[RageFuel] The three most famous incel shooters: AM, ER, CHM were kissless virgins in their 20s, yet the mainstream defines incels differently.

Quarantined

Quarantined

Captain
★★★★
60d 14h 31m
Normies can't relate to being a kissless virgin in their 20s, their incapable of feeling the pain truecels feel . So instead the mainstream defines incels as guys who aren't getting as much sex or companianship as they'd like to have, or are highschools. That way, when normies here about incels they say, oh I can relate, BUT I WOULDN'T KILL PEOPLE, your so entitled :soy: :soy:

zekr

zekr

Recruit
★★★★★
20d 15h 35m
I honestly believe at this point that incels are some of the most mentally resilient people on earth. If the average person was a KHHV into their 20s we would see multiple mass shootings every day.

Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★★
26d 11h 52m
I honestly believe at this point that incels are some of the most mentally resilient people on earth. If the average person was a KHHV into their 20s we would see multiple mass shootings every day.
Tbh

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
109d 20h 18m
The society should be thanking us for being able to deal with the pain

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★
39d 7h 32m
An average person would go ER if they were in our situation. Society should really be grateful that we are able to cope with our inceldom to this extent.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
19d 7h 17m
normies shouldnt define words like "incel"

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. Clandops
-
88d 5h 42m
The mainstream doesn't give a fuck about truth. It panders to the lowest common denominator, and that's the normie.

A normie's doesn't want to put themselves in the shoe of somebody whose experiences are on the unpleasant peripheries of human experience. A wealthy man doesn't want to imagine what it's like to be living from meal to meal. It's uncomfortable, why would you actively do that? Perhaps as a fear motivator? OK, but why not let all of the other positive things motivate you? Normie's have had the important experiential milestones, so the mere idea of somebody not having even kissed a girl is so alien to them that they think something must be fundamentally wrong with that person, instead of empathizing with their situation and trying to see how shit their own experiences with others would be if they were to imagine what it would be like to be a social and sexual leper.

Arya

Arya

KHHV GANG
★★★★
4d 19h 45m
Subhuman100

Subhuman100

Autistic Subhuman
★★★
30d 7h 38m
True tbh