Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The three most famous incel shooters: AM, ER, CHM were kissless virgins in their 20s, yet the mainstream defines incels differently.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Normies can't relate to being a kissless virgin in their 20s, their incapable of feeling the pain truecels feel . So instead the mainstream defines incels as guys who aren't getting as much sex or companianship as they'd like to have, or are highschools. That way, when normies here about incels they say, oh I can relate, BUT I WOULDN'T KILL PEOPLE, your so entitled :soy: :soy:

I honestly believe at this point that incels are some of the most mentally resilient people on earth. If the average person was a KHHV into their 20s we would see multiple mass shootings every day.

I honestly believe at this point that incels are some of the most mentally resilient people on earth. If the average person was a KHHV into their 20s we would see multiple mass shootings every day.
Tbh

The society should be thanking us for being able to deal with the pain

An average person would go ER if they were in our situation. Society should really be grateful that we are able to cope with our inceldom to this extent.

normies shouldnt define words like "incel"

The mainstream doesn't give a fuck about truth. It panders to the lowest common denominator, and that's the normie.

A normie's doesn't want to put themselves in the shoe of somebody whose experiences are on the unpleasant peripheries of human experience. A wealthy man doesn't want to imagine what it's like to be living from meal to meal. It's uncomfortable, why would you actively do that? Perhaps as a fear motivator? OK, but why not let all of the other positive things motivate you? Normie's have had the important experiential milestones, so the mere idea of somebody not having even kissed a girl is so alien to them that they think something must be fundamentally wrong with that person, instead of empathizing with their situation and trying to see how shit their own experiences with others would be if they were to imagine what it would be like to be a social and sexual leper.

True tbh