Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time I posted my face on r/amiugly

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
If you are familiar with that place, most People there are just average Looking or even above average.
They are just compliment fishing.

However, when I posted my face I didnt get any constructive criticism or anything JFL
I was straight up told I look like a rapist, 0/10, creepy etc....
Some tried to Play it off by saying that I probably had a great sense of Humor or something.
"honestly, you are ugly but you Sound HILARIOUS teehee" - thanks bitch, now blow me. Make a pie Broad.

That was over a year ago.

In School I've been called a School shooter. So I looked up what People online define as creepy. According to their criteria I am 10/10 creeply holy lol.

Just some Things they listed as creepy that apply to me:

- weird posture/gait (spine is deformed)
- pale Skin with big pores (I have dark hair on top of it)
- Always wears same clothes (after a life of being treated like shit, you stop giving a shit - presto)
- Always Looks sad/tired (I have negative canthal tilt, go figure)
- stares too intensily (I daydream because nobody talks to me and sometimes People ask if I am ok)
- being "twitchy", giving off a paranoid vibe (Always anxious around People, never experienced any positive interaction)
EDIT:
- thin lips

Some also said that Girls are afraid of you when you look like a potential shooter so they may say something nice to you in a nervous way. This actually happend to me.
This foid follwed me to the Train Station and started Talking to me. She was fucking disgusted and Always kept like 6 ft distance between us.
I could hear in her voice that she was afraid.

Actually feels good in a way that People are scared of me now instead of Looking down on me like in the past.
Anyone got anything similar?

Last edited:
Always Looks sad/tired (I have negative canthal tilt, go figure)
It's always is this. Whenever you are tired looking it always has to do something with your eye area.

Stupid normie NPC brain can't comprehend it

One day maybe will do it, maybe, for all that shitstorm to receive :feelstrash:

It's always is this. Whenever you are tired looking it always has to do something with your eye area.

Stupid normie NPC brain can't comprehend it

yes, they just cant make the Connection. My parents would Always tell me to cheer up, "other People have it worse" etc... - it was just my resting face.

Oh yeah, forgot - THIN LIPS JFL, I have that too.

One day maybe will do it, maybe, for all that shitstorm to receive :feelstrash:

Idk About going ER. I just wish we could switch, for just one week. It has to be more than a day, so they get the repetitivenes of it all, how it BECOMES YOUR LIFE. I want them to do it for one week, one week in my shoes.

- Always wears same clothes (after a life of being treated like shit, you stop giving a shit - presto)
- stares too intensily (I daydream because nobody talks to me and sometimes People ask if I am ok)
- being "twitchy", giving off a paranoid vibe (Always anxious around People, never experienced any positive interaction)
EDIT:
- thin lips
Still mogs me.

yes, they just cant make the Connection. My parents would Always tell me to cheer up, "other People have it worse" etc... - it was just my resting face.

Oh yeah, forgot - THIN LIPS JFL, I have that too.
My parents say the same, that i'm filled with negativity and I need to adopt a positive outlook. My step mother says she can't understand how can I be so full of negativity. She even recommended me that I read a book on bluepilled spirituality stuff jfl.

And thin lips is nothing compared to a problem like NCT. I'm not aware of any surgery which might fix it.

Brutal tbh, that's why i don't post my face on those subreddits, i know i'm going to get destroyed

My step mother says she can't understand how can I be so full of negativity.

They don't understand their subconsciouss reaction to your face. Your face gives them a negative vibe and that turns into "you must be a negative/bad Person".

It is the same shit here, you get called anything fom whiney to grumpy, even tho I just sit around with a relaxed face.

I said thin lips because they listed that as additional creepy criteria, together with pale Skin and dark hair.

They don't understand their subconsciouss reaction to your face. Your face gives them a negative vibe and that turns into "you must be a negative/bad Person".
That's one reason but I have spreged out on my parents many times ngl.

Like one time my step mother said that I should get a girlfriend and having a girlfriend would help my loneliness plus I should take advantage of the fact that i'm the only boy in one of my classes ( jfl foids live in another world ). To this I replied " I'm ugly, no girl will even want to be seen with me ". I think that's where this whole " I'm full of negativity " thing started.

My condolences for your face

That's one reason but I have spreged out on my parents many times ngl.

Like one time my step mother said that I should get a girlfriend and having a girlfriend would help my loneliness plus I should take advantage of the fact that i'm the only boy in one of my classes ( jfl foids live in another world ). To this I replied " I'm ugly, no girl will even want to be seen with me ". I think that's where this whole " I'm full of negativity " thing started.

