Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The time when based Koreans thwarted kpop fag invasion

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-

I guess this is one of the first kpop twink fags who tried to penetrate Korea during the 90s. He became quite successful. But after 3 years he got literally banned by the Korean national tv because he was "too faggy" and he had english lyrics in his songs.

He now works as a waiter in California.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

korean culture is based because they know the true value of looks and understand the meta regarding ideal shapes and ratios for facial features. most if not all kpop stars look the same because they literally get the same procedures done

kpop = faggot

Gigacope :feelsseriously:

Kpop is the best thing that ever happened for ricecels' SMV

I hate my life

Gigacope :feelsseriously:

Kpop is the best thing that ever happened for ricecels' SMV

What's your opinion on curry smv? What if a 5'2" ugly ass curry like me with 3" dick approaches you?

I never got into kpop. That shit is cringy as fuck

I never got into kpop. That shit is cringy as fuck
I never got into any boy bands tbh, all of them are cringy as fuck. Also I'm not a 14 year old girl.

Did it begin for you?
tenor.gif

korean culture is based because they know the true value of looks and understand the meta regarding ideal shapes and ratios for facial features. most if not all kpop stars look the same because they literally get the same procedures done
agree tbh

kpop = faggot
Why do they always looks like the biggest fags or earth? Can't listen to that kpop shit for a second.

Hey you're the one that asked for my opinion

I mistook you with @XOR.

Whenever I see @XOR I ask her if she's interested in 5'2" ugly ass street-shitting curry with a 3" dick.

Sorry buddy boyo.

I mistook you with @XOR.

Whenever I see @XOR I ask her if she's interested in 5'2" ugly ass street-shitting curry with a 3" dick.

Sorry buddy boyo.
ded srs :feelsseriously:

A large chunk of ricecels can ascend easy if they Kpopmaxx. You think it's gay but foids would die for this shit.
But kpopmaxxing is hard as fuck, only very few will make it

But kpopmaxxing is hard as fuck, only very few will make it
It's not that hard tbh all you have to do is dye your hair some random gay color, style it a certain way, wear the clothes they wear, get low bf if you're fat, LARP as a Korean, and make a TikTok

It's not that hard tbh all you have to do is dye your hair some random gay color, style it a certain way, wear the clothes they wear, get low bf if you're fat, LARP as a Korean, and make a TikTok
I don't think is that easy tbh otherwise there wouldn't be so many ricecels tbh

A large chunk of ricecels can ascend easy if they Kpopmaxx. You think it's gay but foids would die for this shit.

You misunderstood.

1. A very very small number of ricecels have bone structure of kpop singers.
2. Most kpop singers are surgerymaxxed, makeupmaxxed. Even dictionary faggots in the west don't go outside wearing makeups. It's still a taboo for men.
3. kpop has popularity in a small niche of foids, specially among very young girls, it's not a widespread and/or a general trend.

You misunderstood.

1. A very very small number of ricecels have bone structure of kpop singers.
2. Most kpop singers are surgerymaxxed, makeupmaxxed. Even dictionary faggots in the west don't go outside wearing makeups. It's still a taboo for men.
3. kpop has popularity in a small niche of foids, specially among very young girls, it's not a widespread and/or a general trend.
I agree with everything besides 3

Minmaxed metabuild tbh.

Will there ever be currypoop?

All poops are currypoops, there is no escape, the shit that you took in the morning actually came from some curry.