Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the to catch a predator show and recent youtube versions are just there to make fun of incels

BilalBeta

BilalBeta

Greycel
and for society to reassert that we aren't ever to be entitled to teen love. I never saw the original show when it was on, however, recently one of my sisters who still lives at home discovered it and she got hooked on binge watching them on youtube. I happen to catch it with her and 99% of the time it is a fellow incel who is so depressed and beaten down by society. he has been rejected so many times and is so lonely. he isn't necessarily doing anything wrong he is just chatting. he is the one being groomed by these bigots in order to humiliate him for entertainment and to punish him for being born a sub 8 man. my mother got interested in watching these reruns with my sister and now they can't stop talking about predatory men and how they are so happy we live in the west where girls/women have rights so men like this are punished. i told them it is normal for men to like teenage girls and that back home teens get married all the time. they told me to shut up and that they can't believe i would promote child rape which i didn't do. they said they don't care where i got these backwards views but that feminism is spreading everywhere even back home and that nobody will get to have a teen girl soon. this is so hypocritical because my sisters had bfs in high school and they obviously had sex with them like all these teenage girls do. how many times do you know it is with a man over 18 but he doesn't get in trouble if he is a chad or tyrone? why is it so wrong for a man who missed out in high school to experience it later if a bitch that age is having sex anyway? why aren't we entitled to marry teenage virgins who will be obedient anymore? its because feminists want to genocide us and to ensure we never form a lifelong with a woman to pass on our genes. when i told them Muhamad who they claim to respect as a prophet had a child bride they said its different because it was a different time and that he was a feminist anyway and if he lived today he would be 100% like a western style feminist who would marry only one empowered woman into her late 20s or 30s only because we have longer lifespans! i can't handle this anymore. its not enough my other sister became an atheist and is impregnated by an atheist european chad without consequences. now my whore mother and other sister are making islam feminist and about punishing the average sub 8 man. women are like wild beasts and if you give them freedom they all become like this. it doesn't matter how religious they claim to be. if they aren't forced into submission from an early and married off we will continue to live in this society. they need to be tamed like a wild dog you pick up from the street or the shelter. i wish i could believe this will come to an end and we will reassert ourselves but this feminist cancer is spreading everywhere. even back home these women are increasing the marriage age, sexualizing everything but only for chaddam while punishing sub 8 men for existing, telling women to go to university and putting them in politics, pushing for separation of islam and state, etc. its so over.

I never saw the original show when it was on, however, recently one of my sisters who still my mother got interested in watching these reruns with my sister and now they can't stop talking about predatory men and how they are so happy we live in the west where girls/women have rights so men like this are punished.

Brutal hearing it from your own family members.

when i told them Muhamad who they claim to respect as a prophet had a child bride they said its different because it was a different time and that he was a feminist anyway and if he lived today he would be 100% like a western style feminist who would marry only one empowered woman into her late 20s or 30s only because we have longer lifespans! i can't handle this anymore.

It's like when Christian feminists say Paul telling women to not speak in church is misogynist and that because Jesus didn't say that it doesn't matter.

its not enough my other sister became an atheist and is impregnated by an atheist european chad without consequences.

for real?

now my whore mother and other sister are making islam feminist and about punishing the average sub 8 man.

Women are obsessed with punishing sub 8 men to make up for the faults of the men they date and associate with.

Last edited:
I am still baffled by the fact that this could be packaged and sold as entertainment.

That was definitely part of the appeal of the original show. People would point and laugh at old ugly dudes thinking they had a shot with attractive teenage girls only to end up getting humiliated and then arrested for trying to solicit sex from a minor.

Last edited:
All the guys caught on TCAP and the TCAP wannabe youtube channels should be able to sue. They never signed a release form to participate in these shows. I'm pretty sure it's against the law what these shows do but TCAP gets away with it because society hates ugly men. It's okay to harass, bully, film someone without their consent and share it with the world as long as it's an ugly male. Fuck those shows and fuck your mom and sister. My sister likes watching the TCAP wannabes on youtube too btw and it's always suifuel when I see it streaming on her laptop.

All the guys caught on TCAP and the TCAP wannabe youtube channels should be able to sue. They never signed a release form to participate in these shows. I'm pretty sure it's against the law what these shows do but TCAP gets away with it because society hates ugly men. It's okay to harass, bully, film someone without their consent and share it with the world as long as it's an ugly male. Fuck those shows and fuck your mom and sister. My sister likes watching the TCAP wannabes on youtube too btw and it's always suifuel when I see it streaming on her laptop.

everyones bitch mother and sister is watching it now and mocking us. its infuriating!

Would be easier to read if you used paragraphs.

What they said is ground for stoning.