I was in a class of 30 with only 2 other boys for 3 years. Nothing happend.

Foids live in another Dimension. Imagine playing mine sweeper with only 1 mine and that's death. Meanwhile we are Walking on a street that is made of mines, you can't win.

Just this Monday I got made fun of again by multiple People in class. If you are ugly, People ALWAYS find something to make fun of. You can dress perfectely and shower 3x a day, it does not matter.
This time I wore short pants in class while most People had Long pants or something. 3 People sitting to my left made fun of me for the entire day and stopped giggling everytime I looked over.

On top of that, two foids sitting in front looked at me and started texting each other on their phones (they sit 9ft apart). They would sometimes look over an giggle. Later on they gave me the "im making fun of you behind your back" sounding greeting as they left.

This is my normal. I didnt talk to another Student for 9 Hours. Normies would rope within 30 minutes of entering the School and seeing the akward Looks they get when entering class in the morning.

I was in a class of 30 with only 2 other boys for 3 years. Nothing happend.

Foids live in another Dimension. Imagine playing mine sweeper with only 1 mine and that's death. Meanwhile we are Walking on a street that is made of mines, you can't win.

Just this Monday I got made fun of again by multiple People in class. If you are ugly, People ALWAYS find something to make fun of. You can dress perfectely and shower 3x a day, it does not matter.
This time I wore short pants in class while most People had Long pants or something. 3 People sitting to my left made fun of me for the entire day and stopped giggling everytime I looked over.

On top of that, two foids sitting in front looked at me and started texting each other on their phones (they sit 9ft apart). They would sometimes look over an giggle. Later on they gave me the "im making fun of you behind your back" sounding greeting as they left.

This is my normal. I didnt talk to another Student for 9 Hours. Normies would rope within 30 minutes of entering the School and seeing the akward Looks they get when entering class in the morning.
Everything boils down to looks. We talk about theories but one theory is pretty legit, that is " Just be Chad theory ". Chad can do anything and it will be taken in positive light.

Ofcourse normies can't handle living our lifes. Just look at what Corona lockdown did to them. Incels have to one of the most Mentally strongest groups.

Everything boils down to looks. We talk about theories but one theory is pretty legit, that is " Just be Chad theory ". Chad can do anything and it will be taken in positive light.

Ofcourse normies can't handle living our lifes. Just look at what Corona lockdown did to them. Incels have to one of the most Mentally strongest groups.

Yes, in a way chad is a fucking pussy. If you see an incel Looking man in a high Position, that is a strong motherfucker. He probably had to fight like a rabid animal to get there.

But Normies, they are About as resilient as a wet paper towel. One mean comment and they are done. When you are ugly, Nothing is for free.
Nobody comforts you, not even your own parents. "just stfu and grit your teeth, theres worse in life" - that is all you get since day one.

Most of us cant even imagine how easy normies have it. My brother is Kind of shit-tier but at least hes tall and social maxxed. He spends every single day with Friends. He's never home for more than 2-3 Hours before leaving for another Meeting with his buddies.
All they do is socialize, fuck and enjoy Copes with each other. They smoke weed, drink and Hand each other Job opportunities like it is candy.
My brother got multiple Jobs just from knowing People and hes also selling weed now.

Meanwhile, I have no support Network outside my parents. My dad is facially also incel-tier but got lucky by being Born before it got as bad as today.
If my parents decide to throw me out, if they move or die - I am fucked. I will be completely alone.

We are so much stronger than the average normie, it is not even funny.

Sounds brutal man. I can't be bothered to show my face in public unless I'm buying groceries or something. I prefer places like costco where everyone is just too busy loading their buggies with oversized shit to care what some fatass is doing wandering the isles. I gave up on dating or a happy life early in life when I was picked on constantly and the teacher just laughed at me when I asked her to stop.

Sounds brutal man. I can't be bothered to show my face in public unless I'm buying groceries or something. I prefer places like costco where everyone is just too busy loading their buggies with oversized shit to care what some fatass is doing wandering the isles. I gave up on dating or a happy life early in life when I was picked on constantly and the teacher just laughed at me when I asked her to stop.

Brutal as fuck. Teachers also made fun of me or talked about me behind my back.
I can pretty much remember how I became introverted. Introversion is a fucking meme. Introversion = Ugly.
It's basic social conditioning. If you make positive experiences in a certain direction, you will continue in that direction.
If you only make negative experiences socially, you avoid social situations = introvert.

