Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I got rejected by spanish foid during my bluepill/redpill days.

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
This happened when I was enrolled in University in the UK and this particular incident happened to be one the biggest downfall till this very day.
So, this Spanish foid was only 1year older than me and she was not a student but she worked as a receptionist.
She had a nice slim body with decent size tits and ass and she had a cute face and I would rate her looks decent 6/10.

As I'm a low inhibcel I just approached her and said "you wanna be my girlfriend"? (at the time there was nobody around in that area.)
She was petrified for a moment or two in her chair and she said cold-ass big NO and she followed by saying some spic shits that I didn't understand.
I responded by saying "why not? you hate Asian man?" (I really do talk like this in real life as I like things to be direct and clear.)
she then said, "oh no I don't, I have a boyfriend you know you will find someone someday you just gotta be patient. (fucking lying cunt, of course, she hates Asian men every woman hates ricecel like me)
The thing is that what I have heard from other people is that she has no boyfriend and she was straight up lying to my face.
So, I just went away by saying "that someone that you just told me that I will find someday must have died in a car crash or something."
The, even more, fucked up part is that she fled the uni and went to other places to get a job, talk about victim mentality right? She really thought I would rape her and shit jfl.

Anyways this is the mistake that I will never repeat ever again and I have disciplined and learned that all these efforts to approach foids is pointless and nothing but a waste of time.
Tbh even at the time, I was 99% sure that I would get rejected but there was still that blue pill shit left in me at the time that made me do this fucking cucked shit.

The fact that ran away from the uni just cause of this, is quite an achievement in itself.

The fact that ran away from the uni just cause of this, is quite an achievement in itself.
maybe I should have raped her (in minecraft), she almost became my oneitis

"oh no I don't, I have a boyfriend you know you will find someone someday you just gotta be patient.
Fucking irritates the FUCK out of me when foids say this garbage :reeeeee:

This happened when I was enrolled in University in the UK and this particular incident happened to be one the biggest downfall till this very day.
So, this Spanish foid was only 1year older than me and she was not a student but she worked as a receptionist.
She had a nice slim body with decent size tits and ass and she had a cute face and I would rate her looks decent 6/10.

As I'm a low inhibcel I just approached her and said "you wanna be my girlfriend"? (at the time there was nobody around in that area.)
She was petrified for a moment or two in her chair and she said cold-ass big NO and she followed by saying some spic shits that I didn't understand.
I responded by saying "why not? you hate Asian man?" (I really do talk like this in real life as I like things to be direct and clear.)
she then said, "oh no I don't, I have a boyfriend you know you will find someone someday you just gotta be patient. (fucking lying cunt, of course, she hates Asian men every woman hates ricecel like me)
The thing is that what I have heard from other people is that she has no boyfriend and she was straight up lying to my face.
So, I just went away by saying "that someone that you just told me that I will find someday must have died in a car crash or something."
The, even more, fucked up part is that she fled the uni and went to other places to get a job, talk about victim mentality right? She really thought I would rape her and shit jfl.

Anyways this is the mistake that I will never repeat ever again and I have disciplined and learned that all these efforts to approach foids is pointless and nothing but a waste of time.
Tbh even at the time, I was 99% sure that I would get rejected but there was still that blue pill shit left in me at the time that made me do this fucking cucked shit.
Ok so cold approaching doesnt work in real life . Also you can't just go up to people and be like "do you want to be my GF." Theres a whole mating ritual of dating and shit youre supposed to do first. This wouldn't even work for Chad. This would get Chad a date, not a girlfriend. She left because you made her uncomfortable by going off script. I made a post about this last night. In normie society there is an unspoken script they all follow and it dictates what you are supposed to do and say in social situations. Normies are unaware of the script and because they are not conscious of it exactly they get very uncomfortable, upset or angry when someone goes off script. I also learned this the hard way during my time at community College. I even had a foid go as far as reporting me to the assistant dean of student affairs . But I have since learned my lesson .

Last edited:
Ok so cold approaching doesnt work in real life . Also you can't just go up to people and be like "do you want to be my GF." Theres a whole mating ritual of dating and shit youre supposed to do first. This wouldn't even work for Chad. This would get Chad a date, not a girlfriend. She left because you made her uncomfortable by going off script. I made a post about this last night. In normie society there is an unspoken script they all follow and it dictates what you are supposed to do and say in social situations. Normies are unaware of the script and because they are not conscious of it exactly they get very uncomfortable, upset or angry when someone goes off script. I also learned this the hard way during my time at community College. I even had a foid go as far as reporting me to the assistant dean of student affairs . But I have since learned my lesson .
ok greycel :feelsseriously:

ok greycel :feelsseriously:
Hey fuck you. You don't fucking know me incel piece of shit. I'm very curious who the fuck are you to tell me I am greycel? You don't me you don't know my life so why don't you go fuck yourself you pretentious little cunt . Oh and fun fact bro I don't remember asking.

Hey fuck you. You don't fucking know me incel piece of shit. I'm very curious who the fuck are you to tell me I am greycel? You don't me you don't know my life so why don't you go fuck yourself you pretentious little cunt . Oh and fun fact bro I don't remember asking.
based

jfl you just exposed yourself
Its a figure of speech fucko. Why don't you piss off back to your little Fucking cave and mommy will make you some chicken tendies and change your diaper after you're done sitting your pants like the fag bitch you are ok ?

Its a figure of speech fucko. Why don't you piss off back to your little Fucking cave and mommy will make you some chicken tendies and change your diaper after you're done sitting your pants like the fag bitch you are ok ?
you're triggered really hard and now you're just assuming shits jfl
also you just talked about this
Hey fuck you. You don't fucking know me incel piece of shit.
and you're the one assuming shits that is completely untrue also star wars suck ass

you're triggered really hard and now you're just assuming shits jfl
also you just talked about this

and you're the one assuming shits that is completely untrue also star wars suck ass
Bitch fuckin meet me at the docks in Charlotte amalie if you're not a pussy

Ok look dude if you're not willing to come meet me so we can settle this then go away.
jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: what is this retard talking about? can't even take this arguments i think you're the one that needs your diaper changed

It works when chad does it

"you will find someone someday you just gotta be patient" no just fuck u

tried to talk to a girl that was alone sitting at table once a few years ago, i just asked her name and instead of answering she says "um im just waiting for my boyfriend", and gives me a disgusted look.