Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Time I Went To a Club With My Chad Friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
I went to a club with my Chad friend years ago, guess what? Girls were grinding on him, trying to get his attention, as soon as he left the men's room 2 girls were touching him (both at the same time :lul:) and giving signals that they want to fuck him. It was brutal NGL.

That's where the PUA bullshit gets obliterated, he doesn't need to 'pick' anyone up, the girls don't want to be picked by ugly/average guys, they all would rather share a good looking guy.

Im sorry you had to experience that

wow das krazy

Nigga you're postmaxxing in ID jfl
oh fuack
i got too carried away
postmaxxing is the most addicting drug
way worse than heroin and meth

What city/ country, and what kind of chad and what kind of foid?

What city/ country, and what kind of chad and what kind of foid?
EE, 6'1, lean, chiseled face. Can't recall their faces exactly, but both were at least 6-7s (by EE standards, by Western standards 8s easily)

Do you think if governments weren't enforcing matriarchy, and there was true equality, everyone would settle for looksmatch?

Do you think if governments weren't enforcing matriarchy, and there was true equality, everyone would settle for looksmatch?
Have you read my thread in my sig?

For example in it was like it was in the Medieval times:

“Sexuality for the medieval woman began before marriage as a young virgin. It was not necessary for her to be beautiful to be married off because marriage was traditionally based on politics, material wealth, and social status. It would have been intensely disapproved of for a man and woman to marry based on physical attraction or love. When a family made a match for the daughter, choosing a mate based on sexual attraction was never considered. It was very rare to find references to love and beauty in the negotiations for marriage between two families.”

It's your parents striking a deal with the foids parents, it's a gamble, she could be ugly or she could be good looking, vice versa. So no looksmatching there, as foids would have a choice.

If it's anarchy, then the strong (high rankings members of crime families/gangs, ex-military leaders who now have private militias and people who're at the top of 'enforcement' would get their pick of the crop. It wouldn't matter if you're ugly, the only requirement would be to power so you can provide power, security and safety (as there are no longer gov/police to do it).

If we removed welfare and women's right to vote then they would settle for their "looksmatch" as long as he can provide for her, but that will never happen, unless we get to a collapse and the anarchy part first, in which case most incels would have a lot tougher time than they have now tbh (unless right now you belong to a band of strong men and are on the upper echelons there).

WATER IS WET THANK YOU BRO FOR THIS AMAZING POST, HIGH EFFORT :reeeeee:

I've never been to a club