Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The thing I hate about being low value

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
Sure being incel means no sex, no gf/wife, no kids yeah but what I hate more than that is having no love or affection.

No support, all alone & at best; at best you're left alone to be miserable on your own with your pervasive thoughts festering like a tumour.

That's a good day, in the main though you're fucked with, looked down on, deemed some negative trope, shit tested by other men & women for some petty social ranking leaderboard bullshit, an easy mark to move up a rank & women don't want you around unless you're willing to be a jester fool or some simp doing something for nothing.

Don't have a gf? Lol.
Going somewhere alone? What's wrong with him.
Quiet? Weirdo.

Always someone starting some shit so now you either have to keep fighting & that doesn't reflect well on your standing in society.

You're always outnumbered & humans believe the crowd, not the individual.

Fight back then, probably lose a job you had or get revenge attacked later by a group. The normie pulls out the bullshit "I was only joking, don't take it so seriously" nonsense to win the crowd & paint you as the wrong one if you respond in kind.

Fact is if you don't look menacing & are seen as having no support group in way of a social circle you have a target on your back.

Being socially inefficient makes you stand out like you're wearing a neon green jumpsuit.

You can't ever talk openly about any problems as a man, go pay some shrink to pretend to give a shit while giving advice that works for ppl that have others in their life who are simply having a 1 month booboo.

Less than human, you're at the bottom no matter what. No wonder we get so many men dead by suicide or the odd spree killer; I'm legit surprised there ain't more.

The normie pulls out the bullshit "I was only joking, don't take it so seriously" nonsense to win the crowd & paint you as the wrong one if you respond in kind.
I really hate this passive aggressive kind of bullying and harassment. I don't when it started happening to nonchad males so frequently but according to @turbocuckcel_7000 it was after the 1980s.

I really hate this passive aggressive kind of bullying and harassment. I don't when it started happening to nonchad males so frequently but according to @turbocuckcel_7000 it was after the 1980s.
Bullying never goes away, it just changes in how it is metered out.

At school it's more open albeit behind the teachers backs but as an adult it's done more through reputation assassination than physically. It turns into a sun tzu calculated strategy of chipping away at your standing & how others see you until the rest think what's happening to you is fine.

Bullying never goes away, it just changes in how it is metered out.
True. Normies just rationalize it more.
Imo elementary and middle school is when the bullying is unfiltered and people don't bother to rationalize it as much with "I'm picking on you because you are a bad person XD"

At school it's more open albeit behind the teachers backs but as an adult it's done more through reputation assassination than physically. It turns into a sun tzu calculated strategy of chipping away at your standing & how others see you until the rest think what's happening to you is fine.
The thing is normies don't really think so much about these things until they see you or someone talks about you. But when they see you they are able to talk shit and embarrass you at a rapid pace and get at all your insecurities. It's something normies pride themselves in and look down on others that can't do it.
Coming up with timely comebacks won't help either. It's cope.

The only solution is to avoid normies.

failio effect is fucking brutal

True. Normies just rationalize it more.
Imo elementary and middle school is when the bullying is unfiltered and people don't bother to rationalize it as much with "I'm picking on you because you are a bad person XD"

The thing is normies don't really think so much about these things until they see you or someone talks about you. But when they see you they are able to talk shit and embarrass you at a rapid pace and get at all your insecurities. It's something normies pride themselves in and look down on others that can't do it.
Coming up with timely comebacks won't help either. It's cope.

The only solution is to avoid normies.
Ldar indoors as long as you can for sure, these punks are everywhere out there.

Working a solo job can avoid much of this.

Ldar indoors as long as you can for sure, these punks are everywhere out there.
And the thing is if you go to college you have multiple chances to reinvent yourself but nothing ever works. Why? Because of how you look and other things you can't control like how non-NT "awkward" you come off as.
No behavior completely gets rid of the bullying nobody else deals with to that extent.

I used to cope with how maybe if I acted a different way earlier things would be different but nope. The way you look and other things you can't control determine how you will be treated in the end.

