Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The top dildos on amazon. [Dickpill]

Do you think it's over?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe (Reason)

Results are only viewable after voting.
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★

All figures in inches

1. total length : 6.7 , insertable : 5.2 , diameter : 1.4 - 3100 ratings
2. total length : 8.7 , insertable : 6.5 , diameter : 1.65 - 1000 ratings
3. total length : 10.6 , insertable : 8.26 , diameter : 1.96 - 1100 ratings
4. total length : 9 , insertable : 7 , diameter : 1.6 - 700 ratings
6. total length : 13 , insertable : 9.60 , diameter : 2.6 - 1300 ratings

5. Not a dildo

Last edited:
Sub7" copers done for, but yeah over for dicklets.

I'm surprised the first dog cock ranks in at #68.

Get a load of this, you'd probably drown tbh.

51BCOZENF7L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Added circumference as diameter*3.142

1. total length : 6.7 , insertable : 5.2 , diameter : 1.4 , circumference : 4.4 - 3100 ratings
2. total length : 8.7 , insertable : 6.5 , diameter : 1.65 , circumference : 5.2 - 1000 ratings
3. total length : 10.6 , insertable : 8.26 , diameter : 1.96 , circumference : 6.1 - 1100 ratings
4. total length : 9, insertable : 7 , diameter : 1.6 , circumference : 5.0 - 700 ratings
6. total length : 13 , insertable : 9.60 , diameter : 2.6 , circumference : 8.2 - 1300 ratings

5. Not a dildo

Why is this shit even legal?

Cmon, even I diameter mog this dildo, my dick is 4cm in diameter and this dildo is just 3.5 cm, and you call it dickpill :feelsgah:

Added circumference as diameter*3.142

1. total length : 6.7 , insertable : 5.2 , diameter : 1.4 , circumference : 4.4 - 3100 ratings
2. total length : 8.7 , insertable : 6.5 , diameter : 1.65 , circumference : 5.2 - 1000 ratings
3. total length : 10.6 , insertable : 8.26 , diameter : 1.96 , circumference : 6.1 - 1100 ratings
4. total length : 9, insertable : 7 , diameter : 1.6 , circumference : 5.0 - 700 ratings
6. total length : 13 , insertable : 9.60 , diameter : 2.6 , circumference : 8.2 - 1300 ratings

5. Not a dildo
Circumference is the most brutal one IMO. How are we even supposed to compete with this? Just be in the 1st percentile in terms of dick size theory.

4 inches hard

That's an incredible hulk dick lol
and yeah man women claim dick size doesn't matter but if that's so then why not use dildos that are 4 inches and under? :feelsLSD: :feelsPop: :feelshehe: :feelswhat: :feelsclown:
E24019D.gif

>6.7inches
Over for sub 7" copercels.
But yeah, that length with that circumference is definitely 95%ile. Over tbqh.

Cmon, even I diameter mog this dildo, my dick is 4cm in diameter and this dildo is just 3.5 cm, and you call it dickpill :feelsgah:
Pills are not always about "it's over". It's about facts. And the fact is that that is the top selling dildo on amazon. Take that however you want.

Never began, is it thin too?
i mean, it's not thin compared to it's length lol
it's about normal thickness for a penis i would say, just shorter in length
doesn't matter since i'm 5'6 and have autism though

The truth is the top picks are likely starter dildos, her first one. Once she gets bored of that or wants more then they move onto the bad dragons & other huge options like that dildo bat outta Saints Row 3.

#1 is baby's first pussy toy.

TBH depends on how small the girl is, but those sizes are brutal, especially in girth

The truth is the top picks are likely starter dildos, her first one. Once she gets bored of that or wants more then they move onto the bad dragons & other huge options like that dildo bat outta Saints Row 3.

Lifefuel after seeing the fist row is gone now. It's over.

We're not dickcels, we're below average sure, but the problem isn't us, it's them that claim men ain't big enough to feel anything after they shove sequoya tree sized nuclear powered dildos down their slack holes.

Cope: the big ones are purchased mostly by faggots

[It's Over]

[SuicideFuel]

The only reason the 6.7 inche dildo is #1 is because it's the starter dildo parents buy their 10 yr old daughters and the starter dilldos gay men buy.

Anything less than 8 inches isn't considered phallic.

Jesus christ, horrid blackpill :feelsrope:

All figures in inches

2. total length : 8.7 , insertable : 6.5 , diameter : 1.65 - 1000 ratings
3. total length : 10.6 , insertable : 8.26 , diameter : 1.96 - 1100 ratings
4. total length : 9 , insertable : 7 , diameter : 1.6 - 700 ratings
6. total length : 13 , insertable : 9.60 , diameter : 2.6 - 1300 ratings

5. Not a dildo
How the fuck is that even allowed. Dildos should be 5 inches maximum.

Maybe Check the reviews for names, see if they're male or female or look at hands in any pictures.
Checked some reviews. Nothing to indicate that they are bought by mainly by males.

