means sex-havers have an entire HISTORY that is SEXUAL. That is the gulf between a virgin and a sex-haver. It's literally difference between having a HISTORY and no-history. With sex-havers you can write a history textbook, or write a dissertation on just the sex they had in real life. You can have chapters on different partners, and the development of certain fetishes, and how they play out. The experimentation and development of technique and sexual maturity. The sexual history of a human being is the foundation of a modern human being, and a detailed normal sexual history is literally the most important thing to be a public figure in any capacity. Political careers are solidified or destroyed by sexual histories.

If you have the sexual history of Jesus Christ (in other words a fucking virgin, lol), in modern soyciety, that is highly suspicious. Even if you are religious, if you are ugly, people will not believe you and think you are some kind of closet pedophile. And do you know why that is suspicious??? Like Jesus himself, the history is suspect. No history = no trust= you are subject to intense scrutiny. People want second hand-accounts, referrals, letters of recommendation, sexual yelp reviews, alternative sources. It's safe to assume a virgin sexual history must be full of fucked up closeted perversions.

Last edited:
It's so disgusting and weird. People think degeneracy is a virtue nowadays. It's like a race for can be the most degenerate and get away with it.

They create superficial drama and problems and create definitions based on nothing so they can further justify their absolute disgusting lifestyles.

Brutal no replypill, you usually post quality stuff. Too many low iqcels lately.
0 replies

It's so disgusting and weird. People think degeneracy is a virtue nowadays. It's like a race for can be the most degenerate and get away with it.

They create superficial drama and problems and create definitions based on nothing so they can further justify their absolute disgusting lifestyles.

Brutal no replypill, you usually post quality stuff. Too many low iqcels lately.
View attachment 290705
I JUST WANT A SEXUAL HISTORY BRO

No marriage for nonvirgins.

DO I LOOK LIKE GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKING ARCHEOLOGIST TO YOU?

I just want to fuck man

That said ,my previous post was shitting on late 90s pop phsycology assholes buzzwords like “sexual history” ,”insecure”, and some other bullshit words like that

first smoking became cool,then drugs ,then degeneracy,I wonder what will be next

what was so funny about being a honorable men with values in his life ?

Attachments

• B8118D68-2476-4295-9830-E687812576F0.jpeg
    B8118D68-2476-4295-9830-E687812576F0.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 11
We truly live in a clown world

They had so much sex they became history.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back