Introversion is just a cope by ugly people to avoid the pain of having to live in a society that shits on them everytime they go out.

Fuck..they weren't even trying to hide it. Sorry you had to experience that OP :feelsrope:

It was fine, I kind of expected that.
It is just funny because most people on there are legit normie looking and get normal feedback.
My feedback was a fucking execution.

Just another time the hypocrisy of normies got exposed. They larp as ugly or insecure to get compliments, they larp as outcasts to feel special - but when the real deal, the truecel, shows up, they instantely show what they really are: Pathetic and shallow.

Its always the same shit. Years ago I was on a small 8chan board and someone invited us to cytube. It was me and 3 other "outcasts". I felt quite comfy and slowly revealed my powerlevel. The reaction: They started shitting on me, told me to get therapy, that I was fucked up etc....

I don't trust normies on any level, they lie to me everday. Everytime I talk to them they hide their true feelings.

Just as OP sais in this thread:

If you are familiar with that place, most People there are just average Looking or even above average.
They are just compliment fishing.

However, when I posted my face I didnt get any constructive criticism or anything JFL
I was straight up told I look like a rapist, 0/10, creepy etc....
Some tried to Play it off by saying that I probably had a great sense of Humor or something.
"honestly, you are ugly but you Sound HILARIOUS teehee" - thanks bitch, now blow me. Make a pie Broad.

That was over a year ago.

In School I've been called a School shooter. So I looked up what People online define as creepy. According to their criteria I am 10/10 creeply holy lol.

Just some Things they listed as creepy that apply to me:

EDIT:
- thin lips

Some also said that Girls are afraid of you when you look like a potential shooter so they may say something nice to you in a nervous way. This actually happend to me.
This foid follwed me to the Train Station and started Talking to me. She was fucking disgusted and Always kept like 6 ft distance between us.
I could hear in her voice that she was afraid.

Actually feels good in a way that People are scared of me now instead of Looking down on me like in the past.
Anyone got anything similar?
>This foid follwed me to the Train Station and started Talking to me
:chad::banhammer:

>This foid follwed me to the Train Station and started Talking to me
:chad::banhammer:

We have to walk the same way anyways. Shes new to the class and other foids probably told her I am the weird school shooter guy and so she pissed her pants.
She also used to sit next to me in class, with 2 empty chairs between us. I sometimes smile to myself and people say my smile is terrifying, so maybe shes afarid I will murder her first or something.

That’s brutal as fuck

I've been called a school shooter too and yes, many times women are afraid of me

I have never seen a single good looking male post on there. If you posted there then yes

It's either ugly dudes or attention whoring females

Just look at the comment difference to see just how bad things are. Whore posts gets 50003939939393939393 replies saying she's a beautiful queen, ugly suicidal lonely guy posts and is lucky to get 3 responses calling him ugly
This foid follwed me to the Train Station and started Talking to me.
:feelsseriously: how are you gonna say all that about being ugly then say this?

Last edited:

I explained it another post already. We have to walk the same way. Usually foids take another route or walk on the other side of the street.
Some other foids told her I was dangerours or something and I probably looked especially fucked up / sleep deprived that day so she shat herself.
If you get zero female attention for all your life, there is no reason to believe that its suddenly changed.
She probably was afraid I would shoot up the school or something.

The best way for check your ugliness is simply register at Tinder or another dating app. It's not neccesary to stand insults and disrespectful

If you have 0-5 likes, then you known the answer and who you are. Don't get stuck with it.

My parents say the same, that i'm filled with negativity and I need to adopt a positive outlook. My step mother says she can't understand how can I be so full of negativity. She even recommended me that I read a book on bluepilled spirituality stuff jfl.

And thin lips is nothing compared to a problem like NCT. I'm not aware of any surgery which might fix it.
NCT is death sentence

I have never seen a single good looking male post on there. If you posted there then yes

It's either ugly dudes or attention whoring females

Just look at the comment difference to see just how bad things are. Whore posts gets 50003939939393939393 replies saying she's a beautiful queen, ugly suicidal lonely guy posts and is lucky to get 3 responses calling him ugly

The good looking males are rare but they get worshiped in the comments by foids. "OMG you're soooo handsome why do you think you're ugly" -example of a foid comment

The good looking males are rare but they get worshiped in the comments by foids. "OMG you're soooo handsome why do you think you're ugly" -example of a foid comment
Fuck those fags. Hope they die

I dont look creepy. I look just ugly.

What is NCT?