Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story the time i was a corpse near Dollywood Tn (USA)

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Yes boyos

Long ago the police and Tennessee state patrol thought a buddy and i were corpses on the side of the interstate highway.

You see we was hitchhiking to the east and dropped off late at night and was super tired.

It was super foggy and dark so we rolled out our sleeping bags in what we thought was bushes.

But we were right near the middle of a empty highway "clover leaf." Surrounded by open road!

Anyway. We were woke up at around NOON surrounded by cops!

They were making cop noises and talking on their cop radios and putting up yellow tape and holding back onlookers!

There was a tv truck and reporter getting their antenna put up.

I got up and said "HI!"

And they all exclaimed, "their not ded!"

I was like, yeah we were just passing through and was tired. As i rolled up my bag.

Dude that called us in was there saying, "i honked and no-one moved!" Cops were saying they yelled and thought we was just corpses! And they were waiting for forensics to "secure the area!"

I was like... We're ok! Thanks for the concern! Bye!

We rolled up our stuff and just casually walked away down to the eastbound highway and started thumbing.

My guess is they were too shocked that we were still alive that they didn't bother hassling us for id and whatnot.

Tennessee sure is a foggy weird place. I guess they get a lot of ded drops over there... Lol.

Tennessee sure is a foggy weird place. I guess they get a lot of ded drops over there... Lol.
Depressing ass place like a lot of places in the US tbh
Though still not as bad as New Jersey.

Yes boyos

Long ago the police and Tennessee state patrol thought a buddy and i were corpses on the side of the interstate highway.

You see we was hitchhiking to the east and dropped off late at night and was super tired.

It was super foggy and dark so we rolled out our sleeping bags in what we thought was bushes.

But we were right near the middle of a empty highway "clover leaf." Surrounded by open road!

They were making cop noises and talking on their cop radios and putting up yellow tape and holding back onlookers!

I got up and said "HI!"

I was like, yeah we were just passing through and was tired. As i rolled up my bag.

Dude that called us in was there saying, "i honked and no-one moved!" Cops were saying they yelled and thought we was just corpses! And they were waiting for forensics to "secure the area!"

We rolled up our stuff and just casually walked away down to the eastbound highway and started thumbing.

My guess is they were too shocked that we were still alive that they didn't bother hassling us for id and whatnot.

You ever go on the website forum squat the planet?

you know i have heard a lot of stories but i have no clue what to say about this one.

This is just insane :feelsbadman: :feelshaha:

That's crazy mah nigga, but i don't remember asking

Depressing ass place like a lot of places in the US tbh
Though still not as bad as New Jersey.
Dude lived in a "row house" in Maryland with his mom. It was pretty bad.
You ever go on the website forum squat the planet?
Is it a curry site?
you know i have heard a lot of stories but i have no clue what to say about this one.
I was a crime scene bro!
That's crazy mah nigga, but i don't remember asking
Rly? I seem to remember it ALL TOO WELL!

Maybe you should quit drinking bro?

Brutally storymogs me

god i wish that were me

Dude lived in a "row house" in Maryland with his mom. It was pretty bad.
Living in a row house in an urban area sucks and even more so if you are an incel.

the walking dead

And this is why you are incel.

Living in a row house in an urban area sucks and even more so if you are an incel.
Indeed! That's why dude was so eager to make a road stranger into a potential business partner! All his local normies shunned him...

Thank you emba. That was hilarious

Yes boyos

I got up and said "HI!"

Lmao
They call them terraces here and that where I live except in England where its even more overcrowded