I genuinely think it's retarded when the scenario is like a 21 year old dude who gets on the show and is publicly humiliated just because he wants to screw some 15-16 year old girl. As if girls that age aren't already being screwed by Chads, lmao. They're trying to make him look like a monster because he's ugly and wants to fuck a "child," the same "child" who would readily fuck a Chad who's the same age as the "predator." I don't even see how liking girls around that age range is pedophilia, because I can't even distinguish whether girls nowadays are 15 or 22.

In some cases, if it's like a 21 year old dude trying to fuck a 12 year old, then I could understand that.

I genuinely think it's retarded when the scenario is like a 21 year old dude who gets on the show and is publicly humiliated just because he wants to screw some 15-16 year old girl. As if girls that age aren't already being screwed by Chads, lmao. They're trying to make him look like a monster because he's ugly and wants to fuck a "child," the same "child" who would readily fuck a Chad who's the same age as the "predator." I don't even see how liking girls around that age range is pedophilia, because I can't even distinguish whether girls nowadays are 15 or 22.

In some cases, if it's like a 21 year old dude trying to fuck a 12 year old, then I could understand that.
Agreed

Brutal hearing it from your own family members.
It's like when Christian feminists say Paul telling women to not speak in church is misogynist and that because Jesus didn't say that it doesn't matter.
for real?
Women are obsessed with punishing sub 8 men to make up for the faults of the men they date and associate with.
Ask her if Muhammad was a feminist, why did he not hate men? Cause that's what feminism pretty much is.

That is why honor killings are allowed in Islam. In case that women say haram stuff about Mohammad being a feminist. These women hate that men want a women that is committed to them at a young age.

ONLINE: 22HOURS

I am still baffled by the fact that this could be packaged and sold as entertainment.
based.

My whole life I've been horrorized to see how men are portrayed in the media. And specially of how insensitive general population is to the damage men sufer when are rejected and castrated by society.

Women don't show even a small hint of empathy for this men. Yes I have those in my familly too, and I cannot even watch them, they make me puke. Portraying the dirties whores on the hearth (the teen foids) as victims is what made me cut off with society.

FOIDS ARE CANCER

Last edited:
These 'to catch a predator' shows usually give people the feeling that ugly curry men=rapist pedos. Hence why I don't watch them tbh since it's usually giving ethnic men the halo of creepy misogynistic rapists.

Just dangle a prime juicy stake infront of a starving person theory

That is why honor killings are allowed in Islam. In case that women say haram stuff about Mohammad being a feminist. These women hate that men want a women that is committed to them at a young age.
Honor killings are not allowed in Islam. I understand why they happen though.
and for society to reassert that we aren't ever to be entitled to teen love. I never saw the original show when it was on, however, recently one of my sisters who still lives at home discovered it and she got hooked on binge watching them on youtube. I happen to catch it with her and 99% of the time it is a fellow incel who is so depressed and beaten down by society. he has been rejected so many times and is so lonely. he isn't necessarily doing anything wrong he is just chatting. he is the one being groomed by these bigots in order to humiliate him for entertainment and to punish him for being born a sub 8 man. my mother got interested in watching these reruns with my sister and now they can't stop talking about predatory men and how they are so happy we live in the west where girls/women have rights so men like this are punished. i told them it is normal for men to like teenage girls and that back home teens get married all the time. they told me to shut up and that they can't believe i would promote child rape which i didn't do. they said they don't care where i got these backwards views but that feminism is spreading everywhere even back home and that nobody will get to have a teen girl soon. this is so hypocritical because my sisters had bfs in high school and they obviously had sex with them like all these teenage girls do. how many times do you know it is with a man over 18 but he doesn't get in trouble if he is a chad or tyrone? why is it so wrong for a man who missed out in high school to experience it later if a bitch that age is having sex anyway? why aren't we entitled to marry teenage virgins who will be obedient anymore? its because feminists want to genocide us and to ensure we never form a lifelong with a woman to pass on our genes. when i told them Muhamad who they claim to respect as a prophet had a child bride they said its different because it was a different time and that he was a feminist anyway and if he lived today he would be 100% like a western style feminist who would marry only one empowered woman into her late 20s or 30s only because we have longer lifespans! i can't handle this anymore. its not enough my other sister became an atheist and is impregnated by an atheist european chad without consequences. now my whore mother and other sister are making islam feminist and about punishing the average sub 8 man. women are like wild beasts and if you give them freedom they all become like this. it doesn't matter how religious they claim to be. if they aren't forced into submission from an early and married off we will continue to live in this society. they need to be tamed like a wild dog you pick up from the street or the shelter. i wish i could believe this will come to an end and we will reassert ourselves but this feminist cancer is spreading everywhere. even back home these women are increasing the marriage age, sexualizing everything but only for chaddam while punishing sub 8 men for existing, telling women to go to university and putting them in politics, pushing for separation of islam and state, etc. its so over.

The narration about the child bride isn't authentic and her age was around 18 actually. It won't work if your mum was aware of that anyways. The age restriction at 18 is just a cultural trait. It can be placed around 15 or 14 cause girls used to have babies at that age in the past.

Last edited: