Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The time some ricecel at my school got rejected by a tranny noodlewhore identifying as a boy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
This was like 2 years ago. Freshmen year. Picture a young yellowish very light brown asian with very poor social skills, going up to this pale frail looking asian girl who looks feminine, but more like a 10 y/o, very skinny lol. So everybody in the school knows the girl identifies as a boy and she gets shit for it and gets made fun of a lot (not as much as the ricecel or any incel for that matter obviously). The poor naive ricecel doesn’t really know it. So, he walks up to her and asks her out at some assembly in the school infront of like 20 ppl and gets rejected badly, and is later told that she was identifying as a boy. She transferred schools the next year because she’s privileged of course, and the boy still goes to the same school because of asian tiger helicopter parenting and such. His social skills have become even more weak after this but he copes pretty good within guitar music and has like 200k views on YouTube.
And yes, this is going on in America.

What area of the country is this?

200k views on youtube? do you know his channel

Chad only for every female

Beyond over if you get rejected by an ugly ass trannyfag JFL

200K views. He is moneymaxxing effectively.

It blew up like crazy idk what really happened maybe it was the tags so the algorithm did good no idea
How much ad impressions did you generate from 175K and how much did YouTube pay for it to you?

Last edited:
How much ad impressions did you generate for 175K and how much did YouTube pay for it to you?
Everytime I check it it says I can’t like get money until I made like more videos with a certain amount if views for the next 40 or 30 days or some shit, but I remember seeing something about like $2 being made but I wouldn’t get anything until I made $100 by posting more or vid getting more vids. N I’m too lazy to take yt serious

$2 for 175K views?
Everytime I check it it says I can’t like get money until I made like more videos with a certain amount if views for the next 40 or 30 days or some shit, but I remember seeing something about like $2 being made but I wouldn’t get anything until I made $100 by posting more or vid getting more vids. N I’m too lazy to take yt serious

$2 for 175K views?
Idk some shit like that I never took it serious n still don’t if I make another vid and get 1mil or some shit I’d be surprised I guess youtube is so corporate prolly no way to get big like that anyways

Idk some shit like that I never took it serious n still don’t if I make another vid and get 1mil or some shit I’d be surprised I guess youtube is so corporate prolly no way to get big like that anyways
did you post a meme video or something?what was the video about?175k is something.
also this story is brutal.If he was a tall white dude she would have all of a sudden turned *female* and fall in love with him.it's over.

did you post a meme video or something?what was the video about?175k is something.
also this story is brutal.If he was a tall white dude she would have all of a sudden turned *female* and fall in love with him.it's over.
Some edit to some song

Over for ricecels

He dodged a bullet there though, that girl is a degenerate faggot.

Over for rejectioncels

Ive been rejected by lots of dykes...

In fallout 4
yes ofc
Pepesuit

Fucking brutal man