Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The true nature of women

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
Ever notice how EVERYTHING about women is related to sex or relationships or babies? Literally all they do, think, or talk about is in some form related to one of those things. EVERYTHING.

It's because they're literally worthless otherwise. They're inferior men, the only reason they're valued is for their biology. It fucking pisses me off how inflated their egos get because of how men treat them, but deep down they're useless and only leech off the hard work of the men they pretend to be superior to.

damn. that shit brutal ngl

Based post tbh. Their only purpose is to serve as cumdumpsters for Chad.

You wouldn’t expect eugenics automatons to think/do anything else

their lives revolve around everything chad related

Yes, this is the only thing that is useful and the only thing that matters to me about a woman:

Based post tbh. Their only purpose is to serve as cumdumpsters for Chad.
Yep, its insane to me how these toilets think they are equal to men. Fuckin 0 self awareness.

They live on tutorial mode

Women’s brains are only suitable foe raising babies, men can do literally everything, letting a foid do anything more complex than knitting a scarf is asking for disaster

Same with men, you think men who can get sex discuss anything else when they’re together? The only reason men who can’t are forced to distract themselves with pathetic copes and have other interests is because they can’t get laid. We actually have a higher sex drive than women.

You wouldn’t expect eugenics automatons to think/do anything else
Based. This is literally the entire reason that women exist as they do. Their entire biological purpose is genetic selection, and because pregnancy and child-rearing is so time-consuming and biologically expensive/strenuous, they remained inferior to men in every possible way. Men are unburdened, and the only role they must play in reproduction is finding any fertile female, and impregnating her, regardless of her genetic quality. Because of this low commitment, they were free to evolve in other ways (intellectually/physically), while women were forced to be pregnant and look after the children.
Same with men, you think men who can get sex discuss anything else when they’re together? The only reason men who can’t are forced to distract themselves with pathetic copes and have other interests is because they can’t get laid. We actually have a higher sex drive than women.
See what I wrote above. Regardless of other interests being "cope", the point is that men actually posses the capacity for them, unlike women. A woman who cannot achieve sex cannot "cope", because she is too intellectually underdeveloped, and too biologically obsessed with reproduction. A woman can't become a master of anything to the level that a man can.

Women's only worth is what's between their legs.

See what I wrote above. Regardless of other interests being "cope", the point is that men actually posses the capacity for them, unlike women. A woman who cannot achieve sex cannot "cope", because she is too intellectually underdeveloped, and too biologically obsessed with reproduction. A woman can't become a master of anything to the level that a man can.
Some men you mean, yes it is mainly men who can become revolutionary thinkers like Einstein, Newton or Darwin, but we cannot personally claim credit for what the very top examples of our gender are capable of. Male and female intelligence correlate differently. Women are more likely to concentrate towards the middle of a high bell curve and display less of an extreme range of intelligence, and men have higher representation at either end. This means it is very unlikely that there will be a female Einstein, but that there are also more men in the bottom bracket of intelligence than women. The truth is that if given the choice, most men will focus solely on reproduction and will only cope with intellectual pursuits if they absolutely have to (which is why most scientists are nerdy losers) I feel a little uncomfortable professing my superiority as a result of being born a man based on the fact that most revolutionary thinkers throughout history have been men given the fact I am not near to their level of intelligence myself. It doesn’t make sense for average and below average men to cope in that way because the unfortunate fact is that there are more men at the bottom of the pyramid than there are women, because the concentration of women at the centre of the spectrum outweighing the number of men at the bottom. Those men cannot cope by indulging their ego in the fact that the majority of great thinkers in history have been men because that greatness can only manifest is as a result of the greater concentration of stupid men at the bottom.

True ngl the only good thing about whores is that they have a vagina

Women’s brains are only suitable foe raising babies, men can do literally everything, letting a foid do anything more complex than knitting a scarf is asking for disaster
based