And the thing is if you go to college you have multiple chances to reinvent yourself but nothing ever works. Why? Because of how you look and other things you can't control like how non-NT "awkward" you come off as.
No behavior completely gets rid of the bullying nobody else deals with to that extent.

I used to cope with how maybe if I acted a different way earlier things would be different but nope. The way you look and other things you can't control determine how you will be treated in the end.
Avoidance or violence are the only options left but the latter will likely get you blacklisted from many things except the bighouse as an adult.

Others start shit but your solution can land you the losers outcome, lame.

Avoidance or violence are the only options left but the latter will likely get you blacklisted from many things except the bighouse.
The less bullying you are exposed to the better.

No wonder people here get so mad when they get screenshotted and mocked. They've already dealt with a lifetime of bullying and any additional bullying and mocking hurts even more. It's cumulative. You can't forget bullying or how you were treated because normies don't change. They just become more passive aggressive and outcast you a bit more instead of mocking you but the sneering and smug tone and bothering you for laughs aspect is still there.

Once again, all because of having bad bones

shit tested by other men & women for some petty social ranking leaderboard bullshit, an easy mark to move up a rank & women don't want you around unless you're willing to be a jester fool or some simp doing something for nothing.

Don't have a gf? Lol.
Quiet? Weirdo.
Legit. I had to battle this for quite some time, mostly school, high school and work.
Never wanted to be the popular guy. Got beaten for that a lot.
Your faith is sealed from the very beginning, and you'll never really escape it.

Social leaderboard bullshit should be condemned and erased from society. Everyone should have a place and be respected.
Parents should raise their kids not to be bullies.
A lot of should's but we all know society will keep creating misfits, don't blame us for the mass shootings.

No support, all alone & at best; at best you're left alone to be miserable on your own with your pervasive thoughts festering like a tumour.

That's a good day, in the main though you're fucked with, looked down on, deemed some negative trope, shit tested by other men & women for some petty social ranking leaderboard bullshit, an easy mark to move up a rank & women don't want you around unless you're willing to be a jester fool or some simp doing something for nothing.

Don't have a gf? Lol.
Quiet? Weirdo.

Always someone starting some shit so now you either have to keep fighting & that doesn't reflect well on your standing in society.

You're always outnumbered & humans believe the crowd, not the individual.

Fight back then, probably lose a job you had or get revenge attacked later by a group. The normie pulls out the bullshit "I was only joking, don't take it so seriously" nonsense to win the crowd & paint you as the wrong one if you respond in kind.

Fact is if you don't look menacing & are seen as having no support group in way of a social circle you have a target on your back.

Being socially inefficient makes you stand out like you're wearing a neon green jumpsuit.

You can't ever talk openly about any problems as a man, go pay some shrink to pretend to give a shit while giving advice that works for ppl that have others in their life who are simply having a 1 month booboo.

Less than human, you're at the bottom no matter what. No wonder we get so many men dead by suicide or the odd spree killer; I'm legit surprised there ain't more.
People say we aren't owed anything yet they would go legit insane if they lived our lives. Our willpower is unmatched.

Last edited:
Withdrawing from human interaction as much as possible is the only way for a truecel, your mind will harden but also stagnate and it will be painful like always but also more bearable. There are no solutions except the rope, but keep on coping as much as you can boyos, await societal degradation for a few more years, hopefully there is true civilizational chaos and decline coming.

You're not low value, you're just not good-looking. It doesn't make worse in any other thing, I remember a post here about what truly defines a person, and it ain't about looks. Unfortunately, looks, status, power and money are the only things that matter in this society.

Calling yourself low value won't help you cope and accept this imo

You're not low value, you're just not good-looking. It doesn't make worse in any other thing, I remember a post here about what truly defines a person, and it ain't about looks. Unfortunately, looks, status, power and money are the only things that matter in this society.

Calling yourself low value won't help you cope and accept this imo
Well I ain't got any of the above & my social skills are poor.

I went to eat pizza at some place and the guy said "donr u have friends".

I will never go there again