Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The time I went on a date

J

Jamiecel

Banned
-
I’ve been on one date in my lifetime. A 8/10 foid added me on myspace when I was at university and we got chatting, she said she liked me and we went to the same uni, although I had never met her in person. She pushed for us to meet up, I was dead excited thinking my gymcelling was finally paying off and my looksmaxing and tattomaxing was making me cool to get an almost Stacy. We met up and went to the cinema and after that she ghosted me. I found out the next day that some chad in my class was her ex and she had done it to piss him off. She hadn’t added me to MySpace on a whim, it was a manipulated plan to get back at him by using an ugly guy.

I saw her a few weeks later in the library and approached her infront of her friends, she looked really embarrassed so I just walked away.

I fucking hate women.

It is over, friend.

That's brutal. Sorry to hear, OP

Fucking whore,when I come to power I will PUNISH this whore with worst punishment,OP

Thank you guys, fucking brutal black pill I guess. You think your looksmaxxing is working, hell I had 16” arms at 9% body fat, I was a god, natural then too, 4 hours a day in the gym for 4 years. But you can’t beat looks, I remember a guy asked a girl if she’d fuck me before and she said she would if I put a bag over my head and they laughed. He was a skinny twink with a good face. Gymmaxxing never works, I don’t gym anymore, but I actually take anavar 8 weeks per year just to keep my lazy ass from being fat and give me some strength... my life sucks

You got played hard OP.

I legitimately feel sorry for you.

You got played hard OP.

I legitimately feel sorry for you.
Thanks she’s lucky I hadn’t hit the steroids then otherwise I’d have fucked her up in that library

"The time I went on a date"

:chad:

I still haven't been on a date and I probably never will. Hell I have never even held a conversation with a foid online through text messaging.

I never even had a date. I'm too ugly for that.

Dont forget. Even if you get a girl she will be ashamed to show you to her friends or walk around with u.

I still haven't been on a date and I probably never will. Hell I have never even held a conversation with a foid online through text messaging.
I got scammed so I don’t know what’s worse, I remember trying to hold her hand and she pulled awat

lmao @Insomniac

Thanks for reminding me why I never tried.

Edit: F