Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The thought of not being able to become successful because looks keeps getting to me.

Blue Squirtle

Blue Squirtle

Captain
Doesn't the thought of never being able to be successful because of how you look make you want to rope? Just think you'll never be able to have that life we were all promised, the one our parents and society has told us since the beginning, the life where you're supposed to have a big house, a caring loving wife who's always by your side telling you how much you mean to her, and a good job that's reliable, but what the harsh reality has in store for us is, being told you're ugly, a loser, being told you're gay, chads who impregnate multiple women, a crappy retail job you wasted your childhood preparing for, and foids who want Prince charming (aka chad). You will never experience real life happiness without copes, all because of your looks.

Yeah, our parents and grandparents hype this shit up too much.

Yeah, our parents and grandparents hype this shit up too much.
It's because they're from different generations and are out of touch with reality. In today's world, being a NEET is the only option many young people have and they should just accept it. All of the industry left my area over three decades ago, so there's nothing really left for people like me around here.

Doesn't the thought of never being able to be successful because of how you look make you want to rope? Just think you'll never be able to have that life we were all promised, the one our parents and society has told us since the beginning, the life where you're supposed to have a big house, a caring loving wife who's always by your side telling you how much you mean to her, and a good job that's reliable, but what the harsh reality has in store for us is, being told you're ugly, a loser, being told you're gay, chads who impregnate multiple women, a crappy retail job you wasted your childhood preparing for, and foids who want Prince charming (aka chad). You will never experience real life happiness without copes, all because of your looks.
Every obstacle has been in my way. But I don't need permission from no body. Do my own shit make my own money./ Your too dumb to realize that then its over.
It's because they're from different generations and are out of touch with reality. In today's world, being a NEET is the only option many young people have and they should just accept it. All of the industry left my area over three decades ago, so there's nothing really left for people like me around here.
WTF NEET is cope
why don't u move

sometimes location/skillz is better then looks.

Yesterday was one of my worst days. I hate how i am going to miss out on everything and never experience normal life. It really kills you inside.

WTF NEET is cope
why don't u move

sometimes location/skillz is better then looks.
Lol. Are you a baby boomer? You certainly sound as out of touch with reality as one. If only you knew what it was like living in deindustrialized England.

Last edited:
Lol. Are you a baby boomer? You certainly sound as out of touch with reality as one. If only you knew what it was like living in deindustrialized England.
lol my dads a boomer nigga
and yes I do. Start a business