Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Trannyfucker a few months after being banned

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I just seen @Cuyen's thread involving the trannyfucker along with the tweet involving him punching his roommate and I feel like I just wanted something to add to that whole thing.
https://incels.is/threads/my-response-to-neetandtidy-nigga.139286/

Trannyfucker is a literal joke look at his twitter in general, also remember this is him after being banned from here, completely fucking changes. At this point the account & memes write themselves. Also the story/tweet he made has holes in it from what I got from @knajjd, if he lives together with his Tranny subhuman sack of shit, whos the rommate that allows this cuckholdry to happen and why did he get punched? Why does he live with his Mom also instead of just living with the tranny?

Also tags, didn't realize that they went in alphabetical order. Just rearrange them and you'll see the message.

yes he also removed the tweet I responded to fuck that bitch ass tranny fucker nigga

how the fuck does he claim to be incel on the pinned tweet from August 13 if he is putting his dick in another man's ass.

Never mind, I thought you meant tags on twitter.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

He looks like a soyboy too, i suggest all incels that look like that to consider changing how they look immediately

damn it's been so long since i talked to him

trannies are bad for health, some incels think it's ascension, when in fact incels can only be straight

Zi/Zer/Zem Intersexual Feminist Native American My triggers include: colors, politics, discussion of triggers, discussion of gender, name calling
jfl

he disappointed everyone i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back