Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The true face of unnaturally high AoC/minimal marriage age laws

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

This is a very good text @Edmund_Kemper sent me and I recommend to others.

Some highlights I'd like to make:

...Although the original arguments for raising the age of consent were based on morality, since then the main reasons of the laws has changed to child welfare and the right to childhood or innocence. ...

...New concepts of adolescence and specifically of girlhood normalized sexual activity in the teenage years, at least within peer groups, as "sex play" required to achieve adult heterosexuality. ...

Notice how cunning the devil is. He starts his plans disguising it as something that is "morality" and "religion", but truth always emerges and gradually we see the true nature of it: normalizing early sexual activity outside of marriage, i.e. fornication which is immoral and a sin.

Unnaturally high AoC/minimal marriage age laws obviously result in fornication because the flesh is very weak and the vast majority of people don't have the vocation for celibacy. If the girl feels horny since her early teens or even earlier, what do you expect she'll do in all the years she has to wait to be able to marry? She'll either fornicate or have to be oppressed into chastity. There's no need to oppress her because sex is something good as long as it's practiced within marriage the way God wants us to.

Why would God make girls able to feel desire for sex, conceive, etc, since their early teens if they should only marry by 20 or 30 or more?

We must not judge and hate others for their sins, because all of us are weak sinners, but we must hate diabolical systems and mundane laws that normalize and even endorse sin and dysfunction.

Unnaturally high AoC/minimal marriage age laws come from feminism and feminism comes from the devil.

1 Timothy 2:11-14 King James Version (KJV)
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

To any IT type reading this (or anyone really), pray to Yahua Tzevaot (God) in the name of His Son Yahusha Hamashiach (Jesus) that the Holy Spirit may give you faith and discernment through metanoia (change of mind) to understand His word and will. For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. You'll also understand once you're saved. You can become saved just through believing and accepting the Messiah because salvation is the undeserved gift of God for us sinners.

Last edited:
In the article, I read that the pedo/sex offender hysteria didn’t exist until the 1880s/1890s. Before that, it was a topic that people didn’t pay a lot of attention to. It started with AOC laws and WT Stead and got more severe in the 1930s with sex killers who killed little children and became more extreme in the 70s with the anti-rape movement and child abductions of Adam Walsh, Etan Patz etc.

i'm just saying if the age of consent laws were made to go back to when it was 7yo i wouldn't be angry about that

i'm just saying if the age of consent laws were made to go back to when it was 7yo i wouldn't be angry about that
It was only 7 in Delaware at the time but that didn’t mean it was legal to have sex with a 7 year old in Delaware. In Delaware, rape was a capital crime and sex with those ages 7-14 was a misdemeanor but sex with someone under 7 was rape and thus a capital crime. The actual age of consent in Delaware was 15

It was only 7 in Delaware at the time but that didn’t mean it was legal to have sex with a 7 year old in Delaware. In Delaware, rape was a capital crime and sex with those ages 7-14 was a misdemeanor but sex with someone under 7 was rape and thus a capital crime. The actual age of consent in Delaware was 15
That's very common to happen. Everybody talks about how Japan has a 13 AoC for instance but in practice each prefecture has its own AoC and they're always higher. In Brazil the AoC is 14 and minimal age of marriage is 16 but in practice you may get into trouble if you have sex with a 14 yo girl as an adult (outside of favelas that is) and no one marries that young.

That's very common to happen. Everybody talks about how Japan has a 13 AoC for instance but in practice each prefecture has its own AoC and they're always higher. In Brazil the AoC is 14 and minimal age of marriage is 16 but in practice you may get into trouble if you have sex with a 14 yo girl as an adult (outside of favelas that is) and no one marries that young.
I thought you’d only get in trouble as an adult for sex with 14 year olds there if they tell police you abused them but if they don’t complain you’ll be ok

In Germany the age of consent is 14 but the youngest age you can have sex with is actually 16

I thought you’d only get in trouble as an adult for sex with 14 year olds there if they tell police you abused them but if they don’t complain you’ll be ok
People nowadays will do everything they can to interpreted things as if you manipulated and forced it. I mean, it's not illegal per se, but it's risky nowadays. Most judges are feminists. Even Sérgio Moro is one.

People nowadays will do everything they can to interpreted things as if you manipulated and forced it. I mean, it's not illegal per se, but it's risky nowadays. Most judges are feminists. Even Sérgio Moro is one.
So if you have sex with a 14 year old you might get arrested if they say you abused them but if they don’t claim to be abused you’ll be fine?

So if you have sex with a 14 year old you might get arrested if they say you abused them but if they don’t claim to be abused you’ll be fine?
If anyone reports you there will be trouble for you most likely.

In Germany the age of consent is 14 but the youngest age you can have sex with is actually 16
then what is the point of such roundabout phrasing? feels like it is designed to catch people

Either in a baile funk in a favela (if you're from there) or in a hidden way.
So what’s the youngest age you can have sex with there easily?
in Italy it’s completely legal to have sex with a 14 year old
then what is the point of such roundabout phrasing? feels like it is designed to catch people
The age of consent is 20 in south korea

The age of consent should be 15, when they're already sexually mature.

For the most case, in Europe, this has been the general consensus among Europeans to keep it at the age where they're sexually mature.

The age of consent should be 15, when they're already sexually mature.

For the most case, in Europe, this has been the general consensus among Europeans to keep it at the age where they're sexually mature.
European laws don’t always match citizens’ opinions on the law. Many people there probably want the age of consent to be 18. I bet many in America want it to be 21.

