Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The time I witnessed an old hag single mom bully her severely autistic son.

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
I was waiting in my therapist's office (yeah I get it therapy is bluepilled but this happened about a year ago) and There was this severely autistic kid who was also physically disabled who had just finished a session and the therapist was talking with the kid and his single mom in the waiting room. He was being friendly with the kid and asked him a question and he didn't respond (common in kids with that level of autism) and she gives him this demonic scowl and tells him, "you know how tot talk! answer him!" and the therapist was too much of a pussy to put her in her place and sort of ignored her. Unfortunately I was too low inhib at the time to do anything. She kept giving her own son these nasty looks and said shitty things to him (forgot a lot of what she said). This just reminded me that women ABHOR autistic men and boys, or any disabled men/boys for that. I've only seen single mothers act evil, never fathers.

(Professionally daignosed) Autistic + sub6 face + sub6'0" = TRUECEL

This is apparently the empathetic gender, she is sore that she never settled down in her prime and gave birth to healthy children.

Unfortunately I was too high inhib at the time to do
there you go
I was waiting in my therapist's office (yeah I get it therapy is bluepilled but this happened about a year ago) and There was this severely autistic kid who was also physically disabled who had just finished a session and the therapist was talking with the kid and his single mom in the waiting room. He was being friendly with the kid and asked him a question and he didn't respond (common in kids with that level of autism) and she gives him this demonic scowl and tells him, "you know how tot talk! answer him!" and the therapist was too much of a pussy to put her in her place and sort of ignored her. Unfortunately I was too low inhib at the time to do anything. She kept giving her own son these nasty looks and said shitty things to him (forgot a lot of what she said). This just reminded me that women ABHOR autistic men and boys, or any disabled men/boys for that. I've only seen single mothers act evil, never fathers.
Also I would have punched her in the gut and split her mouth open but I'm too high inhib

When i was in psych ward there was this i would say medium level autistic guy who could talk but you could say by his body language that he wasn't ok.
He was just getting diagnosed. He looked like 18 or 20 years old and his parents had just started to acknowledge his problems. It's beyond me how they couldn't realize earlier that he wasn't like everyone else.