Checked some reviews. Nothing to indicate that they are bought by mainly by males.
Ah ok, I figure it's mostly women with a littering of faggots.

i73Q0pBdUXoAoHHmxkE-ylQXExFcQCSd3BvRpSkUW5A.jpg

Ah ok, I figure it's mostly women with a littering of faggots.

i73Q0pBdUXoAoHHmxkE-ylQXExFcQCSd3BvRpSkUW5A.jpg
The reviews dont represent everyone who bought it. There is a responders bias (maybe wrong term,) so it's not easy to know exactly who is buying giant phallluses.

Lol at the reviews for the first one.

5.2 inches

“small and perfect”

It is over

This is the brutal truth

Also
Why is this shit even legal?
and yeah man women claim dick size doesn't matter but if that's so then why not use dildos that are 4 inches and under? :feelsLSD: :feelsPop: :feelshehe: :feelswhat: :feelsclown:

Seems like I'm late to the party (as usual).
But you niggers needto understand The unironic REAL reason why women go for the 7-8inch dildo over the average 5-6 inch size?
It's so you have something to grab onto to thrust with, i mean think about how HARD it was be to penetrate yourself with a 5-6 inch dildo, youd only be getting 2-3 inches inside of you because your hand takes up half the length
The 8 inch dildo myth isn't a womens preference in real life, she just needs a bigger one because her hand takes up half the dildos length as she thrusts in.
Now I'm a dicklet myself and size do matter. But when it comes to dildos it's notfor the same reasons as sex.

Seems like I'm late to the party (as usual).
But you niggers needto understand The unironic REAL reason why women go for the 7-8inch dildo over the average 5-6 inch size?
It's so you have something to grab onto to thrust with, i mean think about how HARD it was be to penetrate yourself with a 5-6 inch dildo, youd only be getting 2-3 inches inside of you because your hand takes up half the length
The 8 inch dildo myth isn't a womens preference in real life, she just needs a bigger one because her hand takes up half the dildos length as she thrusts in.
Now I'm a dicklet myself and size do matter. But when it comes to dildos it's notfor the same reasons as sex.
What about suction cup cocks mounted to the wall.

Fisherman Runaway

I feel like most femoids never enjoyed being forced to breed with the average man back in the neolithic caveman days in the first place but they did so because of survival
@ryhan

What about suction cup cocks mounted to the wall.
It's the same shit. I don't buy dildos but I assume any foid with a brain will want to try different position that most times require using both hands (like laying in bed),So instead of buying different types of dildos why not just stick to one with enough range proximity to plug it in and get it over with.

But don't ask me about foids with dildo collections. I think any foid that needs a dozen dick inside her is clearly a whore.

Last edited:
1, 2, 4 are lifefuel.
3 is brutal. An 8 x 6. Guess that's the size queens.
5 is comical (8" girth)

A girl I spoke to (while cat fishing) let me know she masturbates with her hair brush (handle). Even sent a snap. She said it felt really good. It was like 4 inch girth.

More potential LIFE FUEL:

I have thought about and read about the idea that width matters more than circumference (girth) for the feeling. I read the comments of women on a website talking about what is considered too big for their dildos and they spoke about width (diameter sideways). The width never went past 2.2" for them and those were the rare answers. Most were far below that around 1.5" - 1.7".

My dick is flat shaped so the width is 2" with only a 5" girth. That's the equivalent width of a 6.28" (3.14 x 2) cylindrical dick.

Last edited:
1, 2, 4 are lifefuel.
3 is brutal. An 8 x 6. Guess that's the size queens.
5 is comical (8" girth)

A girl I spoke to (while cat fishing) let me know she masturbates with her hair brush (handle). Even sent a snap. She said it felt really good. It was like 4 inch girth.

More potential LIFE FUEL:

I have thought about and read about the idea that width matters more than circumference (girth) for the feeling. I read the comments of women on a website talking about what is considered too big for their dildos and they spoke about width (diameter sideways). The width never went past 2.2" for them and those were the rare answers. Most were far below that around 1.5" - 1.7".

My dick is flat shaped so the width is 2" with only a 5" girth. That's the equivalent width of a 6.28" (3.14 x 2) cylindrical dick.
Don't matter a shit if you're ugly, bitch can't get wet looking at something that makes her want to run away so just wear a Tom Cruise mask.

Why are you checking bro :feelshmm:

Today dicklet means you are smaller than a can of soda.

#6 has 2.6” diameter... 8.2” girth. That’s 99.9999999th percentile.

"throat trainer" :feelspuke:

WoMeN DoN’T LiKe BiG DiCkS BrO

JFL it is so fucking over