Actually on the Philippines you can only fuck a 12 year old as long as you’re less than 10 years older. For example a 21 year old can fuck one but not a 22 year old
Does this mean you can't fuck a 21 year old if you're 22 years old?

Thanks for the recommendation, I'm reading it after ctrl+F several biblical things and seeing there are none in the article.

Does this mean you can't fuck a 21 year old if you're 22 years old?
No it means only 12-21 years olds can fuck a 12 year old but 22+ year olds can’t fuck a 12 yr old

@Napoleon de Geso

That's a major yikes from me partner.
You sound like a predator ewwwwww, if you come near my daughter I'd kill you with my own hands you understand that psycho manipulative incel. Maybe just maybe this is why you are an incel.

Edit: Thanks for the Silver and the upvote guys.

You sound like a predator ewwwwww, if you come near my daughter I'd kill you with my own hands you understand that psycho manipulative incel. Maybe just maybe this is why you are an incel.

Reddit in a nutshell
@Robtical
It also mentions Elizabeth Oakes Smith who created the anti early marriage activism

Normies follow whatever the popular opinion is.
Why would God make girls able to feel desire for sex, conceive, etc, since their early teens if they should only marry by 20 or 30 or more?
Normies won't answer that.
Unnaturally high AoC/minimal marriage age laws come from feminism and feminism comes from the devil.
High iq. Traditionalists who claim to hate feminism turn into soycucks about this.

Historically, AOC constantly goes up. Wouldn't be surprised if you're considered a pedophile in 2200 for finding a 30 year old woman attractive :feelskek:

This. Soooooooooooo this.

I hate the "ewwww" and the throwing up green emoji, normies are seriously NPCs
The laughing with tears emoji annoys me the most
Historically, AOC constantly goes up. Wouldn't be surprised if you're considered a pedophile in 2200 for finding a 30 year old woman attractive :feelskek:
With the NOMAPs these days, I think the prod hysteria will end in 20 years
Normies follow whatever the popular opinion is.

Normies won't answer that.

High iq. Traditionalists who claim to hate feminism turn into soycucks about this.
If normies lived in antebellum south with a slavery family they would’ve been pro slavery and would hate black people

There's no consent for our faces

I have been reading through the page and it is interesting. Will have to write my personal opinions on it later when I finish reading it.

I have been reading through the page and it is interesting. Will have to write my personal opinions on it later when I finish reading it.
Many people think the pedo hysteria always existed but that’s not true

Well reading through his article, it is interesting that laws were put into place because of media hysteria of a few cases where rapes and murders of underage children happened just like how they still happen currently.

I think the concept that most cultures came up with, which was marry a girl (13-16) years of age to a man who was established already (25-30) was a logical move. It makes sense that girls who are going through puberty or post would get to satisfy sexual urges with a man who was capable to taking responsibility. I came up with this conclusion myself a while ago but as written our ancestors were already wise to know what works. I can see how that would not work in modern times though because both males and females have an extended childhood now. Back then you were expected to enter the labor force early in your life to help your family. Just based on my speculation the reason why these marriages worked because girls were trained to be wives. So it could because of stricter family roles you could honor your family by owning your role and also because of influence working close to your mother. Just look at young girls with dolls, natural maternal instinct and instinct to raise kids.

But I have to say that the same concept of having a young girl marry an older man can possibly work and be beneficial in modern times. Although I know something like this will never come to fruition. But if a older man with a college education a high paying job with plenty of free time and etiquette training can possibly raise and mentor a teen girl, the outcome can possibly a female of high quality. This is because men pay more attention to detail and finishing, as seen in many engineering and architectural marvels. Just my take on it though.

Well reading through his article, it is interesting that laws were put into place because of media hysteria of a few cases where rapes and murders of underage children happened just like how they still happen currently.

I think the concept that most cultures came up with, which was marry a girl (13-16) years of age to a man who was established already (25-30) was a logical move. It makes sense that girls who are going through puberty or post would get to satisfy sexual urges with a man who was capable to taking responsibility. I came up with this conclusion myself a while ago but as written our ancestors were already wise to know what works. I can see how that would not work in modern times though because both males and females have an extended childhood now. Back then you were expected to enter the labor force early in your life to help your family. Just based on my speculation the reason why these marriages worked because girls were trained to be wives. So it could because of stricter family roles you could honor your family by owning your role and also because of influence working close to your mother. Just look at young girls with dolls, natural maternal instinct and instinct to raise kids.

But I have to say that the same concept of having a young girl marry an older man can possibly work and be beneficial in modern times. Although I know something like this will never come to fruition. But if a older man with a college education a high paying job with plenty of free time and etiquette training can possibly raise and mentor a teen girl, the outcome can possibly a female of high quality. This is because men pay more attention to detail and finishing, as seen in many engineering and architectural marvels. Just my take on it though.
the infantilization of teens causes teen turmoil. the teen brain is a myth. seriously look it up. robert Epstein (NOT related to jeffrey epstein) talks about this

@Napoleon de Geso

@FidelCashflow

@FidelCashflow
I honestly dont care about the high oac thing since it's not like I'm gonna be able to fuck them anyway.
All that would happen is I'd have to see Chad's fucking prime teen girls

I honestly dont care about the high oac thing since it's not like I'm gonna be able to fuck them anyway.
All that would happen is I'd have to see Chad's fucking prime teen girls
you should still read the article about how the pedo hysteria began

Adam simped to Eve when that bitch ate the apple, fucking women man, always steering a nigga wrong 'cos the pussy got a hold on the penis.