Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The thought process of the cuck.

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
-
Today, I thought back to an anecdote that my math professor told the class about as he got sidetracked.

He talked about how his wife didn't know much about cars and the shop she took it to tried to take advantage of her because of this. He then talked about how he angrily called her and called them out for trying to take advantage of a woman.

Why do cucks do what they do? Why don't they realize that they can be superior to women if they wanted to, that women could live underneath them if they tried, that a woman would never have the courage to reject them for fear of the repercussions. It causes me nothing but confusion.

If there are any ex-cucks browsing I would be very interested to hear what made you think this way.

Cucks have mental illness

Its how they were raised. They were raised by single mothers who told them the worldwide known phrase, "DON'T BOTHER ANY GIRLS SON! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

He talked about how his wife didn't know much about cars and the shop she took it to tried to take advantage of her because of this. He then talked about how he angrily called her and called them out for trying to take advantage of a woman.
Yeah that's soy, white knighting for you own woman is one thing but white knighting for all whores is cringe and (((feminism)))

white knighting for you own woman is one thing but white knighting for all whores is cringe and (((feminism)))
If the bitch ain't suckin my dick. then I don't give a shit.

Its how they were raised. They were raised by single mothers who told them the worldwide known phrase, "DON'T BOTHER ANY GIRLS SON! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"
My mom tried that ship with me, boy did it backfired on her:feelshaha:

Nothing good comes from being raised by a single mom.

I used to be a cuck at 12 y/o a year later i quickly changed my mind as i went to middleschool Fucking hell i hate myself even more when i think of the new lows i've hit at 12 y/o

after that it was just trashtalking femoids and when they tried to use me as a cuck i just told them to fuck off I channeled my hate for my actions towards them
Fucking Foids.

White knights believe that things will end just like a Disney movie where the prince protects the princess and that then there will be a happy ending.

Wouldn't it be more cucked to allow another man to take advantage of your foid and not do anything about it?
That would be the definition of a willing cuck surely.
I don't understand what some of you think a cuck is.

Wouldn't it be more cucked to allow another man to take advantage of your foid and not do anything about it?
That would be the definition of a willing cuck surely.
I don't understand what some of you think a cuck is.
Sure if he said "Dont take advantage of my wife", but he said "Don't take advantage of a woman".