Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The terrorist organization known as I.N.C.E.L. has ties with ISIS and North Korea

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
jfl at this:
https://www.dps.texas.gov/director_staff/media_and_communications/2020/txTerrorThreatAssessment.pdf
(U) Although not a new movement, Involuntary Celibates (Incels) are an emerging domestic terrorism threat as current adherents demonstrate marked acts or threats of violence in furtherance of their social grievance.Once viewed as a criminal threatby many law enforcement authorities, Incels are now seen asa growing domestic terrorism concern due to the ideological nature of recent Incel attacks internationally, nationwide, and in Texas. What begins as a personal grievance due to perceived rejection by women may morph into allegiance to, and attempts to further, an Incel Rebellion. The result has thrust the Incel movement into the realm of domestic terrorism. The violence demonstrated by Incels in the past decade, coupled with extremely violent online rhetoric, suggests this particular threat could soon match, or potentially eclipse, the level of lethalness demonstrated by other domestic terrorism types.

(U) Involuntary celibate(Incel)DT actors blame women and society for their failure to develop intimate relationships. Many advocate the use of violence against persons, both women and men, they perceive to be successfully engaging in such relationships. Following a mass shooting attack by Elliott Rodger in 2014, many Incels praise him as the “Supreme Gentleman” and support the idea of similar attacks, sometimes called an “Incel Rebellion.” Incels utilize symbology in their communications, particularly in language. They refer to attractive women as “Staceys” and unattractive women as “Beckys.” “Chads” (alpha males) are men perceived as desirable to attractive women.

I'm telling you guys, is going to be illegal to be an unattractive man in the future. We all better start getting plastic surgeries.

Hopefully this makes it easier for my to suicide by cop.

Hopefully this makes it easier for my to suicide by cop.
Is a legit strategy ngl.
Unfortunately I don't live in USA so cops in here don't kill you that easily.

the purging of sub5 men has begun, the sub5 pogroms will occur in the foreseeable future.

What actually is this? Where is this from and what does it mean? I do nae understand.

What actually is this? Where is this from and what does it mean? I do nae understand.
Is from the Texas Department of Public Safety. Is a document where they talk about domestic terrorism, which incels apparently are.

Being no-chad is already death sentence

Being an aesthetically unattractive man is considered a crime nowadays.

Is from the Texas Department of Public Safety. Is a document where they talk about domestic terrorism, which incels apparently are.
How about instead of telling everyone to be scared of us how bout telling people to stop discriminating people based of their looks.

U ain't allowed to discriminate people for their race (and rightly so) but discriminating someone for being ugly is fine?? Fucking brain dead retards.

Being no-chad is already death sentence
Now is gonna be literally one, since they're gonna give you a nice lethal injection because of the way you look.

Is a legit strategy ngl.
I don't either but now I might move to the lone star state.

Are any of you guys members of this crazy group???

How about instead of telling everyone to be scared of us how bout telling people to stop discriminating people based of their looks.

U ain't allowed to discriminate people for their race (and rightly so) but discriminating someone for being ugly is fine?? Fucking brain dead retards.
Oh but you see, there are 5 people who identified as incels who perpetrated some kinda of shooting, so it naturally makes sense that every single one of them is a shooter waiting for the opportunity.

Just be born good looking to not be labeled as a terrorist theory.

These are dark times indeed.

Is a legit strategy ngl.
Point a fake gun at police and get shot to death.

God damn it feels good to be fear :feelzez: :feelzez:.

This is how all politics in all countries is made: lies, lies, lies everywhere under the constant context of huge budgets capitalization and utilization.

Flagnig

jfl normies are fucking retarded

I'll like a good rank in the organization

We need a good backronym

What I think "watchdogging" incel forum is way easier than assessing real terrorist threats, you just need to sit in front of a computer and read all our shitposts all day.

I think this is just a strategy to open some lame positions so that they can hire 400lb lardbeast roasties with social science degree and funnel those tax money to feed those single mothers and their bastard kids.

giphy.gif

This world is a fucking joke.

What I think "watchdogging" incel forum is way easier than assessing real terrorist threats, you just need to sit in front of a computer and read all our shitposts all day.

I think this is just a strategy to open some lame positions so that they can hire 400lb lardbeast roasties with social science degree and funnel those tax money to feed those single mothers and their bastard kids.

giphy.gif

This world is a fucking joke.
I'll like a good rank in the organization

I'm fieldmarshal so that's taken.

This is why I hate jews and women

Being ugly will literally be illegal in 10 years.

not surprising since normies can't lynch niggercels anymore they'll come after ugly lonely KHHV's. pathetic tbh

“perceived rejection by women”

JFL... “perceived”. So, when women reject us, they’re not really rejecting us. So, no does not mean no. So... basically, the government is encouraging incels to rape women.

This is how all politics in all countries is made: lies, lies, lies everywhere under the constant context of huge budgets capitalization and utilization.
And we get to see it first hand. If they can manage to misrepresent everything we say this bad on purpose, imagine all the other shit they can convince us is bad when it isn’t.

JFL if you think they're going to distinguish between I.N.C.E.L operatives and ugly male virgins who don't even know what that word even means or the existence of this forum.
Ugly men are made to suffer in every aspect possible, this is a dream come true for foids.

Ugly man goes for a walk