Some men you mean, yes it is mainly men who can become revolutionary thinkers like Einstein, Newton or Darwin, but we cannot personally claim credit for what the very top examples of our gender are capable of. Male and female intelligence correlate differently. Women are more likely to concentrate towards the middle of a high bell curve and display less of an extreme range of intelligence, and men have higher representation at either end. This means it is very unlikely that there will be a female Einstein, but that there are also more men in the bottom bracket of intelligence than women. The truth is that if given the choice, most men will focus solely on reproduction and will only cope with intellectual pursuits if they absolutely have to (which is why most scientists are nerdy losers) I feel a little uncomfortable professing my superiority as a result of being born a man based on the fact that most revolutionary thinkers throughout history have been men given the fact I am not near to their level of intelligence myself. It doesn’t make sense for average and below average men to cope in that way because the unfortunate fact is that there are more men at the bottom of the pyramid than there are women, because the concentration of women at the centre of the spectrum outweighing the number of men at the bottom. Those men cannot cope by indulging their ego in the fact that the majority of great thinkers in history have been men because that greatness can only manifest is as a result of the greater concentration of stupid men at the bottom.
Yes, women's intelligence is grouped around the mean, which is precisely why they are relegated to mediocrity. They will never be capable of achieving the greatness reached by men. The price for male greatness is higher frequency of very unintelligent males, as demonstrated by the flatter IQ curve. Of course the lower men cannot cope by claiming that they are superior by association with superior males. The point is that the male gender is capable of greatness, while females will never exceed the bounds of mediocrity, and will always be average.

Yes, women's intelligence is grouped around the mean, which is precisely why they are relegated to mediocrity. They will never be capable of achieving the greatness reached by men. The price for male greatness is higher frequency of very unintelligent males, as demonstrated by the flatter IQ curve. Of course the lower men cannot cope by claiming that they are superior by association with superior males. The point is that the male gender is capable of greatness, while females will never exceed the bounds of mediocrity, and will always be average.
Right, but unless we find ourselves in that top bracket of the flat bell curve we are really just coping when we proudly remind ourselves of that fact. I don’t know you, so you may be a super genius in some capacity I am unaware of. But the reality is that the vast majority of men here are nowhere near, so we really are coping if we tell ourselves that we are capable of great things that women are not, are capable of exploring fields in which we can become a master that they could scarcely comprehend, simply because Feynman, Turing, Beethoven and Tesla were able to do so. Based merely upon the law of averages, I’m assuming you don’t put yourself in the same bracket as these men?

Right, but unless we find ourselves in that top bracket of the flat bell curve we are really just coping when we proudly remind ourselves of that fact. I don’t know you, so you may be a super genius in some capacity I am unaware of. But the reality is that the vast majority of men here are nowhere near, so we really are coping if we tell ourselves that we are capable of great things that women are not, are capable of exploring fields in which we can become a master that they could scarcely comprehend, simply because Feynman, Turing, Beethoven and Tesla were able to do so. Based merely upon the law of averages, I’m assuming you don’t put yourself in the same bracket as these men?
Of course I don't consider myself amongst those great men, but I know as an observable fact that I, and many of the men I have met, far exceed the potential of every woman I have met in my life. This is true only because we were born as men. It is not true that all men are afforded this luck, but merely by being given a Y chromosome, your chances of superiority are increased exponentially.
Also, even the men who are 'below' most women, are superior to them in many ways simply by being men. Even an unintelligent men can comprehend the meanings of honour, loyalty, dignity, respect, brotherhood, something which even the most intelligent women struggle to wrap their minds around.

Of course I don't consider myself amongst those great men, but I know as an observable fact that I, and many of the men I have met, far exceed the potential of every woman I have met in my life. This is true only because we were born as men. It is not true that all men are afforded this luck, but merely by being given a Y chromosome, your chances of superiority are increased exponentially.
Also, even the men who are 'below' most women, are superior to them in many ways simply by being men. Even an unintelligent men can comprehend the meanings of honour, loyalty, dignity, respect, brotherhood, something which even the most intelligent women struggle to wrap their minds around.
I mean there is definitely truth in the fact female morality seems to be more geared towards child rearing than codes of brotherhood or honour, and I’m not even saying that’s a bad thing because there is an obvious evolutionary reason for that. The fact females (animals and humans alike) will suddenly take extraordinary risk to defend the life of their child if the situation demands it is quite a noble thing to me. But there is certainly a greater focus on superficial symbols of status like looks and expensive accessory items that women seem to have a greater fixation on that I really can’t understand. I feel uncomfortable flexing the notion of male intellectual superiority as an accessory to my own status over women though because there are quite a few women in scientific fields who are capable of intellectual feats that I am clearly not (even if you account for the fact that many of them are there as a result of affirmative action of some kind) I would be kidding myself to say that I am more deserving of the position than them.