Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The thought of killing myself relaxes me and makes me feel comfortable

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
When I fantasize about killing myself, it just seems like it would be so nice to pass out and never wake up again. The thought of rejoining the blissful, distant, and forgotten concept that is nothing makes me feel warm inside. To spend my last moments thinking about my favorite things, and to never experience anything again.

Yet I know I won't be able to do it while my parents are still alive.

I’m not suicidal but I don’t care if I die. I use to care but then I realised what exactly do I have to lose? I have no bond or connection with anyone, I can’t even connect with inanimate objects like brand names, or hobbies/interests like most people do.

Yet I know I won't be able to do it while my parents are still alive
Past that point. I look at my mother as just a random person who gave birth to me and nothing more. It's not like parents choose their offspring. She'd probably never have me if she was able to see what I've become. Just like you're stuck with your race biologically even though you hate it. You're stuck with your family in the same manner.

Past that point. I look at my mother as just a random person who gave birth to me and nothing more. It's not like parents choose their offspring. She'd probably never have me if she was able to see what I've become. Just like you're stuck with your race biologically even though you hate it. You're stuck with your family in the same manner.
I know that logically, I wish they never fucking created me. But I still can't get over the attachment to my parents.

Sometimes bitterness can be good lifefuel and so can hate. Daydreaming about destroying what you can'r have also helps.

I'm apathetic towards death. I have no legit reason to kill myself but I wouldn't be sad if I died tomorrow.

When I fantasize about killing myself, it just seems like it would be so nice to pass out and never wake up again. The thought of rejoining the blissful, distant, and forgotten concept that is nothing makes me feel warm inside. To spend my last moments thinking about my favorite things, and to never experience anything again.

Same tbh, I wonder if that is the natural attitude towards it or if we're crazy.

This is what society has driven us to... Just because we were born ugly.

Same tbh, I wonder if that is the natural attitude towards it or if we're crazy.
We're probably fucked up tbh. Usually people have death anxiety, not life anxiety.

Do you have moments, in which one part of you, kinda wishes for your parents to die soon, because it would be much easier for you to kill yourself then?

yes the though of death always soothes me knowing that there is always a way out of escaping this shitty world i was forced to live on

It’s nice to have something to fall back on.

That's exactly the thing that keeps me alive, if my parents wouldn't be alive I'd have taken my life a long time ago.

The thought of me making a hole cry relaxes me

i don't care anymore if i live or die but i'm sure as hell i aint gonna kill myself , i'm going to die someday anyway why the rush?

This is normal, in the confines of civilization at least. No wonder modern head doctors drug you up and ominously call it "suicidal ideation" when you indulge your mind this way. Their big pharma puppet masters would not be pleased if it were any other way.

This is what society has driven us to... Just because we were born ugly.
Life is fucked up meanwhile chad snd stacy are cumming on each other, we sit here contemplating suicide. BRING THE PATRIARCHY BACK OR SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE

The rope is a constant reminder that all my problems have a solution

Youll wake up at the day of judgement and probably burn in hell. Think about god and your life.

same it makes me calm down and gives me strength to go on with life since i know i can rope anytime if it gets too bad.

Same, once you get to this point nothing scares you anymore and you stop caring.

Blackops2cel is my shepherd I shall not rope.

Helium is a painless way to go. I'm thinking about doing it once I hit 25 or if shit goes wrong before then

The though of dying doesn’t evoke any emotions from me but I know it’s a legitimate option that is readily available

I feel the same way when I fantasize about killing myself as well, makes me feel relived of stress regarding school or when I'm extremely bored

I've been experiencing a similar feeling as of lately.

Same. Once my parents die, it's just a matter of getting on with "The final act" and going back into the abyss. I have nothing to live for or experience.

Same. Once my parents die, it's just a matter of getting on with "The final act" and going back into the abyss. I have nothing to live for or experience.
That's been my thought for the past 2 years

It’s either LDAR, cope or rope as a lonely man in a shitty society like this.